race to the uh....... do we finish?

Newfie Kuriboh Shark

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Ä€tman' timestamp='1289360222' post='4775048']
I sue you for copyright infringement. You are found guilty and sentenced to 10000000000000 years in jail watching a non-stop marathon of anything related to Miley Cyrus.

I'm in the lead.
[/quote]
Illogical Logic =/= Defying logic.

I yell "AWESOME POWERS OF AWESOMENESS!", causing my to magically teleport to a point 5,000,000 mile in the lead.

no. i made sure you landed in quicksand

secret flashback: while i was in the cave i was givin the power to predict someones move in the cave by a spirit. so i knew you were going to go 5,000,000 miles ahead, so i made sure that you started on a little red x (you should have seen it) and i knew that from their you would land into the quicksand

[quote name='!' timestamp='1289508503' post='4777222'][quote name='Ä€tman' timestamp='1289360222' post='4775048']
I sue you for copyright infringement. You are found guilty and sentenced to 10000000000000 years in jail watching a non-stop marathon of anything related to Miley Cyrus.

I'm in the lead.
[/quote]

Illogical Logic =/= Defying logic.

I yell "AWESOME POWERS OF AWESOMENESS!", causing my to magically teleport to a point 5,000,000 mile in the lead.
[/quote]

I have the power of Illogical Logic, but I [b]also[/b] have the [b]unique[/b] power to Defy Logic.

Atman used FIRE LAZER!

All opponents fainted.

Atman is in the lead!

[quote name='newfie shark' timestamp='1289521986' post='4777908']
ha! since rochster is a roach he comes back to life! altough i do stuff him into a container while idig a hole. i put the container in the hole, and run like an ecomaniac.

p.s. atman your post does not count because it involved what future paradise did to rochster
[/quote]

WTF???

[quote name='~{Rochster}~' timestamp='1289522284' post='4777933']
No your not, because I didn't look!
[/quote]

Well, for not looking, you run into a conveniently places wall.

Atman is in teh lead.

Archived