Bloody Carnage *UPDATED 24/11/10*

Blood Yuchi

OMFG! dude. amazing template work, card should look like this but if they did im sure they would be more to pay but would be worth it. the cards effect and art work is amazing! dude you should add these to deviantART.com im a member im sure people would love to see these and rate them as well as adding them to their favorite gallery. btw the plasma dragon is a beast i think its my favorite. lol

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's close to 12am over here so I'll just do a quick review
@ !.:The Rater:.! & BROOKLAN RAGE! - thanks for the comments, really appreciated it
@ Lord Smeagle - So sorry to disapoint you, I make a new card effect for the field spell just now but just haven't post it up yet cause it's too late over here. Plus it might need a fews teaks and there.
@ Saberlad - Thanks alot! I really appreciated alot that you would help me check my OCG, I'll change it as soon as possible
@ confusedgorilla - Thanks for the comments, the templates are created using pictures from deviant art go search it
@ Doomwolf86 - I guess I'll just stick to this community, deviantart is quite messy for me plus comments given by them sometimes aren't really what they mean.

Sorry for the long wait as I got a mass project that I need to complete which would probably end after the next 2 weeks, currently I'll be on hiatus on creating cards but I'll still be roaming around here in this forum to check new cards created by you guys. i scan through my set and realised how messy and there were many mistakes in this set. However for those who have been supporting I won't let you guys down and have finally [color="#FF0000"]created 2 new cards, the Bloodlines![/color] Yes they are the new archtype supports for this sets. plus I [color="#FF0000"]added in a God Card[/color] which was meant for a role play in YCM (http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/227796-the-pharaohs-descendents-duel-academy/). I hope you guys would like this new cards, [color="#FF0000"]Please comment on them and rate them. OCG corrections are greatly appreciated.[/color] As for the next update, the new "Mensa" would be up and OCG corrections would be done, probably new cards would be added inside. Till next time, Ciaoz!

Btw if you want to be my friend I wouldn't mind. However if you're a Singaporean you must be my friend! =] Cause i feel rather lonely here T_T. And for the last time the [color="#FF0000"]templates are created by me using deviantart pictures[/color]. [color="#FF0000"]I will not post it up for downloads.[/color] i'm sorry for the disappointments but this is for best for the user rights in deviantartist. Right now i could really need a girl-friend, is there even a girl in this community?

Ok, I like the Fox. She's great stall, gives you time to overpower a big monster. Specific summoning condition means she's not uncommonly a dead draw, but the effect makes up for it.

Corvus is awesome, but I see OTK potential with Shooting Star Bow - Ceal. Figured I'd mention it. It's tricky enough to pull off with three specific cards + a Blood Monster, so I don't think it's too bad, but IDK, some people just hate OTKs.

@ Lord Smeagle - Thanks for your comments. I ddn't know that Vulpes would turn out that good for I have burning lots of time just think of a unique effect for this card. As for Corvus is a card which I much proud of between the 2 of them.

[quote]
| Bloodline Night Corvus | Dark | Level 8 | Beast-Warrior | Effect | ATK 2500 | DEF 2000 |
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Blood Night Crow, Corvus". This card's maximum number of attacks is equal to the amount of face-down cards your opponent controls. [color="#FF0000"]This card cannot attack your opponent directly.[/color] When this card destroys a monster by battle, send 1 "Blood" monster from your Deck to your Graveyard.
[/quote]
It did state that It can't attack your opponent directly. Still I appreciate your comments and support.

@ Dhole - thanks for your love for them, and I did mention in my last post that the template is done by me with pics from deviantart. I guess I need to paste this on my first post since people normally read the fisrt post of this thread only.

Love it all, the geminis and bloodlines mostly, I bet you worked hard on these cards and the result is just breath taking.
I can see that you have a lot of potencial and creativity.
Keep on making cards, maximizing their awesomeness level *bow*.
16/10, totally broke the scale.

P.S. - I'm aquarius, loved the tuner and the effect, almost feel like hanging it on my wall

Updates people, Bloodline Paradise Apuse new card in this set, Mensa's and Pisces's effect have been updated. All cards infact are updated in certain ways like OCG. I'll probably be making a new card l8r around night time (right now it's 3:13pm from where I lived)

Guys Please Comment, Critic, Question, Suggest to help me improve this set
Reputation Points are appreciated

@ ♣Master♣ - Thanks for your comments, and haven't been seeing you for a long time too. You are now a 5 stars member *grumbles*. You might be able to help me think of some new effects for this set if you would =] Running out of ideas. |O

@ cardmaster791 - Thanks, any comments that can help?

@ BROOKLAN RAGE! - thanks for your comments, any suggestion of new effects for me to experimemnt? Running out of ideas

I pretty much so breezed through the cards, i have too say, these are beautiful, but I did notice one error, but its doesn't bring the cards down, they are nothing short of a 10/10

When this card is removed from play while face-up on your side of the field, you Special Summon it during the End Phase. When this card destroys a monster by battle, you can send this card to the Graveyard to Special Summon "a" Level 4 or lower "Blood" monster that is removed from play.

