My 2 Cents (Must Read)

Enma Ai

1) I admit that I HATED the new Forum Software but have slowly grown to like it. I have something on my mind, I can just post it in the Sidebar. Also being able to display Youtube Videos in a post is something I have wanted for a LONG time.
2) The last thing we need is a "New Generation" of YCM Members. The last time that happened, YCM felt like s*** for a good few months.
3) Be grateful that you even have a Card Maker. This is the only place you can make Yu-Gi-Oh cards online. Yes, there's MSE but it isn't as great.
4) Mods tried to do more activities and they never really took off. We do have the YCM Awards every 6 Months though.
5) The Active Mods are doing a awesome job.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1) You can rep only max. 3 or 4 reps a day. So, the chance of rep spamming is lowered.

3) I totally agree with this paragraph. It would be so great that Card Maker supports Japanese (At least Japanese). Also, it would be cool if the custom cards look better (Like the actual IRL cards).

4) I would like to see awards in this forum. As I remember, on the old forum, there were "Printed and pictured custom card" and "Follow YCM on Twitter" awards.

5) Imo, inactive moderators should be removed from Moderating Team. Moderating Team should be more and better organized.

But...I guess I agree with these paragraphs.

[quote name='.:Overdrive:.' timestamp='1289559051' post='4778699']
1) You can rep only max. 3 or 4 reps a day. So, the chance of rep spamming is lowered.

3) I totally agree with this paragraph. It would be so great that Card Maker supports Japanese (At least Japanese). Also, it would be cool if the custom cards look better (Like the actual IRL cards).

4) I would like to see awards in this forum. As I remember, on the old forum, there were "Printed and pictured custom card" and "Follow YCM on Twitter" awards.

5) Imo, inactive moderators should be removed from Moderating Team. Moderating Team should be more and better organized.

But...I guess I agree with these paragraphs.
[/quote]

This is what I agree with.

[quote]2. The mod team right now is very bad, there are about 4-5 good mods. the rest are either inactive, dont mod, or are very ... ehh..."bad" towards members.
[/quote]Couldn't agree more. There are just a couple worthy mods right now...It would be good to refresh a little YCM's staff...

[/quote]

Inactive moderators are not [b][u]YOUR[/u][/b], the Moderating Teams, or anyone else's concern except YCMaker and FP's concern. They do not take up space at all, clutter is irrelevant just look at who's active. And if the person doesn't reply, common sense says to ask another moderator and keep going until you get a reply. If you're too lazy for that, we won't baby you.

@Above: Barely, the mod team has discussed that a lot. It's just the discussion's aren't yours to know except on a "we want to share with you" basis.

1. Others said it already, there was a suggestion by YCMaker himself to move back to myBB but right now we're kind of left in the dark. Maybe there are financial reasons, like a lot of money that he spent for the new server but no one knows.

2. see last line

3. Well I'm pretty fine with the cardmaker as it is right now, I only use it for member cards but I can't think of any features that could be added to make it better. [b][size="2"]Agreed on the new sections that no one posts in.[/size][/b] I don't why there was that huge uproar about getting a Multimedia section, if it was mostly so that some people who joined it can get their voice out and add a new line into their fictional "I did something on the Internet =]" curriculum or if they were really concerned (sure they helped sorting out General a bit, no doubt). But most of the forums are dead =/ and sometimes I feel like I'm forced to make new topics in Music to keep the activity up.>.> Not much fun anymore.=/ But on the other side, deleting them wouldn't make sense so we'll have to keep the inactive forums like Literature.

4. Some of us try to start new events regularly, one of them is [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/227620-ycm-secrets-looking-for-banners-and-stuff/"]the YCM Secrets edition[/url] where you can enter stuff like this. Yes flaming mods, rants, anything can fit there but for some reason it's inactive and no one seems to care.D: Any suggestions for events?

