Soo...:P

-Resistance-

[quote name='Daft Innovation' timestamp='1288081303' post='4738483']
[s]OMFG NO, NO YOU GTFO HERE SIR, YOU GTFO.[/s]

I got bored after LV 6, since you need leet items in order to be effective.
[/quote]

LOL No! All items are purely cosmetic xD

[quote name='Sasuke Uchida' timestamp='1288184041' post='4741714']
*Googles "AQW"*
Result: A free, [b]massively[/b] multiplayer online role playing game (MMORPG) built in Flash...

Funny it never got my attention. But it doesn't look too fun to me.
[/quote]

The above sentence is grammatically incorrect; "A free, massively multiplayer online role playing game". Well for one massively should never have been in that sentence to begin with. The word is an adjective within an informative sentence.
Often you would think you see adjective in thing such as an advertisement which contain informative sentences often or not. In the informative clause there would not be unless the person has despicable English, therefore I shall ignore this website as it cannot even come across how the owners want it to come across.

[quote name='The Outlaw' timestamp='1288199855' post='4742135']
The above sentence is grammatically incorrect; "A free, massively multiplayer online role playing game". Well for one massively should never have been in that sentence to begin with. The word is an adjective within an informative sentence.
Often you would think you see adjective in thing such as an advertisement which contain informative sentences often or not. In the informative clause there would not be unless the person has despicable English, therefore I shall ignore this website as it cannot even come across how the owners want it to come across.
[/quote]

Sadly, you're using grammatical corrections on a game aimed for children...

I bet it's just a typo, it should be 'massive' with no 'ly'.

[quote name='Sasuke Uchida' timestamp='1288430675' post='4749159']
So what is the game about anyway? Anyone can summarize the game?
[/quote]
A typical adventure RPG, full of magic, monsters, and most interestingly, a plot that actually makes sense. Fun to play, but the first parts are a bit challenging.
It uses hard wordings at times, and though a typical 12-year-old like me understands most, it takes time to get through the rules. As with most adventure games, it features a rediculous number of monsters, magical attacks, and weaponry, but this time they're rather HQ, and a good description comes with them, making it more fun than most other RPG's. The problem is that you literally can't defeat the final boss character unless you've completed the game. The Ga'Lin, the final boss I encountered when I was LV 70, was LV 250 or something and took my life in three turns.

Normally it's free, but you can pay some money to become a "Guardian", with access to more things.

Archived