The Private Messege Glitch has yet been fixed!

Tomiix

19 members have voted

1. 1. When the glitch first started did you...

• Ignore it, it wasnt a big deal.
    • Tried to get it fixed but failed.
    • Stoped using pm's cause it was annoying.
    • I never noticed.

You know what I hate the most? No it isnt you even though its a close secound. (jk!) Its the fact that when im in a PM conversation or added to one I can never see the first post or read the top part of the PM so if I Need to qoute someone on what they said or refresh my memory I cant. I belive this needed to be fixed for awhile but people are just ignoring it. Please support me in a "patition" like thread to fix up the PM system and make it better, and also less glitched. I dont know how but I think it can be fixed.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
just anserwe the poll did you know about this and ignored or did you stop pming or never notice like smesh im saying anserw the pole if your supporting so that theres a number i can say like. "my pm thread has 1,000 supporters. How do I know? Cause i asked all supporters to answer the pole with there answer."

[quote name='PikaPerson01' timestamp='1286166349' post='4678216']
You mention it only happens with "long" reply back-and-forth chains? How long is "long"? Most of my convos just stop after the second or third reply so maybe that's it.[/quote]

It happens mostly after the 4th or 5th reply... don't know, seems to be kind of random.

Anyway, I support... it's a bit tedious.

Normally for me at least its when someone posts a thrid post the first one dissapears. Then when a new post is made the first AND secound one dissapears into greyness. Try having a nice converstion with a friend to test it out during your free time.

[quote name='Wardek the Scary Vampire' timestamp='1286171151' post='4678269']
That happens to me a lot. [b]I just used "View Page Source" to see the hidden posts by that long grey thing.[/b]
[/quote]

Once again, if your using Firefox or Google Chrome, click right click on your mouse and a list will appear. Search for "View Pages Source". Click on it and a new tab will appear. Search for "<div class='post_body'>", under them, there are too lines, ignore them and the third line you'll find what written. An easy and simple way. >___>

[quote name='Yin' timestamp='1286268010' post='4680783']
YCMaker is more than aware of this, and has other problems to solve first.
[/quote]
say ycm maker is trying to discuss something about a glitch or problem member with someone else and then when he reaches the third post+ and wants to see something you just said. He wont be able to figure out what you said unless he dose that page source thing which eventually will get annoying and can cause lag when theres a extra tab that shouldnt be neccesary.

[quote name='Wardek the Scary Vampire' timestamp='1286280447' post='4680926']
Once again, if your using Firefox or Google Chrome, click right click on your mouse and a list will appear. Search for "View Pages Source". Click on it and a new tab will appear. Search for "<div class='post_body'>", under them, there are too lines, ignore them and the third line you'll find what written. An easy and simple way. >___>
[/quote]
That's... pretty damn roundabout and ridiculously long. Why do we need a specific web browser and jump through x-amount of hoops just to display text, something just about any computer should be able to do.

[quote name='Tomiix' timestamp='1286313479' post='4681901']
say ycm maker is trying to discuss something about a glitch or problem member with someone else and then when he reaches the third post+ and wants to see something you just said. He wont be able to figure out what you said unless he dose that page source thing which eventually will get annoying and can cause lag when theres a extra tab that shouldnt be neccesary.
[/quote]

This isn't windows 98' days. I doubt 1 tab thats all text will cause any sort of lag at all.

[quote name='JoshIcy' timestamp='1286319445' post='4682173']
This isn't windows 98' days. I doubt 1 tab thats all text will cause any sort of lag at all.
[/quote]
Regardless, his point about having to check out the page source being an inconvenience does have some merit.

But yeah, if you're experiencing lag on one all text tab being open at the same time you should probably go ahead and splurge on Windows ME already.

Im a windows xp person. Yet most people arent ONLY on yugioh cardmaker. Im listening to music watching vids getting pictures coded on other sites for clubs and stuff and could be working on homework at the same time. I know the majority of the people here do some similar things be it for high school college or work (if you are active here and above the required work age.)

Yeah, I finally got pissed 'cuz of it.
Supportz, I guess....
And Wardek, I did what you did....
I tried to show YCM just how big and crowded the "Page Source" is, but I froze mah screen.
Let's just say it takes a minute or so to highlight the whole thing.....

Archived