Yu-Gi-Oh! Titan Prominence - Disaster Struggle Cup [Not Started/Accepting]

iCherry

Name: Le [color="#0000FF"]Sabier[/color]
Ground Deck: X-Sabers
Riding Deck: X-Sabers
Key Cards: Dark Hole
Personality: Like Connor MacLeod, except with more paradigms and not immortal. And French. Would kill you if he thought he could get away with it, which he can here. Yay. Atheist. Former soldier who's seen to much. Wants to touch the void and understand it for eternity. Entirely serious. Doesn't like non French people. Smelly. Smokes cigarettes. Doesn't speak a lot of Japanese/ English/ Galactic Common/ whatever language this RP uses. Uses a katana. Lost his family to a minefield in the Congo, so a bit traumatised. Dislikes hats.
Appearance: [img]http://nohayrosasinespina.bitacoras.com/imagenes/c_connor_macleod.jpg[/img]
D-Wheel Appearance: [img]http://www.autogallery.org.ru/k/g/40gillet720ccAB_Turbine_YvesCampion.jpg[/img] Except more anime-y and with lights on the side.
Bio: Le Sabier was a former French soldier whose family was killed by mines in the Congo. This made him totally messed up in the head and stuff, so he began to travel the world to make sense of this, eventually arriving at a small chapel in Pampalona. There, on an altar, was a copy of the legendary Dark Hole. Picking the card up, he realised how totally awesome Duel Monsters was, and he engaged in playing it with a stolen X Saber deck until the ban, killing all his opponents with a sword he had picked up from an antiques dealer in Russia. When Duel Monsters was reintroduced, he quickly grew bored with the bloodless version and resolved to join the Disaster Struggle Tournament and battle to the top, killing all those who lost to him. FOR THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE.

Name: Gilligan/Gill Outiin
Ground Deck: The Trial (The main strategy is to burn the opponent to death by Vive la Révolution and Electric Chair's effects. Plan B is beatdown with Monstruosité.)
Riding Deck: Burning Heads (burn. You should know the main idea of the Burning Head archetype)
Key Cards: Monstruosité de la Guillotine, Vive la [color="#0000FF"]Révolution[/color]!, The Electric Chair, [url=http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Appearances:Tragedy]Tragedy (Anime effect)[/url], Tag Torturing, Mass Execution
Personality: Gill is always there to help when one needs it, and he does it happily. People like him for this, although some notices that he has problems. He seem to have very good understanding of other's feelings, and is often a good person to talk to. Some are concerned about his due to his regular consuming of drugs, although he himself claims that they are for medical purpose. When dueling he uses a deck based around torturing devices and devices used when executing people, something that most people find utterly weird judging by his personality. They don't know his secret, however.
Appearance: Gilligan has black, long, spiky hair with bangs covering his right eye. His eyes, by the way, is blue. His right eye is a mystery, but some who have seen it claims that it is blood red and that the area around it covered by the hair looks artificial, like if the eye was forged into his head. He wears a black coat with a short tail, black leather pants and hand wrappings. He does also wear a pair of black boots.
D-Wheel Appearance: Gill rides a big and black D-Wheel with a big skull on the front-plate. It does also have only one wheel, with the rear being held in the air by a jet engine.
Bio: Gilligan is a freak. A wicked, murderous and completely evil freak! Oh? You thought he was a nice guy? Well, you thought wrong! Those drugs he take? They aren't for treating any pains or anything. No. It's to keep the nice and dandy "Gill" alive. Gilligan is not like Gill. While Gill is a nice and cool guy he is only an artificial personality used to keep Gilligan back. Let me explain. Gilligan has always been an evil son of a b*tch. His parents gave him a teddybear, he ripped it's head off. His parents gave him a birthday cake, he ate it. But not before he first "totally slaughtered" with a chainsaw. His parents sent him to school, he sent 4 of his classmates to the hospital. He grew up and graduated. 20-40 people ended up dead. And when Death Duels was introduced his victim count skyrocketed. He managed to keep this secret for a long time, and when he participated in these Death Duels he would always use a deck based around torturing devices and other devices used for human execution. Why? They gave his victim's a most satisfactory death with a lot of gore and beautiful blood. However, when his victim count reached 238 he was finally captured by an organization. Not the police. A secret organization who were testing medicine. They gave him pills that caused his wicked persona to fall asleep and instead the MUCH nicer Gill awoken. Since then "Gill" has lived as a normal person, regularly eating the pills. However, if the drugs were ever to be taken away from him...
GODDAMN WE'D BE SCREWED!

