Following on from contest- i bring you Artillery Fire set.

joshcooper

Ok, this set is based Upon Long-range artillery fire or heavy weapons from the army.

Here are 3 from the contest which make up part of this set:

1. http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/7478/mlrsjpgset116489set2063pp8.jpg

2. http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/9127/javelinmph15sjpgset1648tf5.jpg

3. http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/8830/defboostiftheopponentdepw7.jpg

(im not doing a full image because i feel theres no need for them)

And here are my latest ones:

mortarjpgset1atfset2200qo8.jpg

This card can only be played when it is summoned in conjuction with 'Mortar Set-up Team'. This card can attack once for every monster on the opponents side of the field. Flip a coin for each of your declared attacks, if you call it wrong, your opponent chooses one of your monsters for 'Mortar' to attack. If you call it right, the attack goes on. ( This effect does not use up your limit of ATKs per turn).

This one i think might be a bit overpowered, but with Mortars effect it kinda balances it.

attackzx4.jpg

I dont think i need to write out the explanation.

shellsbjpgset1atfset220tp7.jpg

Helps mortar people - please add this to effect 'This card is destroyed after 3 turns and returned to the top of your deck at a price of 200LP if you wish to. If you cant/dont, this card is removed from the game.

This adds to my previous 3 cards, u will need to see them to understand this better:

blood4jpgset1atfset2200wx8.jpg

Thanks, i will add hopefully tomorrow, 3 new cards; entitled 'Artillery Enplacement','Land-to-air Missile' and 'Land-to-sea missile'.

Seeya, please rate accordingly.

Ok the next 3 cards :

320pxartilleryshellhurtbd4.jpg

3saabboforsjpgset1atfsefe7.jpg

xin28204030509112032352re2.jpg

And finally, one i didnt mention before..

This is a big effect..

defyoucanchooseeither1tuo0.jpg

If you have either Land-to-sea or Land-to-air Missile on the field, your opponent must attack them, instead of destroying your monster, or doing battle damage, your opponents monsters ATK points is minused off your monsters ATK/DEF. When they reach zero in ATK/DEF you can choose either:

1. They get destroyed and sent to the graveyard.

2. The damage goes straight to your lifepoints.

3. You lose half of the original ATK points of the cards to send them to the top of your deck.

If Land-to-sea and land-to-air are the only monsters on the field, they cannot be targeted by magic or traps.

KK, hope u like the new additions!

Ok new update a 'Super' in my set:

trapscy5.jpg

To summon this card you must sacrifice one card with 'Stationary' in its name. It can stay on the field for 4 turns. If Ammo store-Stationary Weapons is on the field, this card can attack your opponents life points on the 4th turn. When this monster attacks, its attack cannot be negated by effects of magic/traps.

Here is a card to boost my set its powerful and would be limited to 1/2. :

27th Artillery Division-Badge of Loyalty

racap1jpgset1atfset2200iz8.jpg

This car dmay be over powered, but i love it ^^

article50cjpgset1atfsetzc8.jpg

To summon this card you must sacrifice land-to-sea missile and land-to-air missile. When this card is successfully summoned you may activate one of the following effects:

1. Tribute 3 cards from the 'ATF' set to increase this cards attack by 1500.

2. Pay 1000 Lifepoints to destroy all of your opponents monsters.

3. You and your opponent both get deducted to 1LP. For the next 3 turns, you and your opponent roll a dice, if you roll a 4 or higher you gain back your previously lost lifepoints. Once you are back to your original lifepoints, this effect is negated.

I think its time im due for an update.

I got 7 more cards for you, iv decided that this set is only around 20 cards, as i want to go onto a more 'fantasy' style or machines.

I will edit this to be complete after i receive a final rating, then ill edit to post in complete set forum.

1. nautilus5jpgset1atfset2dh3.jpg

Can only be summoned by the ritual card 'Defcon 5'. When this card is successfully summoned activate the following:

Destroy all monsters on the field, and do 2000 points of damage to each player. After this Flip a coin, if you call it wrong, your opponent gains 1000lp and you lose an extra 1000lp and this card is flipped to face down defence.

