Yu-Gi-Oh! Titan Prominence - Disaster Struggle Cup [Not Started/Accepting]

iCherry

[center]Welcome to the Disaster Struggle Cup! We hope you enjoy your stay and don't die [i]too[/i] quickly...[/center]

[spoiler=Plot]In a world where all is bleak and hopeless no one can find true happiness. All around there is pain and suffering and no one can ever do anything to make their awful, pathetic station in life.......... oh wait. Sort of forgetting about the card games. The world is how it's always been. Some people have truly luxurious lives while others find themselves in horrible states of poverty. And yet one thing has managed to stay constant throughout the years since it's introduction.

Duel Monsters. What once started as a simple card game that kids played in between class periods at school rapidly came to the forefront of society. With Kaiba Corp's innovations to the game, including the duel disk and D-Wheel, Duel Monsters is now something that all people take part in or are at least aware of. That one thing connects those divided by the deepest economic barriers.

In recent years things have gotten a little out of hand though. Though the respect for the game had always been somewhat odd or funny in hindsight, some people recently have been taking it just a little too seriously. Somehow or other the idea of duels to the death started among these groups of people. Riding duels were already dangerous to an extent but these new methods of dueling rival even the mythic Shadow games that would supposedly end in death or extreme psychological trauma.

Societies became increasingly concerned with these duels to the death as murders as a result of dueling became a bigger and more widespread problem. The system itself was decently hard to locate. In riding duels one could only tell if the death match was in place if Speed World occasionally flashed red for a second or two. The loser in such a duel would not have their D-Wheel stop but instead continue and crash into a wall at full speed with nothing to do but let it happen. Ground duels were almost impossible to tell and the particular method is still not completely known, though some think it has to do with the duel disk exploding in the loser's face.

So the governments all decided upon the same impossible decision: They banned Duel Monsters. Needless to say, the majority of duelists were rather angry as a small group of insane duelists had ruined the game for everyone. The leaders realized it couldn't go on for long so they instead gathered all duel disks and D-Wheels and installed new devices into them that could detect when a death match was occurring. With the new tech out, the ban on the game was lifted and the police forces were better able to keep track of the death matches. Though this also caused trouble as more and more jails were filled with those who attempted death matches. Eventually a decision was made. Every year in the exact middle of January, a tournament would be held where those who wished to participate in death matches could freely do so. Though the governments were sure to attempt to prevent deaths for these matches. Medical teams are always on standby and D-Wheels can no longer reach max speeds after losing.

