Printing

casaditymaker

If you wanna play with proxies, print them off on photo paper at the size of normal yugioh cards, by resizing them on MS Word. Then get a black/blue/red/whatever sleeve and put a real card in. Then cut out the custom card and place it in front of the real card. Do that with your entire set, and BOOM, a proxy deck!

If you wanna play with proxies' date=' print them off on photo paper at the size of normal yugioh cards, by resizing them on MS Word. Then get a black/blue/red/whatever sleeve and put a real card in. Then cut out the custom card and place it [b']in front[/b] of the real card. Do that with your entire set, and BOOM, a proxy deck!

... Exact size of YGO cards please?

• 1 month later...

can you do that i thought that it would be a bit messy?

Use a glue stick. It will be fine unless you think it's a Push Pop.

... Exact size of YGO cards please?

Roughly 2.38in. x 3.38in. I think.

Which is about 5.9cm x 8.6cm. My friend and I measured a card once when we hand drew our cards.

Interesting. I never thought about printing them before.. I'm gunna do this and enter my friends tournament that we have once and a while (With Friends Only). There gunna be like "OMFG! WTF!? YOU HAXZORS!!! Also you can buy the actuall paper for this sheet at Staples. I checked. :D

;D

• 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I know this is an old thread and will be locked after this post but...

Print the card to size in HD front and back onto photo paper. Then take a crapy common and cut the square off of it. Take the square and put a thin coat of rubber cement on the back. Carefully place it on top of the photo covering the square that is printed on it. Let the glue set and then laminate. Cut so no plastic is hanging off of the card. Put into a sleeve and you are done.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived