NEW Card Template [LiAM] NEW ATTRIBUTES, NOW PSD

LiAM

With my Set coming to an end, I am starting to think about a few things, if I do buy this that is.

1) Where would I save the images / upload them? A site such as Photobucket?
2) Would Photobucket be the best place to keep the images in place?
4) Are refunds given if the Template does not work on the computer in any way?

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Anbu-of-Sand' timestamp='1287446142' post='4716304']
With my Set coming to an end, I am starting to think about a few things, if I do buy this that is.

1) Where would I save the images / upload them? A site such as Photobucket?
[b]Imageshack, photobucket, tinypic. If you want mass-upload try Imageshack.[/b]
2) Would Photobucket be the best place to keep the images in place?
[b]They would be in a reaccessable library if you log in, but the same thing happens with Imageshack[/b]
4) Are refunds given if the Template does not work on the computer in any way?
[b]Yes, but if you produce a card that looks like it was made from or with the template, or I see a user using the template that hasn't purchased it, I will hold you, (a long with the other member who claimed their template didn't work) responsible. You would only have to pay on their behalf, i.e. pay the 500 Points after the refund. It does balance if you think about it.[/b]
[/quote]

[quote name='Anbu-of-Sand' timestamp='1287495374' post='4717548']
Ah thank you. One more thing (the reason why I skipped 3 was because I forgot to add the 3rd question).

3) On a scale of 1-10, how easy would you say is using the Template for someone who has just started using GIMP? (10 being the easiest)
[/quote]

It requires moderate basic knowledge or using layers, and right clicking to edit text. An hour or two of getting familiar with GIMP, if you've used PS it should be simple.

8/10 I would say, as my first go at it I was clueless.

[quote name='Anbu-of-Sand' timestamp='1287495374' post='4717548']
Ah thank you. One more thing (the reason why I skipped 3 was because I forgot to add the 3rd question).

3) On a scale of 1-10, how easy would you say is using the Template for someone who has just started using GIMP? (10 being the easiest)
[/quote]

It requires moderate basic knowledge or using layers, and right clicking to edit text. An hour or two of getting familiar with GIMP, if you've used PS it should be simple.

8/10 I would say, as my first go at it I was clueless.

[quote name='kevin9846' timestamp='1288911534' post='4762030']
wait before I send points and all I to know howit would work
[/quote]

It's a .xcf file for GIMP, it opens up as layers which you can edit by altering text or using the eraser to lower the star level etc.

You only need basic knowledge of photoshop/gimp management. Should only take a few minutes to master.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, if you want any other add-on's for this, like a different coloured base card, a new feature, some form of update to the image quality of something, then PM me or post it in here.

I will do all updates for free and you can add them free of charge.

Just get your ideas in :D

[quote name='BlindMonkey' timestamp='1290336563' post='4800110']
[b](like... changing the credit for the template to where the serial number should be?)[/b]
[/quote]

No, just no. Anyone can hide the thing "Template by LiAM" easily, even i did that before. No need to waste the Serial place for just an Set ID, more than likely.

Wait. I sill haven't learned how to get that Divine Attribute you uploaded some months ago. How do I save it as a new layer? And how do I put an image on the card in GIMP? (I'm tired of doing it manually via paint.[img]http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif[/img])

Oh, and there is a Star missing. The MAX is 11.

Archived