Still those who wanted the thrill of potentially dying in a duel were pleased with the tournament and all flocked to it every year. There's no ban list at this tournament and the participants are sure to see some truly powerful decks, perhaps cards no one has ever even seen before. You're in the middle of this too. For some reason or another you like duels that could hurt your or take away your life. You might be a thrill-seeker, or perhaps you're a member of the police force attempting to prevent those you duel from dying. Whatever the reason you like these dangerous games and have entered this tournament. Please sign the waver at the door and enjoy your stay.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Da Rules]1. I'm the King Of The Hill. (Whatever I say is the law in this RP, and my law is absolute.)
2. Everyone has the right to use powerful decks, including anime cards. They cannot be just [i]Stupidly Broken[/i] though. Like, X-Sabers+MetaArchetype+AnimeCards+CustomCards. Also, ask what Anime Cards you'd like to use ahead of time.
3. The Egyptian God Cards, Exodia, and The Seal Of Orichalcos are forbidden.
4. This RP will be following the current Banlist. If you use a Forbidden card, you'll be asked to change it, no questions asked.
5. If you've read the rules, make one word in your app any shade of [color="#4169E1"]blue[/color].
6. Speed Spells from WC10 do not have the text "remove # speed counters". Instead, they will just require you to have that many. Speed World 2 shall be used in this RP. Also, if you have a deck that [i]needs[/i] to have a certain Normal or Quick-Play Speed in the Riding Deck, tell me. I'll make a Speed Spell of it.
7. If you're going to be in a duel, [i]PLEASE[/i] decide what the outcome is going to be and talk it out with the other person. I don't want any bitching and whining because you lost unexpectedly or it was unjust.
8. Bow down before me.
9. Use common sense and good grammar, otherwise, get out.
10. Custom Cards are allowed, but they cannot be Stupid Broken. They must be confirmed by Co-Leaders [i]and[/i] myself first.
[b]11. We're going to have fun with this. To do so, Anime Effects for cards will be allowed in this RP. Make sure you let people know you're using the Anime Effect though.[/b]
12. Provide a link to whatever card you play.
13. If someone has a card you wanted to use, don't be afraid to use the same card. There can be multiple Polar Gods, multiple Earthbound Gods, etc. It really doesn't matter.
14. You must have a D-Wheel. Riding Decks are required as well.
15. Please play fairly. Even though everyone has the right to have powerful decks, don't just go: "I SUMMON ALL MY KEY CARDS. LOLOLOLOL". Take it one step at a time and get permission to have multiple Key Cards out from your opponent or a leader.
16. Don't use another person's Custom Card in a desperate attempt to win.
[b]17. Everyone is restricted to use Custom Cards as Key Cards only.[/b]
18. You screw up the first time with your app, you get one chance to make yourself look like you have some sense.
19. Every other rule I'm too lazy to list is applied. Which means 4+ lines for posts and such.
20. Have fun.
21. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM a Leader.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Application]Name:
Ground Deck: (Include the general idea of the deck.)
Riding Deck: ^
Key Cards: (List [i]ALL[/i] of them. And try to keep it under 10 cards. Also, not all of them have to be monsters.)
Personality: (I want 4+ lines of a personality from you. No less.)
Appearance: (If a picture, put it in a spoiler)
D-Wheel Appearance: (If a picture, put it in a spoiler)
Bio: (You [i]must[/i] explain how your character got their key cards. 5+ lines, since this is becoming a problem.)
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=My App]Name: Arimi Azure
Ground Deck: 'Clear Focus' - QuickdrawFlamvell Theme - Focuses around getting key cards out, if not, spamming Warrior Synchros and other high Level Synchro Monsters.
Riding Deck: 'Clear Mind' - A Riding variant of the above, including Speed Spells. Only, this deck includes Surging Dragon Knight Dragoequites, Shooting Star Dragon, and Tech Genus Blade Gunner..

Key Cards: Effect Veiler - Anime (Main)
[color="#00BFFF"]Shooting Star Dragon[/color] - Anime
Scar-Red Nova Dragon - Anime
Tech Genus Blade Gunner - Anime
Tech Genus Power Gladiator - Anime
Tech Genus Wonder Magician - Anime
Polar God King Thor - Anime
Formula Synchron - Anime
[url=http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/7416/188867.jpg]Proof Of Evolution[/url] - Custom

Personality: Arimi is usually a calm and gentle girl who doesn't really want to see anyone in pain or suffering in some way. She wants to help those in need by doing anything she can. But, Arimi has a deep-hidden insanity and thrill for dueling. This side of her can purposefully kill someone she is duelist, regardless of who it is. The woman tries to keep this alternate persona out of sight. Unfortunately, her crazy side usually finds a way out. It will only show itself within Riding Duels, as Ground Duels aren't as intense and adrenaline-rushing. Both of her personalities are shown to be extremists, which is why she wears no helmet during Riding Duels. When on her D-Wheel, if she's enjoying a duel far too much, she'll start accelerating at a ridiculous speed.

[spoiler=Appearance]The Thorn Rune Eye will appear in her Left Eye.
Her Riding Suit is a blue light vest jacket with black fringes and a tall collar, covering a black lacey camisole-like vest top, along with blue pants. Arimi also wears a black Riding Suit glove to hold her cards in.
Casual:
[img]http://i56.tinypic.com/xm3dsp.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Future Comet]In the color of [url=http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Delta_Eagle]Delta Eagle[/url].
[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090913005854/yugioh/images/thumb/d/d0/AkiD-Wheel.PNG/800px-AkiD-Wheel.PNG[/img][/spoiler]

