Is there a place to request for custom yugioh card?

xeonem

Question

Is there a place where we can request to make realistic feel and look custom yugioh cards?
A place where we give image and card data and pay for it to get the person make me a realistic feel custom yugioh card.
(Realistic = alignment, text font, size, colour, texture, thickness, etc..)

I've been finding for 1.
I want to make afew own customised cards into printed secret rare and ultimate rares.

10 answers to this question

[quote name='♥ ЅϯᵲåώӀӞ℮ᴙʀɣ−ɴɨɨ−ƈħåɴ ♥' timestamp='1287336454' post='4712358']
[center][color="#9932CC"][b]They're charging way too much for a fake card. Just because it's Made in Japan.

Like I mentioned, better off just finding a printing press in China instead. They would probably charge you at most $5 USD per card, with the S&H fees.

If anything, all they did, was print the front and the back on high quality card paper, then add transparent foil onto the front. The materials shouldn't cost more than $3 total.

They only charge high, mainly because they know that they don't have any competitors yet.

What's funny, Wardek's link to an OriCa seller leads to the store of a person or company located in Hong Kong. Not Japan.[/b][/color][/center]
[/quote]

But i heard that they make Orica cards on Japan. D=

Here's what I recommend.

Go find a 2-Dollar Store and buy a big pack of fake Yugioh cards, or go find some terribad reals.

Use water to seperate them and glue on holofoil and the card back to the card you printed.

The emulated card would have to be accurate though.

As said above, China has thousands. Which is why I recommend a small store run by an Asian.

[quote name='Kaisu' timestamp='1287270856' post='4710566']
Some fake ones have good holofoil, but you'd need to find a card back. Other than that, they're useless.

Orica? Huh...
[/quote]

Yep, I found a service on custom made but they are very costly. It's about US$40-90 each.

Video 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx7lvVlNSRQ

Video 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By8zRILPJtc
(The image of some custom-made Dark Magicians.)

What I know is that they're able to create your own one-of-kind original personal orica cards which have the same texture, weight, parallel foil, text in JP or EN, etc.
They are good for collection. I search the search engine and they seems popular.

I want to create one but I'm trying to find another which creates a normal ultra/secret rare one instead of parallel rare.
I made a card data and I drew an anime version of my real-life self so I kind of want to create a real card out of it for personal collection. ^^'

I was hoping to find an online one since I can't be going all the way to china just for yugioh cards.

There're no 2-dollar shops here. Yugioh fake cards have extinct here too long ago.
Those fake cards are not up to standard.

I heard of some very good custom made ones like the Orica yugioh cards which is famous in Japan.
The texture feel real and they have the same font, thickness, everything but they are only limit to parallel foils.

They accept custom made by giving them art and card data but it's very costly (about US$50 per card).
They are non-konami, legal and only for collection purposes. It's so real that people cannot differentiate it being fake at all.

I'm trying to find a place or someone who knows how to make secret rare foil textures and as realistic as the orica cards.
I thought this would be the right place because it's a yugioh cardmaker forum haha.

I'll try to look around.
Thanks. :)

[center][color="#9932CC"][b]You're going to need to find some printing presses. China most likely has thousands, but you're going to have to actually go there and look.

Nobody here knows of an actual one where you can order your cards. Except for one member who has done it before, but I forgot what his name was.[/b][/color][/center]

[center][color="#9932CC"][b]They're charging way too much for a fake card. Just because it's Made in Japan.

Like I mentioned, better off just finding a printing press in China instead. They would probably charge you at most $5 USD per card, with the S&H fees.

If anything, all they did, was print the front and the back on high quality card paper, then add transparent foil onto the front. The materials shouldn't cost more than $3 total.

They only charge high, mainly because they know that they don't have any competitors yet.

What's funny, Wardek's link to an OriCa seller leads to the store of a person or company located in Hong Kong. Not Japan.[/b][/color][/center]

Archived