Megaman Battle Network Cards (310 cards over 6 sets)

Trebuchet MS

Suggestion: Could Megaman get custom upgrades like increasing the max number of his charge counters? Also, I love Videoman! He's my favorite Netnavi and you did him awesomely and the Darkchip as well! Although I think that after activation if the Darkchip is in the Graveyard it should force you to bring it back next turn.

Great stuff! I loved the Soul Unisons as Well. Especially Search Soul.

Maybe I can do something about the Charge modifier with the "Buster Up" chip for this...

I don't know about having Dark Chip force itself back into your hand. When you're dealing with something that doubles ATK/DEF, it can potentially turn into an OTK-maker. Making this reuse itself could make it potentially broken, even if your hand size is dropping with each use.

Hmm, but maybe if it forcibly skips your next Draw Phase in the process...

Edit: Oh snap, I just realized there's a little vague wording in Rockman's effect. Charge Counter ATK boost modified to last only during damage calculation.

• 3 weeks later...

After a pretty long break, the BN6 cards are finally done!

Introducing:

-Beast Out Greiga/Beast Out Falzer as Synchro Monsters!

-New Program Advances that appeared in BN6 as tributes to the previous games!

-One hell of a Fusion as a Secret Card! Can't forget the anime adaptation, can we?

Why doesn't this have more views?! I love MegaMan :D These cards are superb too The Pics, the effects, the balance :o

You get a 100/10 man

• 1 year later...

Archived