5. Yes. There's a former mod list, but I already suggested a few times to make a new group, something like a second list. Either my idea sucks so badly that people don't feel the need to comment or I'm on ignore mode on people's lists, but right now I don't see what's so bad about it, except that it'd hurt the egos of some mods. You know, like with football teams (soccer, no idea how American football works), there's an A team, the one that makes most of the matches and that comes to mind when you think Messi, [s]Ronaldo[/s] wait no D:, Higuain. And then there's the reserve team, the ones that help out when they can but usually not. I think it wouldn't be so bad to have a B team for mods too, for people like Frunk, glasstin, Hunter and many others who turned inactive but don't have the guts to sign off either. So they can help out when they're here but at least the members know who they should turn to when they have problems. Which means the main team, the second one is reinforcement.

IDK just a small idea, for clarification and a better overview.

...But on the other side it'd take too long until YCMaker does it.=/

Like Yin said, we have a lot of mods right now, once you sort the list out, and also it would be hard to find new ones. Some of us regularly make suggestions in the mod forum. But I agree, something like a make-over of the list would be needed.

I don't think that the site is in shatters and I don't think there won't be any new members soon either, there have also been worse times on this site and somehow we passed through it.

*Ignores everything and begin with the first post*
Like hell they will lessen, well, first i thought IP.Boards sucks. But now, with new skin, some features, its more better IMO. Most of you wont agree with me about the IPB part. And goes to mybb part, i wish they also return to Mybb, but also i wish they stay with IPB, so a fused version of Mybb and IPB would be cool, but that wont ever happen, and YCMaker wont spend another $150+ dollars returning to Mybb. So yeah..

[quote name='Yin' timestamp='1289550814' post='4778638']
1) The mods have been in discussions about the possibility of switching back to MyBB, however YCMaker or FP have yet to really contribute. The new system has caused serious modding issues to the point all mods now have to access the admin cp to be able to do much of what they could do previously like warn more than 3 times the same member. And also warnings for offenses seem to be far too low in some cases or too high in others.
[/quote]
Really now? To be honest, I don't get the whole fuss about why people want to change back to MyBB. Is it that there use to it more than this? Or is it other things like that old points / rep system, which in my opinion, hated. It was too slow for giving reps to be honest. The new way to give reps is much faster and easier to do.

[/quote]
4 Reps a day seems good. The 10 Reps a day (I believe it still is 10 Reps a day), is nice, but I hardly see rep spam ever happen, and I bet majority of YCM Members don't even use of those Reps a day.

[quote name='Opalmoon' timestamp='1289583022' post='4779054']
3. Well I'm pretty fine with the cardmaker as it is right now, I only use it for member cards but I can't think of any features that could be added to make it better.
[/quote]
Only improvements the Card Maker needs in my opinion is Gold Borders / Stickers and Holo's. Perhaps even a way to fix squished up text.

[quote name='Wardek the Scary Vampire' timestamp='1289585416' post='4779112']
Like hell they will lessen, well, first i thought IP.Boards sucks. But now, with new skin, some features, its more better IMO. Most of you wont agree with me about the IPB part. And goes to mybb part, i wish they also return to Mybb, but also i wish they stay with IPB, so a fused version of Mybb and IPB would be cool, but that wont ever happen, and YCMaker wont spend another $150+ dollars returning to Mybb. So yeah..
[/quote]
I agree with this completely. I really like IPB, and learned to move on from the old YCM. Sure it was alright, but to be honest, that white background killed my eyes. This was not the only reason why I dislike the old YCM more than this new version of it. Maybe if the members had a chance to choose either from this YCM skin to the other one, maybe we could all meet in the middle, but sadly, is very unlikely going to happen.

Changing from MyBB was done without the mods agreement, discussion or previous warning. Issues with modding: a) Being on able to warn a member 3 times in 24 hours. b ) Issues with suspending members, I suspended 'Drebin for 3 days atleast thought I had, turned out it was a perm ban. c) There used to be a connection with reason and warn level in warning system. So for example if the reason for the warning was Mild Spam a +2 would automatically be given to the member with an associated action such as post monitoring for some more severe reasons. Nowadays mods create their own amount of warnings to give as it harder to more than 1 in one go, which has created an unfair system. d) No ban reasons required for bans. YCMaker has had to give access to the AdminCP to solve issue a and b, yea we've gained the right to warn outside our area and sort out suspensions/bans we made, but its far more complex than previously.

You give those upgrades to the card maker and you put 90% of shops out of business.

[quote name='Yin' timestamp='1289587905' post='4779163']
You give those upgrades to the card maker and you put 90% of shops out of business.
[/quote]
This I can't fully agree on. I remember someone stating earlier in the thread, if said upgrades would happen, some members somewhere will make a 'better' version of the Holo's / Gold Rares then the Card Maker would give, even though majority of YCM Members would go for the Card Maker as a 'default' rather than better versions that some members would sell.

[quote name='Anbu-of-Sand' timestamp='1289586295' post='4779130']
Only improvements the Card Maker needs in my opinion is Gold Borders / Stickers and Holo's. Perhaps even a way to fix squished up text.
[/quote]

Ok that's true with the text. I'm really not much into the cardgame/cardmaking game anymore but a suggestion for holos could work, I guess.

[quote name='Crab Helmet' timestamp='1289538313' post='4778510']
4) YCMaker is too comatose to fix the legitimate problems with the site, and your complaint is that he doesn't throw enough parties?
[/quote]

More parties!=D

But on a more serious note, no comments on the soccer mods idea?D: It wouldn't bring any deep, life-saving changes but at least sorting the list out would be a good idea once in a while. Not getting rid of everyone who doesn't log in every day but it would make a better overview.=/

[quote name='JoshIcy' timestamp='1289582366' post='4779034']
Inactive moderators are not [b][u]YOUR[/u][/b], the Moderating Teams, or anyone else's concern except YCMaker and FP's concern. They do not take up space at all, clutter is irrelevant just look at who's active. And if the person doesn't reply, common sense says to ask another moderator and keep going until you get a reply. If you're too lazy for that, we won't baby you.
[/quote]
Huh...you're right Josh. When I see now, they do not take up space. I agree with you now =D.

[quote name='Opalmoon' timestamp='1289588775' post='4779197']
Ok that's true with the text. I'm really not much into the cardgame/cardmaking game anymore but a suggestion for holos could work, I guess.
[/quote]
But, but what about Gold Borders? D:

Another on topic note, what about [b]topic drafts[/b]? Not entirely sure if this fits the topic completely though.

[quote name='JoshIcy' timestamp='1289523910' post='4778024']
1) The mods have begged him to move back to MyBB, no dice. No rant needed. You wasted that time.

[b]Well, thats all the mods can do, its up to him, hopefully he will change his mind and actually accept that he made a mess of things, especially since he didnt warn any mods.[/b]

2) The point of the website IS the cardmaker, understand that. Nothing else takes anywhere near priority, and if YCMaker sees a drop in site hits a day, he'll do something to change that.

[b]Compare last years stats to this years stats, was there a drop? Yes. Was there an update? No.[/b]

3) There are some fixes that would be nice (such as a PHP code for justified text; which has been needed since it's second incarnation), but the current style keeps load times on cards low and memory low while still being very tolerable. The rest is entirely opinionated.

[b]IMO, i have seen load times a bit slower with IPB and if we transferred back to mybb on this new server then myBB will have as much down time as this site is now.
[/b]
4) See point 1. Same thing only that they can only happen under MyBB from what we understand.

[b]There are plenty of attachments and plugins.. YCMaker just has an opinion that less is better, at least thats what i think anyway.[/b]

5) You know nothing on that area, and it will not be elaborated. Hush please.

[b]I will not hush, and how do you know i know nothing in that area? Mods were complaining about the update for weeks after the update, so, you hush please.[/b]
[/quote]

[quote name='Crab Helmet' timestamp='1289538313' post='4778510']
1) The mod team has been telling YCMaker that we need to switch back for two and a half months now, because IP.Board broke a lot of things that regular members can't see. YCMaker's response was... to go into hibernation, I think.

[b]If he did say that then that proves him very ignorant? wouldn't you say so?[/b]

2) What YCM really needs is more people so stupid that they pay attention to ads on the internet. Surely that will improve the site!
[b]
A majority of people look at ads, and, ads are the main source of income on this site. From what i can see, the ads are the only thing making this site money.[/b]

3) Making people register to make cards at all will probably decrease member inflow; letting people play with the cardmaker and then making them register to save cards helps draw them in, while many people won't register just to try the maker if they haven't seen it at all.