Though the lore is correct, the card isn't, its missing that A, or is that just me? I don't know

Fantastic all together, really, I can tell you spent some time on them, when I see through them all, I'll see if there are any more errors I can correct you on, because I like being a perfectionist XD

But I dout I'll see anything that changes the fact that this is 10/10 matirial

First of all, I have purposefully only looked at 6-7 cards, wouldn't want to spoil all the surprises in store for the RP eh ;)

This is easily the best/most successful template I've seen on this site, they look gorgeous.

I love the concept of activating their effects. Not sure the star sign names are that fitting in-type, but whatever floats your boat.

I have a problem with Bloodriver Dragon though, you can Special Summon it from your Extra Deck just by using a card that sends cards from Deck to Graveyard ('Foolish Burial' say). And when you perform this fairly simple summon, I have to chuck my entire hand? Don't think that's particularly fair somehow, maybe it should be if your opponent trigger's it by sending your cards from deck to grave.

Other than that these are quite epic.

Gotta say, this set seems tacky to me. I mean, come on, creatures jumping out of their pictures? And the background of the card itself makes it hard to look at these cards for a while.
As for the cards themselves, I say most are OP or UP. Look at Libra: 1 star, 500 ATK that stops 1 damage you would take then you have to either get rid of it or spend your turns cutting your Life Points in half or depriving your hand of monsters that you could be using to defeat your opponent. And it doesn't even give you an advantage because it is so weak. The concept is there, I can tell, but I think you're just trying too hard on these.
I'll give them a 4/10. You can do this, I believe in you. Just work on not trying to go so far outside the box and work a little bit harder to catch OCG and Grammar errors. Like a couple of cards that have may instead of can in the effect.

Did another scan and fount another error

Equip only to a "Blood" monster. When the equipped monster destroys a monster by battle, sent the equipped monster and this card to the Graveyard. "Ifif" this card is sent to this way, you can Special Summon 1 "Bloodline Mystic Vulpecula" from your hand. You can remove this card from your Graveyard to negate all monster effects except "Bloodline Mystic Vulpecula" until the End Phase.

Double if o.o

Equip only to a "Blood" monster. Send all cards from your hand to the Graveyard to equip this card. When the equipped monster destroys a monster by battle, "sent" all monsters you control and this card to the Graveyard. If this card is sent to the Graveyard this way, you can Special Summon 1 "Bloodline Paradise Apuse" from your hand. You can remove this card from your Graveyard draw 2 cards from the top of your Deck.

Once per turn you may reveal all "Blood" monsters from your hand. Your opponent then selects 1 of them and remove it from play. Then all "Blood" monsters gain 200 ATK until your next Standby Phrase. If this card would be destroyed, you can return 1 removed from play "Blood" monster to your Deck instead. When there are 13 or more different "Blood" monsters that are removed from play, sent all cards on the field to the Graveyard. Then, Special Summon as many "Blood" monsters as possible that are removed from play.

Send, not sent (both of them)

These are all I noticed, I may have missed one or two more, but these are the ones I saw

Still, these little errors don't bring you down, you still get 10's all across the board, the artwork and sparkle of these cards is outstanding.

One suggestion, equips for all the bloodline monsters, special ones only allowed for that monster. (as in, a weapon for Taurus, or Aries, that can only be equipped too them).

Nice new cards, but some of the cards has some OCG errors like the others said. And i would like more support cards like some Traps.

About the Cosmic Synchro, it is okay but it should have a name that resembles a cosmic thing, like [b]Shooting Star[/b] Dragon does.

Also.. did you noticed that Blood Mountian Table, Mensa'' is an equip card.

@ Awesome Ryu - Thanks for the comment
@ Matt Bahamut - I understand and nef the card effect
@ Emerald Fan - Everyone has their own preference on the pics, I understand your point of view and maybe I might think twice of using a new template then. I will your advie in going simple ideas for the cards, however I still try going something special though. Thanks for your comments and ratings really appreciated alot even though it's the lowest I got.
@ Somenoob - Thanks for the OCG check really appreciated alot
@ HadesRuler - Welcome back, "Plasma" can actually be found in Astrology/Space theory, done research on that in Wiki before giving this card the name. And thanks for telling me the error for Mensa.
@ Lord Smeagle - Ya I know, it was meant to be a special card, well I guess it's still too OP? was it? maybe I should change the effect.

Anyway, my this week update of cards would be Libra and my Signer Dragon. Plus I added in my very first Trap cards, Aquila and Scutum. And added in two new Synchros, Pegasus and Centaurus. Hope you guys like them.

Please CnC and rate them. OCG corrects are appreciated. +Reps are appreciated too. Nites everyone

I have to say 10/10. These cards were spectacular, i love the templates and how the cards looked 3d. Amazing cards, I would do that with every one of my cards if i knew how. The cards seem as if their real cards. I just joined and now that i see how it's possible to make some amazing cards like these I'm gonna try harder. Oh, and could you please take a look at my angel set, i just added it earlier today and its my first cards using the card maker.

Archived