Years Later (Naruto RP) -----PLEASE JOIN!!!

Auralady

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm going to join as a missing ninja but I'm more of a neutral character that crosses between villages, so basically I'm missing from my town but I still go back there; like Jariya from the show.

Name: Vayne Krieger
Gendar: Male
[spoiler=Jutsus:]
NOTE: This character is a ninja that specializes in sword combat and has a blade that has special powers, please read carefully.

Kaizaku Chishio has the power to generate a cloud of energy particles that will electrify the surrounding area of the caster for a few seconds, virtually creating a force-field of electricity. Kaizaku Chishio also gives it's wielder the ability to shape said particles. However, the wielder must wait one minute before dispersing more energy particles and once used for an attack the energy particles dissipate.

[b]Free Energy Armor[/b]
Vayne summons forth the free energy particles in the normal way, so that they surround him. Vayne then forms the energy particles into an armor that forms around him, increasing Vayne's overall speed and strength. To maintain this form without injury Vayne must secrete a thin layer of chakra between the armor and his person, thus draining his chakra reserves for as long as he remains in this form. Requires energy particles.

[b]Fist of the Thunder Giant:[/b]
Vayne forms the free energy particles into a giant fist of lightning energy that hovers to the right of him. On the next swing of Vayne's sword the fist of particles will attack the opponent as well, causing them to be electrified. Requires energy particles.

[b]Free Energy Prison:[/b]
Vayne forms the free energy particles into thirty needles that surround the opponent in a dome like fashion. Vayne then raises Kaizaku Chishio into the air and the needles rapidly attack anything caught within the dome. Requires energy particles.

[b]Lightning Release: Raiya Houchou-ADV-[/b]
By harnessing the earth's electrical fields to generate electricity, this works as long as the user's legs are connected to the earth. When in use, this allows the user to nearly instantly close short distances and strike within the same motion and is usable at distances of several feet or less. If no contact is made between the ground and the user's legs, this is unusable. There is a downside as the user cannot move his legs for several seconds.

[b]Lightning Release: Crashing Javelin:[/b]
Vayne concentrates chakra into his left hand and turns it into lighting. Vayne is then able to fire a physical bolt of lightning from his hand at the enemy.

[b]Summoning Technique: Cave Dweller Lizard:[/b]
Once Vayne lays out the appropriate summoning scroll, he is able to summon a giant fire breathing lizard that will aid him in battle.

[/spoiler]
Personality: Vaynes personality is usually always serious and clam when out of battle. However, when in battle he takes on the persona of enjoyment and usually smirks when attacking or being attacked by his opponent. Vayne has always liked to train for impending battles, smiling as he did so and getting a sense of a fulfillment out of it. He doesn't care for meeting or talking to new people and prefers to converse only with people he knows and trusts.
Looks: Vayne's facial characteristics are quite average and uninteresting. Vayne has jet black hair that is brought up into spikes and always has a pair of black sunglasses covering his blue eyes. His skin is of a very light tan and he has a pale complexion. The look on his face is pretty much serious all the time accept in battle where he prefers to where a smirk or keep an emotionless face. Vayne wears konaha green cloak but instead of wearing it closed up he wears it in more of an open coat kind of style. Within the cloak and on his upper half he wears a long sleeved black shirt that is covered in the middle with a dark blue ninja vest that he wears for some extra storage space for summoning scrolls and protection. On his bottom half he wears light brown ninja pants that are held with a black belt that has a silver guard on it. On his feet he wears jet black ninja sandals that look no different from any others except for their color. He holds his sword on the left side of the belt and his green cloak often hides it from view.
Village: Missing Nin-Formerly from the Cloud Village
Rank: Anbu, Decreased rank to Jounin and then left the village.
Family (if any): Parents dead, rest unknown.

This character was developed for an advanced Role Play back when we still had the separation, so it may be a little to powerful; just let me know.

Genesis - i mean like completely leveld. the only person left is comming in my next post.

Visser - by 'hole' i mean crater.

Final Fantasy - ok and accepted

Everyone - yes i do have this pretty much pre-planned out and i am going to introduce the Shadow Ninja. facts about them will be up soon.