Bio: Arimi grew up like any wealthy child inside of a nice house within Neo Domino City, until she turned eight. During a party, when she was allowed to duel against an incredibly skilled pro duelist, her insanity came out and nearly killed the man. Fearing this new side her daughter developed, they sent her to an insane asylum, where she stayed isolated for eight years. Then, on her sixteenth birthday, she broke out and went to see her oh-so-loving parents. However, when Arimi arrived, she was confronted by their recent killer, who was aiming to kill them all and take everything they owned. Although, instead of getting angry or calling the police, the woman showed her appreciation to the stranger by killing him in a deathmatch duel. Arimi took her deck that her parents kept from her when she was sent away and left them there. No one even knew they had died until three days later.

Even now, Arimi has only told people she trusts completely with all of her heart and soul about this. Which is... almost, if not, no one. She has told one person, and that's her faithful Duel Spirit that the girl has been able to see since she was three: Effect Veiler. Veiler stayed with Arimi her entire life, even through the asylum and the murder of her parents, she promised to stay with her all the way. Regardless of what she does or what happens, she'll support her. At this, Arimi told her that she wanted to make up for what her alternate persona has done, so they both devoted their lives doing such. While doing this, she traveled across the world to stay out of the sight of the people who brought her into the insane asylum when she was younger.

During her travels, Arimi's insanity occasionally revealed itself, always going on about how it wanted more power to quench her thirst for blood. Eventually, she gave into the desire and also wanted more as well. So, Effect Veiler led her to different locations around the planet to receive stronger cards that existed with power beyond her wildest imagination. Throughout many trials, she gained the ability to use Clear Mind, Burning Soul, and the Thorn Rune Eye, along with monsters they match with. Arimi even succeeded in making her own card with Effect Veiler, Proof Of Evolution. This was to show proof of her obtained power to herself. After she was done, she went back to Neo Domino City and heard of the deadly Disaster Struggle Cup upon her return. Now, she can't even decide why's she entering the tournament: to stop this death match nonsense, or to finally taste the amount of blood she's always desired.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Contestants]Arimi Azure - Cherry
Lazare Gerard - Andx
Alberich Kirsch - Tainted Black
Yukino "Yuki" Nevermore - Clair
J - Armadilloz
Le Sabier - Ser Warjacksworth
Gilligan/Gill Outiin - Aesir
Grayson - Quiksilver[/spoiler]

Co-Leaders are Clair and Tainted Black. Have fuuuuun~
Also, this is my first RP I've made, so if I've forgotten something or did something wrong, let me know please. Thanks. :[b][/b]D
The Tournament Roster/Matchups will depend on the number of duelists that join.