[b]Maybe, thats a good point.[/b]

4) YCMaker is too comatose to fix the legitimate problems with the site, and your complaint is that he doesn't throw enough parties?

[b]"parties" as you call them are important, you just dont see it. Go to ANY forum apart from YCm and you will see administrators getting involved in the forum, if YCmaker can not handle a site like this, then he should appoint someone else in charge or sell the site, and hopefully the new owner would actually do something with the site.[/b]

5) Obviously, those moderators who aren't doing anything are destroying the site with their not-doing-anything-ness. Somehow, moving them from the moderators group to the members group will magically transform the site, since their titles have such a high upkeep cost.

[b]They are not directly destroying the site, I never said that anyway. Im saying the mod team need new better mods. In doing so, get rid of old mods, which is a 2 minute process.[/b]

You, sir, are a noisy fool.

[b]Really? I didn't know voicing my opinion made me a fool...[/b]
[/quote]

[quote name='J-Max' timestamp='1289551503' post='4778644']
1) I admit that I HATED the new Forum Software but have slowly grown to like it. I have something on my mind, I can just post it in the Sidebar. Also being able to display Youtube Videos in a post is something I have wanted for a LONG time.[b] YT videos can be done with MyBB, YCMaker just never bothered to do it.[/b]
2) The last thing we need is a "New Generation" of YCM Members. The last time that happened, YCM felt like s*** for a good few months.[b] Ivf we dont get new members this site will die, and you know it will.[/b]
3) Be grateful that you even have a Card Maker. This is the only place you can make Yu-Gi-Oh cards online. Yes, there's MSE but it isn't as great. [b]I made cards on photoshop before i even found this cardmaker, I was looking for renders and patterns and came across this site. And there are plenty of other cardmakers as well, that if got enough activity as this site, would regularly update.[/b]
4) Mods tried to do more activities and they never really took off. We do have the YCM Awards every 6 Months though.[b] I dont think thats enough, and if moderators do not have the ability to set things up that they plan, then there really is no point in them being a mod. [/b]
5) The Active Mods are doing a awesome job. [b]Yes, they are. They have to because they can not relax because only around 6 mods are active.[/b]
[/quote]

[quote name='-:=Brandon=:-' timestamp='1289557907' post='4778692']
I agree a bit, but mods are active and most of them actually do get involved with everyone else. I also prefered the mybb but some people have explained already how difficult it would be. I disagree with lots of it but i agree with lots of it.
[b]No. the majority of them are not active[/b]
[/quote]

[quote name='JoshIcy' timestamp='1289582366' post='4779034']

[b]I think that the members should have a small or be able to give an opinion on what they think should be done with the site.[/b]

@Above: Barely, the mod team has discussed that a lot. It's just the discussion's aren't yours to know except on a "we want to share with you" basis.
[/quote]

[quote name='Opalmoon' timestamp='1289583022' post='4779054']
1. Others said it already, there was a suggestion by YCMaker himself to move back to myBB but right now we're kind of left in the dark. Maybe there are financial reasons, like a lot of money that he spent for the new server but no one knows.

[b]We defiantly should move back to MyBB. And MyBB is free, IPB is a waste of $150. So if we never moved, we would never have issues, and if we are forced to move it should be something better than IPB, eg. vBulletin[/b]

2. see last line

3. Well I'm pretty fine with the cardmaker as it is right now, I only use it for member cards but I can't think of any features that could be added to make it better. [b][size="2"]Agreed on the new sections that no one posts in.[/size][/b] I don't why there was that huge uproar about getting a Multimedia section, if it was mostly so that some people who joined it can get their voice out and add a new line into their fictional "I did something on the Internet =]" curriculum or if they were really concerned (sure they helped sorting out General a bit, no doubt). But most of the forums are dead =/ and sometimes I feel like I'm forced to make new topics in Music to keep the activity up.>.> Not much fun anymore.=/ But on the other side, deleting them wouldn't make sense so we'll have to keep the inactive forums like Literature.