I'll take you up on that Genesis; I imagine as villains these characters are supposed to be fairly strong

Name: Otumaru Koushi Alias: The Shelled Ruler
Gendar: Male
[spoiler=Jutsus:]
[b]Kekkai Genkai: Natural Osmosis-[/b] Otumaru is able to steal the water particles from the air, water, and natural life around him and absorb nutrients from the water itself. This can manifest itself as a health or chakra increase.

[b]Water Release: Great Waterfall Technique[/b]
This technique extends water over a large scale, surges and rises up to several dozen meters high. Then it streams down to the ground in one big cascade, much like a gigantic waterfall. In doing so, it resembles a huge wave, with tremendous power that can hollow out the ground. What remains after that jutsu's utilization is reminiscent of no less than the aftermath of a natural disaster. This is a considerably advanced ninjutsu, and activating this technique requires a fair share of chakra.

[b]Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave[/b]
The user spits out a great volume of water from their mouth, swallowing up and crushing the enemy with the advancing surge. The user can ride the wave, allowing them to move at high speed, and attack the enemy, now swept off their feet, without fear of counter-attacks. The amount of water created is proportional to the amount of chakra used; even a dry wasteland can become a small ocean. Afterward, the excess water can be used for additional water release jutsu.

[b]Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique[/b]
This technique shapes a large amount of water into a giant, powerful dragon, which hits the opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage. The ideal place to use it is near a body of water, but if the caster's skill allows it, it is possible to use it even in a place where there is none. That said, the amount of water used will be in proportion with the caster's skill.

[b]Water Release: Water Fang Bullet[/b]
A technique that deals physical damage to the enemy with a liquid mass brought forth from underwater. Its power to kill and maim is augmented by adding a spinning motion to the compactly pressured water. During fights on water, taking advantage of its characteristic ability to attack from anywhere in a 360 degrees radius, in conjunction with other techniques for distraction, confusion and so forth, this technique has an extensive array of applications.

[b]Summoning Technique: Grand Shell[/b]
This technique lets the user summon a huge tortoise out of thin air. The version in which Otumaru summons has a huge metal cannon barrel mounted to it's back so as to provide the duo with a form of Collaboration Jutsu.
---Collaboration Jutsu: Grand Tortoise Cannon; By combining the summoners chakra with that of the summoned tortoise a forceful blast of water can be fired from the mounted cannon barrel on the tortoise's back; it's been said that this attack could level a small village with it's ferocity.

[b]Summoning Technique: Grand Shell Barricade[/b]
This technique lets the user summon a tortoise shell that surrounds the summoner and protects them from attack or damage. The shell is extremely durable but seems to disappear after taking an attack or two.

[b]Summoning Technique: Mass Turtle Wave[/b]
This technique lets the user summon a mass group of small turtles about the size of a humans hand. This jutsu can call upon 20-100 turtles depending on the users skill level.
---Collaboration Jutsu: Shell Shurikan; using the the casters own chakra the turtles grow spikes all around their shells and using the same chakra the turtles are winged and thrown at the user's opponents until all the turtles are exhausted or killed.
[/spoiler]
Personality: Otumaru has the personality of a maniac and enjoys battle greatly. However, whenever he is with his comrades he urges them to take a slow and steady pace when fighting the enemy and when torturing them for information. Otumaru doesn't think he fits in much with this little group but he tolerates his newly found comrades more than anyone else.
Looks: Otumaru wears standard black ninja pants with a green long sleeve shirt covering his top section. Over his shirt he wears a brown robe with red markings on it resembling turtle shells. His head and face are covered by a helm made of turtle shells and the only thing you can see of his eyes is the reflection form the light so it seems like he is a demon hiding in the shadows.
Team (if one): I don't know what Genesis is calling this little group
Village: Former Hidden Mist Village
Family (if any): A sister; in which he has forgotten all about in his madness.
Other (if any): N/A

(ok. since Inro is pretty much a temporary character I am making one to fallow Kasumi.)