2. trapcardsforeachonedestwp8.jpg

Can only be ritual summoned with the ritual card 'Defcon 5' When this card is successfully summoned activate the following:

Destroy all of your opponents magic/trap cards and do 200 points of direct damage to your opponents LP for each one destroyed. After, flip a coin, if you call it wrong you take the same amount of damage as your opponent and this card is flipped into face down defence.

3. deckregardlessofsummoniwa8.jpg

4. deckregardlessofsummoniit9.jpg

To activate this card, it costs 200 LP.

When this card is played, it automatically destroys 'Defcon 1'

This card cannot be destroyed by the effects of monsters/magic/trap cards, apart from 'Defcon 3'. This card lets you summon TWO Level 5 or below 'Military' Card from your hand/deck regardless of summoning effects. This card increases the DEF of all military by 200.

5. deckregardlessofsummoniou7.jpg

To activate this card, it costs 300 LP.

When this card is played, it automatically destroys 'Defcon 2'

This card cannot be destroyed by the effects of monsters/magic/trap cards, apart from 'Defcon 4'. This card lets you summon THREE Level 5 or below 'Military' Card from your hand/deck regardless of summoning effects. This card increases the DEF of all military by 300.

6. deckregardlessofsummoniue6.jpg

To activate this card, it costs 400 LP.

When this card is played, it automatically destroys 'Defcon 3'

This card cannot be destroyed by the effects of monsters/magic/trap cards, apart from 'Defcon 5'. This card lets you summon FOUR Level 5 or below 'Military' Card from your hand/deck regardless of summoning effects. This card increases the DEF of all military by 400.

7. continuousthiscardcanbecr9.jpg

To activate this card, it costs 400LP. When this card is played, it automatically destroys 'Defcon 4'. This card cannot be destroyed by monsters/magic/traps effects. This card allows you to summon ANY Doomsday Device from your hand or deck if you sacrifice 2 Military Cards, and ONE Magic/Trap Card. This card is treated as a Ritual/Continuous. This card can be downgraded to a 'Defcon 4' at any time in the game.

###########

I made a mistake, where it says 'apart from 'Defcon #' the # is supposed to be the Defcon above it (e.g if you have Defcon 2 #=3.

############

############

ONE more thing, if you are rating, please dont rat the images on defcon 1-4 they are pretty rubbish.

############

Finie" Unless you want more.

Thats what im not sure about, i might continue until the February Card Contest, then have a new theme. Like a more mythical/dark sort of thing. Like everyone else has been doing.

So, i think i may make hmm.. 8 so its 30 again. And then ill be fully dedicated on making a 60 card set.

So yea , ill make a few more then after u can rate the whole thing pls.

Josh

• 3 years later...
  • 5 months later...

Chedbonlahor, no offence but you're an idiot, these are a quality set. Nice one joshcooper I hope to see more.

Well obviously there was offence intedned because you used the term idiot. I have in fact been here for some time now I have created hundred upon hundreds of cards, I know what I'm talking about. These are too old fashioned, the creator of these cards has been away from YCM and it's clear. Anyone with half a brain can see that these cards are poor.

Listen, you are a 1 star member so just run along now and stop embarrasing yourself.

Well obviously there was offence intedned because you used the term idiot. I have in fact been here for some time now I have created hundred upon hundreds of cards, I know what I'm talking about. These are too old fashioned, the creator of these cards has been away from YCM and it's clear. Anyone with half a brain can see that these cards are poor.

Listen, you are a 1 star member so just run along now and stop embarrasing yourself.

You absolute geek.

You absolute geek.

Ok....because you know everything about me, that hole you're digging, do you want a bigger shovel or are you ok like that?

what does ocg mean. yes i figure its quite clear mate when i posted in 2007 nice one for pointing that out for us all (Y)

No problem OCG is official card grammar. I didn't mean my comments in a personal way, it was just my oppinion. I personally didn't like the pics and as someone who has created and seen many many good cards I think that the pics may have hampered your overall authenticity of the card.

Archived