Bloody Carnage *UPDATED 24/11/10*

Blood Yuchi

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
most unique cards i have ever seen since "life forms". dude, those cards are just wow. the effects, the piks, but overall the whole card. just looking at them is jaw-dropping. 12/10.

LEO RULES!!!!

and i like the fact that u put Ophiuchus in there. not many ppl now of the 13th zodiac constellation. anyways, these cards are just awesome

JUST LOOK AT THEM!!!!!! the pik goes out of the little square, and then the gray card just...wow.

#1 QUESTION - just how did u make those awesome card effects

Thanks for the ratings and comments, I hope you guys would give me cronstructive ideas and surpport along the way too.

@ !.:The Rater:.! - Thanks for the comments, about the new cards i'm not too sure that I'll be making anymore since I've created all zodiacs. Plus I thinking of forming of a group of signers with me =w=, if not I'll be planning on creating new sets myself then. On the other hand I do have some spell and trap cards I had in mind for this set.

@ ELJunior - Thanks for your comments. I still feel that there's more for improvement for my cards, and I realise you put set under your "Best Set I Have Ever Seen in My Life" in your sig. Thanks.

#1 QUESTION - just how did u make those awesome card effects
i got to say that photoshop makes lots of wonders in this, plus I get find lots of good res images and photoshop skills. That's how I got here. In fact the idea is inspired by some member in YCM which I couldn't remember who he or she is.]

C'mon people more CnC please

As far as I can see this is a set that's only going to get better. The cards, small typos aside, are marvellous but I can already see a lot of support cards waiting in the wings as there is so much diversity on offer. 10/10 for the cards.

Can't wait to see what else you can do with the Archetype and maybe more interestingly, the images you throw in with them.

@ !.:The Rater:.! - A signer group ^w^ you, me and three other more people to start off

Sorry for not having new card for my mouse broke down and just recently bought a new one. Too tired after helping someone to create new pics for his set. But still people I hope I can have new comments and critics to improve them, I might come out at least a new support card for this set tmr

Oh btw if anyone happen to know any stars other then the 12 zodiac, please tell me cause it will help in improving this set

CNC please

[quote name='Blood Angel' timestamp='1287243718' post='4709308']
Oh btw if anyone happen to know any stars other then the 12 zodiac, please tell me cause it will help in improving this set
[/quote]

Maybe use other constellations for support cards, Orion or Andromeda for example.

@ SKizophrenIK117 - Thanks for the tip off, really help alot
@ destuctir - Hope you are still okay ^w^

Field Spell is up guys. The Moutain Table, Mensa is a gathering place for Blood monster to gather, right the round table 8D. Something that I just last thought of at the very last minute. The pic is not that good too, for spell & trap cards pictures are a total different thing to me. sorry for the bad pic but still I'll try find a better pic if possible. So people CnC to help me improve this set, In the meantime, I think I'm gonna atart a new set. Hope you guys would support too. =]

Archived