Yeah, that's true. I was actually going for a Frog deck known as the Dragon Frog Exodia deck, which utilizes the cards but does not revolve around them, but whatever. I'll use a different deck...Oh, by the way, I'm using two anime cards, just look in the Key Cards section. If they're too OPed or something, just tell me and I'll remove them.

Name: Grayson

Ground Deck: World of D.D. (A [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/World_Lock"]World Lock[/url]-esque deck that uses the D.D. cards.)

Riding Deck: [color="#0000FF"]World[/color] of D.D.- Speed (A updated version of the Ground Deck that uses, of course Speed Cards.)

Key Cards:

Arcana Force XXI- The World
D.D. Scout Plane
Bazoo the Soul Eater
Second Coin Toss
Probability Change (Anime)
Different Dimension Barrier -Lost Force (Anime)

Personality: Grayson is a lost soul. Having his parents killed at age 7 to do that to people, and so, most of the time Grayson feels like he's carrying a weight on his back, a boatload of grief from his parents death. Before the accident, Grayson was a cheerful, optimistic person, and some of that niceness has carried over, but now it is tempered with a edge of unhappiness and pessimism. Grayson is also quite the lone wolf, regarding himself and his cards as the only things that can be trusted to do things right.

Appearance: Grayson is both tall and slim, with skin quite dark from his farm years. His hair is ash-blond, curly and unruly at the same time. His face is angular, all planes and sharp surfaces, showing his Irish-German heritage, but there still is a sort of animalistic beauty around it. He generally dresses in dark, anonymous clothing, both to hide his dark complexion and keep him aloof. His eyes are a piercing sky-blue, ones that seem to lay you bare and read all of your secrets.

D-Wheel Appearance: [spoiler=This, but with a dueldisk behind the windshield.]
[img]http://www.markpascua.com/wp-content/vectrix-electric-super-bike.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Bio: Nobody is quite sure what Grayson's original name. All records that [i]seem[/i] to relate to Grayson make mention of only a young boy being born on a small cattle farm, far from the big cities of today, and make no mention of his name. It is known that at age 7, however, the boy that would become Grayson would experience a tragedy; his parents would be killed in a D-Wheel accident, a hit-and-run in which the duelist was never found. A eyewitness reports that the young farmboy cried over the bodies of his parents and then seemed to pick up a Duel Card, one dropped by the D-Wheeler. Grayson would then vow to take vengeance on all D-Wheel's and duelists, and make sure that this type of accident would never happen again. It has been verified that the card Grayson picked up was Arcana Force XXI- The World.

Reports become sketchy from here. The earliest, reliable source indicates that, 10 years later, Grayson emerges in one of the amateur dueling competitions. Now going under the name of 'Grayson', the charismatic man sweeps through the tournament and forms a cult following almost overnight. In a weird twist of fate, it seems Grayson has decided to take vengeance on duelists everywhere by becoming one himself. We can only guess at his reasons- to become Champion and show up the duelist who beat him? To destroy duelists at their own game? Well, for whatever reason, Grayson had fast become one of the most well-known and respected duelists around, and the next step for his domination is to win the Disaster Struggle Cup...

Aesir and Quiksilver accepted.

And of course I'm not letting Exodia into this. D:
If I did, everyone would do as Arm said and go:
"HEY LOOK. IT'S THE FIRST AND I GOT EXODIA LOLOLOLOL I WEEEEEN"

Also, Quiksilver, you use Za Warudo, which is automatically win in my book.

I was just about to come and bump this. xD

Alright guys, I'm going to come up with the opening post and we're going to start a week before the tournament, to see if we can get more contestants or anything. If we don't or we get to 16(lolno), I'm gonna do a timeskip. Expect this to start tomorrow.

[quote name='~Cherry~' timestamp='1287361799' post='4713738']
I was just about to come and bump this. xD

Alright guys, I'm going to come up with the opening post and we're going to start a week before the tournament, to see if we can get more contestants or anything. If we don't or we get to 16(lolno), I'm gonna do a timeskip. Expect this to start tomorrow.
[/quote]
*thinking about switching my character's ground deck*
*Decides not to*
*waits for tomorrow*

Archived