What did I tell you Cherry? Same. Minute. lol

[b]Name:[/b] Lazare Gerard
[b]Age:[/b] 22
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Ground Deck:[/b] Lazare runs a [color="#0000FF"]Gemini[/color] deck that mostly uses warriors. The purposes of the deck are to essentially keep a strong force of monsters up on the field, when possible Gemini summon for the strong effects, and then beef up monsters with equip spells for a beatdown. There are cards to weaken opposing monsters, strengthen his own, and special summon a lot.
[b]Riding Deck:[/b] The riding version of Lazare's deck is identical to his ground deck except that his spells are replaced with Speed Spells meant to special summon and raise ATK of monsters. Additionally he includes some traps that can act as equip spells after activation.
[b]Key Cards:[/b]
-Gemini Soldier (Helps with special summoning)
-Super Alloy Beast Raptinus (Gemini effects get to activate when first summoned)
-Phoenix Gearfried (Essentially the deck's heavy hitter)
-Double Summon (works for swarming or getting one monster its effect in one turn)
-Gemini Trap Hole (Trap to punish opponent for destroying Geminis)
[b]Personality:[/b] Lazare is decently aloof. He doesn't really seem to be moving about the same world everyone else is. This is shown by the fact that he doesn't take much initiative to directly speak with people and in the cases he does he seems to not take much notice of them. He's often thinking and observing to himself only really showing any concern for his dog. In duels he begins to open up. He shows energy, enthusiasm and enjoyment. He really gets into the game once he starts a duel and that has led to his like of deah matches. He doesn't easily make friends despite how much he might like to have them. He's rather straightforward when speaking and doesn't really mind if what he says offends someone.
[spoiler=[b]Appearance:[/b]]
The one major difference here is everything seen in purple is a light blue (that matches his dog). Well that and the necklace doesn't exist and Lazare actually buttons his shirt up all the way. Oh, and his hair doesn't stick up in the front. As for other information, the only other important detail is his height which is about six feet tall.
[IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/s2xvr8.png[/IMG]
[spoiler=His dog, mentioned in a few places and always following him.]
lol, you know who it is Cherry since we were laughing about it that one day. Anyway, ignore the pipe. And instead of the dagger he has a bag at his side that holds Lazare's decks.
[IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/2preoht.jpg[/IMG]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=[b]D-Wheel Appearance:[/b]]
Some differences: There are really only three things different. One being that the yin-yang symbol isn't there. The second is that there is a smaller backseat behind the main dueling seat. The final difference is the pane of glass in the front has a larger angle of elevation and is a bit longer, so the rider has to look through the glass as opposed to over it. Other than that this pic is accurate.
[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/2mchhxv.jpg[/IMG]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=[b]Bio:[/b]]
Shortly after his birth, Lazare's parents divorced. So Lazare was brought up by a single mother. In order to support herself and her son, his mother had to work a majority of each day. As a result the two never had much time to interact or develop a relationship. And though her attention could never be focused on him, Lazare never blamed his mother. There was one thing his mother was able to get him so he could have something fun to play with. Though she found money to always be tight his mother was able to get him a deck of Duel Monsters cards.

The deck wasn't anything great but it did get Lazare into Duel Monsters. He found it to be the one thing he actually enjoyed. The rest of his childhood was pretty much the same as it always was. When he turned eighteen he all at once left his mother knowing that without having to support him, she could finally have a somewhat comfortable life.

From his time as a child Lazare became rather distanced from people except for when he dueled them. He wandered for a bit, finding jobs and looking for opportunities to duel. Eventually he entered a small tournament with a rather high-end deck as a prize. He managed to win getting his current Gemini deck as the prize. Though not wanting to up and get rid of his old deck, he decided to try and incorporate the two together.

Shortly after he was kicked out of the place he was living in and lost his job. After wandering a little more through town he almost gave up and sat down in an alley. There a young dog walked up to him. Lazare had no intention to get friendly with it but it wouldn't stop following him. And though that annoyed him at first, he slowly began to enjoy the company. Though he never gave the dog a name, they've stuck together ever since they met.

With nothing else to do, Lazare wanted to make his dueling experiences even more exciting then they had been up to that point. That was when he stumbled across death matches. He ended up joining a duel gang that was into death matches. The thrill of having to put his life on the line to win the game was something amazing to Lazare which is why, even though he he hated the group he was in, he stuck around. Eventually they got into a clash with another gang of really strong duelists. Every member of his gang lost and subsequently died however he defeated each member of the opposing gang. From there he took the leader's D-Wheel as his own.

With the D-Wheel he was able to enter tournaments were he could actually win decent money. After a few wins he was able to modify the D-wheel with a back seat and then was able to get a decent apartment to live in. He's lived there for about three to four years with only his dog to keep him company. He looks forward to the death match tournaments each year because while they don't so much pay, they do provide the most thrill.
[/spoiler]

