• 9/10
    • 10/10
    • Anything higher!
  2. 2. Should I make a season 3?

• Yesh!
    • Neva!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Behold! Wolfy Eddy’s Legendary Per Card Judgement!!

[b][u]Leiru, the Flame Lv. 3[/b][/u]
Decent. Weak summon, pretty good base. Capitalize Battle Phase and unquote “Warrior-Type”. In the end, here is the correct OCG:
[i]This card’s type is also treated as Warrior-Type. During your opponent’s Battle Phase, you may pay 500 life points and send this card to the Graveyard [b]to[/b] Special Summon [b]1[/b] “Leiru, the Flame Lv. 5” from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard.[/i]

[b][u]Leiru, the Flame Lv.5[/b][/u]
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set. This card can only be Special Sumonned by the effect of "Leiru, the Flame Lv. 3." This card's type is also treated a "Warrior-Type." Once per turn, during your main phase, you may discard a card from your hand to destroy a card on the field with the same type (Monster, Spell, or Trap). During your opponent's battle phase, you may sacrifice this card and one more FIRE type monster to Special Summon "Leiru, the Flame Lv. 7" from your hand, Deck or Graveyard.

This card is easy to summon, but only if Leiru hits the field first and only if your opponent enters the Battle Phase. Almost all second level monsters such as Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV6 or Silent Swordsman LV5 can be summoned normally. This guy can’t and makes him a dead draw until you get Leiru. Maybe something like this:
[i] This card's type is also treated a Warrior-Type. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you may discard 1 card from your hand to destroy 1 card on the field with the same type (Monster, Spell, or Trap). During your opponent's Battle Phase, you may pay 800 life points and send this card to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Leiru, the Flame Lv. 7" from your hand, Deck or Graveyard.[/i]
BTW, Leiru, the Flame Lv.5 should be a level 5 monster, not 7, don’t you think?

[b][u]Leiru, the Flame Lv. 7[/b][/u]
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set. This card can only be Special Sumonned by the effect of "Leiru, the Flame Lv. 5." This card's type is also treated a "Warrior-Type." Once per turn, you may reduce this card's ATK and DEF by 500 to destroy one monster on the field or to select and destroy one random card from your opponent's hand. Once this card's ATK and DEF reaches 1500, it cannot be selected as an attack target. Once this card's ATK and DEF reach 1000, it cannot be the target of Spell CArds, Trap Cards, or effect monster's effects. Once this card's ATK and DEF reaches 0, destroy this card and Special Summon one "Leiru, the Flame Lv. 10 from your hand or Deck.

Make the effects consistent, at least a little. Armed Dragons base themselves on destroying monsters, horuses negate spells and so the Silent Swordsmen. You might want to review this card almost entirely, but here is an effect Lv.5 could lead to:

[i]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set. This card can only be Special Sumonned by the effect of "Leiru, the Flame Lv. 5." This card's type is also treated a Warrior-Type. Send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard to destroy 1 card on the field.[/i]

I just simplified the effect severely, but it’s more playable now. You can send any number of cards from your hand to the Graveyard and destroy an equal amount. Plus, types don’t matter anymore.

[b][u]Leiru, the Flame Lv. 10[/b][/u]
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set. This card can only be Special Sumonned by the effect of "Leiru, the Flame Lv. 7." This card's type is also treated a "Warrior-Type." Once per turn, during your opponent's battle phase, if your opponent attacks with a monster, remove it from play. Activate one of these effects depending on what monster was removed from play. Lv 1-2: Special Summon one level 4 or lower monster from your hand in face-down defence position. Lv 3-4: Destroy 2 Spell or Trap cards on the field. Yoy then must reduce this card's ATK or DEF by 300. Lv 5-6: Destroy 2 level 4 or lower monsters on the field. If you cannot, this card's ATK or DEF gets reduced by 500. Lv. 7-10: destroy all Spell and Trap cards on your opponent's side of the field. Lv. 11-12: Destroy all Spell and Tra cards on your opponent's side of the field. Your opponent takes 300 points of damage for each card destroyed, OR Destroy all but one monster card your opponent controls. Your oppoent takes 500 damage for each card destroyed and this card loses ATK and DEF equal to the monsters destroyed x300, OR have this card gain half the ATK or DEF of the removed from play monster. When this card is destroyed, you gain life points equal to the number of cards removed from play by this card's effect x500.

You are doing too much with this card that it’s just insane. Not only that, it’s quite powerful and in many ways OPed. Remember what I said about LV monsters? Their effects are consistent level ups. Maybe try this:
[i]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set. This cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 "Leiru, the Flame Lv. 7” on your side of the field.This card's type is also treated a Warrior-Type. Send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard to remove up to 2 cards on the field from play.[/i]

Now you get a -1, +2 card effect where you get rid of 1 card in your hand and remove any 2 cards on your opponent’s side of the field. That is a powerful card right there. Because of this type of effect, a good amount of ATK for this card would be 3000 at most paired up with a DEF that is either 2000 or less. Think about it.

Well, I’ll be back. Gtg home now, so. Laters!

Archived