Following on from contest- i bring you Artillery Fire set.

joshcooper

Know everything about you? Judging by the "hundreds upon hundreds of cards" you've made, that is all there is to you.

I'm sorry I doubted your prophetic abilities, it's obvious that you know everything there is to know about me, but let me tell you what I know about you. I made a fair and accurate comment about his cards, that if you look he accepted what I said with humility and aplomb. You however decide to come along and play closet super-man and try and save the day and defend him rather than look at what I wrote and realise that what I said was fair and true. You then criticise me and call me a "nerd" of whaterver when you dont realise yourself that you commented on exactly the same thread, now my advice is dust yourself down place your wee little tale between your legs leave and dont post in this thread again because you are embarrasing yourself. I know that now you are either going to try and post a half-arsed half-whitted response to this, or if you are smart you will back off and save yourself more humiliation.

You make this too easy.

Archived