Name: Alberich Kirsch (All-burr-itch Kersh)
Ground Deck: Koa'ki Meiru (Rock MaxiStun/Chaos Kill)
Riding Deck: Yubel (Derp?)
Key Cards: Koa'ki Meiru Maximus, Yubel - The Ultimate Nightmare, Core Blast
Personality: A very flamboyant person, _________ is given to flaunting about like a proud peacock. He has that air of superiority, and he is a show-off. If it can be done, he will do it better than you, if he has not already done so. Despite this constant need to show others up, ____ is not an absolute douchebag. On rare occasions, he can be seen doing generous, albeit disguised or nervous, acts. If he is caught doing such an act, he will immediately discard whatever he was doing, if it is physical, and refuses to acknowledge the 'accusations', as he calls them. Most comonly, these are done for the elderly and destitute people, who he allows to watch him do such. When it comes to his 1 duel spirit, Yubel, he is often seen fighting with 'her', although they are the best of friends.
[spoiler=Appearance (Grey shirt, slacks, etc.)]
[img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3495/4062132194_e08a745394.jpg[/img][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100128151548/yugioh/images/f/f3/TakasuD-Wheel.gif[/img]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=D-Wheel Appearance (Blue and gray parts are Black. Security is removed)]
[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100128151548/yugioh/images/f/f3/TakasuD-Wheel.gif[/img]
[/spoiler]
Bio: Alberich was raised in the Tops, in New Domino City, born to Ewan and Adele Kirsch. His father was a D-Wheel company heir, and his mother was a stay at home mom. Due to a luxurious lifestyle, he became a child used to having everything he wanted, and the constant source of attention his parents gave him caused him to develop a bit of a superiority complex. He was also given every Koa'Ki Meiru card made up tothat point. He attended Duel Academy, as he got older, and was near the top of his class, further inflating his ego. With his air, very few people really liked him, and he was despised. He even flaunted to some of the people around his school, but never cared to learn their names. One day, when he was about 18, Alberch won a school-wide tourney. As Alberich was leaving the school grounds, when he was [color=blue]jumped[/color] by a duel gang from the worse parts of town. He was left, lying on the ground, as rain began to fall. Sure he was going to die, Alberich cursed his luck, and nothing more. Then, he lost conciousness. Awaking a few hours later, Alberich found himself lying in a hospital bed, with his moter, father, and a girl from DA at his side. When he asked what happened, his mother informed him that Anna, the girl, had found him, and called for an ambulance. she was the reason he was alive. Ewan dragged his reluctant wife out, to allow the teenagers to talk, alone. The two sat in awkward silence for a few minutes, before Alberich mumbled a thanks. Anna perked up at the apology, but decided to let the mumble slide. The two began to talk, and he was able to apologize for being such a snob to her all the time. Before Anna left, she gave him a card: Yubel. She said it was a special card, and that Alberich would see why, with a wink. She also said she hoped they could be friends. The rest... well, look ahead.

*Time skip: 6 years*

The duo of Anna and Alberich soon became great friends, and love followed close behind. The two dated for the rest of their school career, and got married at the age of 22. Alberich had become a Pro Duelist, and Anna had been satisfied with being a Nurse at the local hospital. The two were still madly in love, even with their stressful hours. Yubel had actually come out as a defining force between the two, as they could oth see and interact with 'her'. Most of the time, she just fussed over minute details, although she was a good friend. When Anna was home, the two talked incessantly, and when Alberich was home, the monster and the man fought like cats and dogs, despite the fact he used her whenever he was riding. And that is the story of Alberich and Anna Kirsch, and the Duel Spirit Yubel.

[b]I'mma add a few key cards, soon. Oh, Core Blast![/b]

I'll [i]try[/i](I said "try") to participate in this. K?

[spoiler=application thing]
Terrible, I know...

