Morphing Jar # 1

[img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081030224021/yugioh/images/a/ad/MorphingJarTP4-EN-SR-UE.jpg[/img]

I think Morphing Jar is a pretty cool guy, eh sends people to the Shadow Realm and doesn't afraid of anything

He can be a HUGE help sometimes... especially if you hit 3 D.D. Crow/Effect Veiler/Honest/Kalut/Lava Golem

I love how when you run into this while your opponent has like a full hand while you have only like 1 card in yours, while they end up discarding pretty good cards on their behalf while you dump some unneeded card / dead draw / some card that needed to be in the Graveyard for other reasons. Just love it when it works with you and not against you, but majority of the time, will work with you.

[quote name='Älfred-Kün' timestamp='1288426780' post='4749125']
Tronta was awesome. My original TCG troll hero.

Eh, some kid at school runs Exodia so I side this against him. Heheh. You should see his face.
[/quote]

i'm still here. i just hate everyone and this meta blows.

@topic:
put this card at 2, i win. not empty jar, but me, specifically.

also, +6's? darkworlds? you guys don't play with this guy enough if that's all you have to brag about. I've gotten +11's off him. i've -8'd my opponent with this card. these numbers are purely in terms of hand advantage, btw. i've discarded morphing jar and drawn morphing jar from activating my morphing jar. i've forced so many draws with this idiot it isn't even funny.

I make you shuffle your graveyard.

Archived