Name: Roya Uchilla
Gendar: female
Jutsus: Roya is still working on her jutsus. Because of her age the jutsus take a LOT of energy and chakra. Her jutsus are the same as Saskue's.
Sharingan (working on)
Lightning hound
Chidori (working on)
Fireball
Pheonix Flower
Personality: Roya's very loyal to Kasumi and is useually always cheerfull. She's quiet and shy but surprisingly very observative and cunning when it comes to fighting. She does anything Kasumi asks or tells her and will only fallow her orders. Otherwise she is very independent.
Looks:
Team (if one): with Kasumi
Village: father from the Leaf but found by the Sand
Family (if any): Saskue (dad. no information about him)
Other (if any): posses the Sharingan from Saskue's side of the family but still can't really controll it.

[quote name='Auralady' timestamp='1290267035' post='4797587']
(ok. since Inro is pretty much a temporary character I am making one to fallow Kasumi.)

Name: Roya Uchilla
Gendar: female
Jutsus: Roya is still working on her jutsus. Because of her age the jutsus take a LOT of energy and chakra. Her jutsus are the same as Saskue's.
Personality: Roya's very loyal to Kasumi and is useually always cheerfull. She's quiet and shy but surprisingly very observative and cunning when it comes to fighting. She does anything Kasumi asks or tells her and will only fallow her orders. Otherwise she is very independent.
Looks:
Team (if one): with Kasumi
Village: father from the Leaf but found by the Sand
Family (if any): Saskue (dad. no information about him)
Other (if any): posses the Sharingan from Saskue's side of the family but still can't really controll it.
[/quote]

Just so you know you spelt Uchiha wrong and what jutsu can she use? All uchiha use fire style, but can she use anything else?

[b]Name:[/b] Chizaru Uchiha
[b]Age:[/b] 19 years old
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Kekkei Genkai:[/b] Sharingan
[b]Jutsu(s):[/b] Fire and Earth [spoiler=Jutsu]
-Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
-Fire Release: Flame Rasengan
-Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique
-Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique
-Earth Clone Technique
-Earth Release: Mud Indulgence
-Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet
-Stone Armor[/spoiler] [spoiler=Appearance]
[img]http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/139/l_704811f593f74d24a2a8f22c135c8460.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [b]Team:[/b] None!
[b]Village:[/b] once Hidden Leaf Village
[b]Rank:[/b] Missing-Nin
[b]Family:[/b] All Deceased
[b]Other:[/b] Like his best friend Jinn-Tu who was born into the Hyuga clan of the Hidden Leaf Village; Chizaru was born into the Uchiha clan of the very same village. So like any other Uchiha member; Chizaru held into grips with the clan's kekkei genkai the sharingan. He was able to make it into the academy and graduated at a young age. He was assigned to a team of three young Genin and a Jonin sensei. One of which turned out to be Jinn-Tu who held onto the Byakugan for his kekkei genkai and the other named Takara who originated from the Inuzuka clan and had a puppy that was half wolf named Zen. The three of them became a strong team considering who was on their team to begin with. However, Jinn-Tu and Chizaru barley got along and always argued. However, in the long run they still considered each other friends despite these differences. After becoming a Chunin within the village; only a few months after Chizaru got in an argument with Jinn-Tu which almost broke into a fight. After Takara broke them up from fighting; later that night Chizaru left the village and became a Rogue ninja improving his skills and vowing that he would fight against Jinn-Tu and he would kill him.

((Also I will have him show up sometime later. The idea of having a rogue ninja just popped into my head.))

Um, that second uchiha could be a problem. First we already have an uchiha descendant from sasuke and you can't have the mongekyou without losing someone important from you and the uchiha of this time are still alive.

[b][size="4"]NOTE:[/size][/b] This is just my opinion. I'm not in charge so don't take it personally.

[quote name='-Genesis-' timestamp='1290657481' post='4808620']
Yes, but now I have a question to ask you: What word does Deadpool love so much that he repeats it more than seven times in a row?
[/quote]

Okay, I'll post in a few minutes and as for the question,I don't remember, If it was in the original Deadpool comics, I probably haven't read it yet, I read three of them and one of them was the one where he called his guns doorknobs. The only series I've read completely are Cable & Deadpool and Secret Invasion.

Archived