Name: [s]Jonathan[/s] J - Because he wants it to be short/he prefers that as a random nickname-gimmick.
Ground Deck: Hopeless Dragon
Riding Deck: A deck that uses my [url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/216265-lol-turbo-duels/page__p__4517400#entry4517400]EFFING COGS![/url]
Key Cards: ^See above^
Personality: For the most part, [url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ItAmusedMe]This[/url].(I'll re-type this at some point, but for the most part, that page fits my character perfectly)
Appearance:
[spoiler=I copy-pasta'd]
[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1285367189' post='4651600']
Appearance: Your typical Team Rocket scientist, except his hair(dark red) is similar to that of Jet-Link, and his right arm is robotic. He also wears triangle shades. His lab coat is a grey-ish color, when compared to the others who wear white.[/quote]
Obviously there is no Team Rocket in this, but the appearance(above) I had made up a while ago seems really epic.
[/spoiler]
D-Wheel Appearance: D-Wheel=Junk Frame from Wc10 - I cant find an image ;-;
Bio: Lets just say that he [i]literally[/i] built his deck. (.....Or he just printed out the cards he made via a printing machine and then hax'd them into the main computer in order for the duel system to recognize them as 'legit' cards)
^But that would just be crazy, so lets go with the first option^
EDIT - More to the Bio:
Much like Yusei, he tends to know a thing or two about electronics. He prefers Riding Duels over Ground duels, as its a way he can also test his Junk Frame, and make adjustments to it if he finds room for improvement. He has a fetish for the sky and/or going fast, and keeps trying to invent ways that Duel Runners can fly, as it would be a more convinced method of travel for everyone, provided, he actually succeeds at making a [i]SAFE[/i] model.
EDIT - More to the Bio-2:
Originally, a scientist who was part of the Zero Reverse(HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ITS EXPLOSION.) he managed to escape when the warning lights were going off as the place was on the verge of exploding-like. He managed to escape, but he lost an arm in the process, and also got mostly burned on the same side. To his surprise, he actually managed to not-die from blood loss long enough to replace his left arm with something [i]he made[/i] out of spare parts. He wandered 'the satellite' for about 2-3 years looking for any survivors of the Zero Reverse, and has yet to find any. To this day, he lives in New Domino, and has a job as a Duel Runner engineer.
[/spoiler]

I can take the link for the personality, but you're going to need a bigger bio, Arm. D:
Also, the Cogs seem a bit ridiculous, but they can't work outside of a dedicated build for one another (imo), so they're balanced enough for me.

I just need the bio extended and you'll be good to go.

I'll need some help from someone to have a character to face mine (an age that is aleast 60 though, I felt like having an older character to change things up a bit from most RPs with young people of 30 or younger) a six samuri or blackwing deck if you please( you don't have to really, I just want to feel like I'm dueling my old friend), I used to duel a friend who combined both and we had alot of fun dueling that way since we anticipated eachother's moves while sometimes also hinting to what we had instore for eachother just because it was just for fun.
[spoiler=my app][color="#0000FF"]Name:[/color] Tom "Reaper" McGrim
Ground Deck: Zombie themed deck that has non zombie cards. A simple stall deck with very old cards.
Riding Deck: No riding
Key Cards: Red Eyes Zombie Dragon, Spirit Reaper, Zombie World, and Neo-Spacian Grand Mole(maybe a few others if I remake a few of my custom cards)
Personality: A talkative guy that knows more than he's been through. Loves to play yugioh for fun, not keeps. Respects the dead except for those who put many to their graves. Protective of his friends. Wants revenge for his family's death of which he was forced to watch as his parents died infront of him. His temper can be short sometimes, but he is patient and appreciates a good laugh while also wanting to go out in style against the one he hates most.
Appearance: [spoiler=appearnace]http://img2.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4/b5f9100f6ee88681cfba7e0c2bec41f01260311134_full.jpg[/spoiler]
[s]D-Wheel Appearance: [/s]
Bio: (You must explain how your character got their key cards.) He got his cards from his parents before they died as his 7th birthday gift (just 1 month before his parents died) Teaches kids how to duel from time to time and even joins in a duel as well for some fun. He's been searching high and low for his parents' killer and has found out that the person is going to be in the upcoming death match tournament. [/spoiler]

