not to mention

GeminiImpsPP6-JP-ScR.jpg

ReturnZombiePP6-JP-ScR.jpg

LegacyofYata-GarasuPP6-JP-UR.jpg

JavelinBeetleDC-JP-SR.jpg

JavelinBeetlePactDC-JP-SR.jpg

Ill do u one better

GeminiImpsPP6-JP-ScR.jpg

When a card effect controled by your opponent is activatedwhich would cause you to discard from your hand' date=' by sacrificaing this card from your hand to the graveyard, negater the actication and the effect of the card and destroy it. Then draw one card.

[img']http://images.wikia.com/yugioh/images/6/6b/ReturnZombiePP6-JP-ScR.jpg[/img]

Durring your satndby phase, if this card is in your garveyard and you have no cards in your hand you can pay 500 life points to add this card to your hand.

LegacyofYata-GarasuPP6-JP-UR.jpg

Select and activate one of these effects.

*Draw one card

*Activate only when a spirit monster is face-up on your opponents side of the field, draw 2 cards.

JavelinBeetleDC-JP-SR.jpg

This card can only be summoned by the effect of "Javelin Beetle Pact"

JavelinBeetlePactDC-JP-SR.jpg

? ritual spell ?

I go to that website for info too, but there is something you've got to know...its revival of the great dragon, not dragons...and based on the first cards like the creator, etc, its basically a deck of a certain strategy, not type. Thats it's whole purpose. Not saying it harshly or anything, but I just saying, maybe it will be like that. Structure decks 11 and 12 are very disappointing, but it will help get most of the cards together, and for 10$...my only reason to get them instead of buying booster packs. anyway...good job on the news though. Thanks for posting it and edition #10 too. :D

Structure decks 11 and 12 are very disappointing

Tell me about it...

Also' date=' its great to see Javelin Beatle! Maybe we'll be seeing quite a few "OTC only" cards soon. :)[/quote']

Exactly what Premium Pack 1 is, releasing 15 cards not in english/

Just a small spoiler i found out this morning that even has me scratching my head

SD 12# is comming out in September in english, while there is still no info about #11 in english yet

i know its confusing, but bear with me, theyll come out eventually

Archived