[quote name='The_Prince_of_Death' timestamp='1286927469' post='4700215']
I'll need some help from someone to have a character to face mine (an age that is aleast 60 though, I felt like having an older character to change things up a bit from most RPs with young people of 30 or younger) a six samuri or blackwing deck if you please( you don't have to really, I just want to feel like I'm dueling my old friend), I used to duel a friend who combined both and we had alot of fun dueling that way since we anticipated eachother's moves while sometimes also hinting to what we had instore for eachother just because it was just for fun.
[spoiler=my app][color="#0000FF"]Name:[/color] Tom "Reaper" McGrim
Ground Deck: Zombie themed deck that has non zombie cards. A simple stall deck with very old cards.
Riding Deck: No riding
Key Cards: Red Eyes Zombie Dragon, Spirit Reaper, Zombie World, and Neo-Spacian Grand Mole(maybe a few others if I remake a few of my custom cards)
Personality: A talkative guy that knows more than he's been through. Loves to play yugioh for fun, not keeps. Respects the dead except for those who put many to their graves. Protective of his friends. Wants revenge for his family's death of which he was forced to watch as his parents died infront of him. His temper can be short sometimes, but he is patient and appreciates a good laugh while also wanting to go out in style against the one he hates most.
Appearance: [spoiler=appearnace]http://img2.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4/b5f9100f6ee88681cfba7e0c2bec41f01260311134_full.jpg[/spoiler]
[s]D-Wheel Appearance: [/s]
Bio: (You must explain how your character got their key cards.) He got his cards from his parents before they died as his 7th birthday gift (just 1 month before his parents died) Teaches kids how to duel from time to time and even joins in a duel as well for some fun. He's been searching high and low for his parents' killer and has found out that the person is going to be in the upcoming death match tournament. [/spoiler]
[/quote]
What Cherry-Senpai said...

Also, I have this to say: We are dueling each other, not NPCs.

Please, clean up your grammar a bit, too. More punctuation and sentence seperation. All I saw up top was a wall of text.

[quote name='~Cherry~' timestamp='1286927368' post='4700207']
I can take the link for the personality, but you're going to need a bigger bio, Arm. D:[/quote]
*Working on it*

[quote name='~Cherry~' timestamp='1286927368' post='4700207']Also, the Cogs seem a bit ridiculous, but they can't work outside of a dedicated build for one another (imo), so they're balanced enough for me.[/quote]
They were specifically designed [i]for[/i] Riding Duels. Riding Duels are a slow enough format as it is, and Cogs gain mass advantage from an even slower mechanic, Speed Fusion, in said slow format.

....Would you mind if I occasionally added a new card that wasn't in said topic? Or would that just be broke?

[quote name='~Cherry~' timestamp='1286927368' post='4700207']I just need the bio extended and you'll be good to go.
[/quote]
Sure.

[spoiler=Finally!]
Name: Yukino "Yuki" Nevermore

Ground Deck: "Heavensent" - Counter Fairies. Need I say more? (Mom's Deck)

Riding Deck: "Empty Jar" - Yuki's first deck, revolves around drawing, and using Books to mill out her opponents. High-risk. (Dad's deck)

Key Cards:
Morphing Jar
Needle Worm
Bountiful Artemis
Archlord Kristya (Duel Spirit)
Van'Dalgyon

Personality: Yukino is very shy, and she's also very courteous, making sure not to let too many feelings show to strangers. Her undying love for her family shows itself, as she will usually perk up when one mentions a "mom or a dad". She's very hard to get to know, as the people she's closest with belong in her family. She's here to have fun but when she enters a duel, she shows no mercy. Yukino has to win, her family life depends on it. When she's in this mode, a new aura of confidence erupts from her. She's quick to defend her family honor, and woe betide anyone who dares to insult it.

Appearance: [spoiler=Yukino]
[img]http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/S/SH/SHU/shugerbunny87/1133093856_ureslonley.jpg[/img]

Yukino has packed only one pair of clothes, as she has three pairs total. Her schoolgirl uniform is the only thing that still fits her.
When she gets into a duel, however, it's almost like she becomes possessed. Her right eye flashes red, and then dies out just as quickly. That's when you know Yuki wants to win.
[/spoiler]

D-Wheel Appearance: The family D-Wheel probably looks the worst out of every D-Wheel at the tournament. It's painted an ugly red, paint peeling off the sides, and it sports worn-out bald wheels. Yukino swerved and crashed many times on her journey to the center of Neo Domino. This D-Wheel has old fashioned bike handlebars and a rather uncomfortable seat. It has only one cracked headlight. Yuki has named it "Old Faithful", because she doesn't even know if it can last a whole Duel. The Duel Monitor screen barely works, either. Half the time, Yuki is playing blind.

Bio: Yukino was born on the outskirts of Neo Domino City, in the rural farming district. She grew up around a loving family that provided her with everything, except money. One day, Yukino came home to find her mother crying softly at the table. The family's livestock had been raided, there was nothing to eat, and a pile of unpaid bills lay scattered across the table. Yukino tried to comfort her mother, and then she heard an even more gut-wrenching sound. The sound of a moped revving up, as her father was leaving the family for... "greener pastures". To this day, whenever Yuki hears a D-Wheel rev up, she feels a pang of sadness in her heart for the man she thought she loved. Desperate to find a solution, Yukino swept all the bills from the family table and came across the a flier for a Dueling Cup. When she asked her mother if she could enter (for the prize money, as the flier claimed), her mother forcefully told her to stay home, for she couldn't bear to lose another family member. Yuki remained true to her mother's wishes, until she heard her coughing harshly in the bathroom one night, presumably down with a sickness. The Nevermore family was running out of time. In a tearful confrontation, Yuki's mother handed over the family duel disk and both of the parent's outdated decks. She didn't want Yuki to win the money, she wanted her to have fun. After promising that she would return with enough food to create several feasts, Yukino took the other family D-Wheel and rode off towards Neo Domino. She has to win... her family situation is in the hot seat. Archlord Kristya promised to guide the scared young adult, and Yuki has looked to her for answers very frequently. Her Key Cards are in her parents decks.
[/spoiler]

@Clair: Accepted.

[quote name='The_Prince_of_Death' timestamp='1286928147' post='4700249']
oh th way I read the Riding deck park, it said riding was optional...I'll add to it later, I've got to go watch a tv show and cool down the computer.
[/quote]

Ah, that's my fault. xD
Edited that part.

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1286928148' post='4700250']
They were specifically designed [i]for[/i] Riding Duels. Riding Duels are a slow enough format as it is, and Cogs gain mass advantage from an even slower mechanic, Speed Fusion, in said slow format.

....Would you mind if I occasionally added a new card that wasn't in said topic? Or would that just be broke?
[/quote]

...Well, looking at it that way, it does make alot of sense.

As long as the new card(s) aren't stupid broken, it's fine.

[quote name='~Cherry~' timestamp='1286928506' post='4700278']
...Well, looking at it that way, it does make alot of sense. [/quote]
The speed counters help turns the gears, ergo, it makes the cogs work more efficiently.

[quote name='~Cherry~' timestamp='1286928506' post='4700278']As long as the new card(s) aren't stupid broken, it's fine.
[/quote]
Dont worry, I can keep the balanced and with the current theme.

Oh, and I expanded the Bio part of my App. How is it now? O,o

[quote name='Quiksilver' timestamp='1286932792' post='4700565']
Well. Maybe just around these parts- I dunno. Just seems to me like your names pop up a lot...
[/quote]
Because the same 10-15 people go to the same 10-15 threads that about the same 10-15 topics.

Simple.

[quote name='Quiksilver' timestamp='1286931932' post='4700495']
Clair, Cherry, AND Tainted Black all together? :blink:

Must reserve.
[/quote]

Are we really that good together in one RP? o_O

Alrighty then. Spot reserved. <3

[quote name='Tainted Black' timestamp='1286932267' post='4700522']
W-what? Are we really that famous? o_o
[/quote]

I'm actually somewhat not surprised with the famous part.

[quote name='Tainted Black' timestamp='1286928009' post='4700245']
What Cherry-Senpai said...

Also, I have this to say: We are dueling each other, not NPCs.

Please, clean up your grammar a bit, too. More punctuation and sentence seperation. All I saw up top was a wall of text.
[/quote]

Get used to it, I'm typing with only one hand. And sorry guys, but I really don't think I'll have the time to do this anyway. I've got a book to read by halloween and I happen to be a slow reader thought I like to read. I'm still trying to get a hardcover book of it, but I can't seem to find one in the libraries around town. So you can ignore my app.

Archived