4. Some of us try to start new events regularly, one of them is the ycm secrets edition where you can enter stuff like this. Yes flaming mods, rants, anything can fit there but for some reason it's inactive and no one seems to care.D: Any suggestions for events?

[b]More people should care, make it public, not a thread that will get buried in the general section, Ideas? I will PM them to you, I have quite a few, ill send them to you soon.[/b]

5. Yes. There's a former mod list, but I already suggested a few times to make a new group, something like a second list. Either my idea sucks so badly that people don't feel the need to comment or I'm on ignore mode on people's lists, but right now I don't see what's so bad about it, except that it'd hurt the egos of some mods. You know, like with football teams (soccer, no idea how American football works), there's an A team, the one that makes most of the matches and that comes to mind when you think Messi, [s]Ronaldo[/s] wait no D:, Higuain. And then there's the reserve team, the ones that help out when they can but usually not. I think it wouldn't be so bad to have a B team for mods too, for people like Frunk, glasstin, Hunter and many others who turned inactive but don't have the guts to sign off either. So they can help out when they're here but at least the members know who they should turn to when they have problems. Which means the main team, the second one is reinforcement.
[b]
That would be good, backup mods, Mods should be appointed main mods, and if one goes inactive another member on the secondary list is made mod as a replacement until the original primary mod returns.[/b]

IDK just a small idea, for clarification and a better overview.

...But on the other side it'd take too long until YCMaker does it.=/
[b]
It honestly takes less than 10 minutes to sort out mod list.[/b]

Like Yin said, we have a lot of mods right now, once you sort the list out, and also it would be hard to find new ones. Some of us regularly make suggestions in the mod forum. But I agree, something like a make-over of the list would be needed.

I don't think that the site is in shatters and I don't think there won't be any new members soon either, there have also been worse times on this site and somehow we passed through it.
[/quote]

[quote name='Wardek the Scary Vampire' timestamp='1289585416' post='4779112']

[b]He Spent $150 on IPB which was a huge waste of money, MyBB on the other hand, is fully free software www.mybb.com[/b]
[/quote]

[quote name='Yin' timestamp='1289587905' post='4779163']
Changing from MyBB was done without the mods agreement, discussion or previous warning. Issues with modding: a) Being on able to warn a member 3 times in 24 hours. b ) Issues with suspending members, I suspended 'Drebin for 3 days atleast thought I had, turned out it was a perm ban. c) There used to be a connection with reason and warn level in warning system. So for example if the reason for the warning was Mild Spam a +2 would automatically be given to the member with an associated action such as post monitoring for some more severe reasons. Nowadays mods create their own amount of warnings to give as it harder to more than 1 in one go, which has created an unfair system. d) No ban reasons required for bans. YCMaker has had to give access to the AdminCP to solve issue a and b, yea we've gained the right to warn outside our area and sort out suspensions/bans we made, but its far more complex than previously.

[b]That is one of the main reasons we sould reconvert to mybb, without a functional mod cp, the site can not be moderated, or it will at least be s;lowed down to some extent. Plus, there 100% SHOULD have been a meeting with mods and an announcement about the idea of moving forum softwares.[/b]

[b]As I said, shops will be inspired to make better ones, which, in turn, will only put BAD shops out of business, which is a plus for everyone, except the shop owner of course lol[/b]
[/quote]

Thankyou for reading!

I think that things aren't that terrible around here, to be honest. The only real problems I've run into are moderators and the like which do not seem to care about the members of the site and who come off as insulting, and then the lack of actual guidelines. It might sound stupid that someone is complaining about that, but to me it's a concern. I've run into this problem 3 times since I've come back, and I've only been back for 3 days. There simply isn't any information on certain subjects, which causes more time to be wasted by the user when it could be solved with a single line written in the rules/guidelines. I shouldn't have to worry about having a thread locked because it's in the wrong section or "irrelevant", nor I don't want to have to PM multiple people to get a single answer, and I especially do not want to have to have to make pointless posts in threads just to ask if I'm allowed to do something in them. But, I digress. This really doesn't have much to do with what you were talking about.

As I said, things aren't so bad. I think that there are enough members, and that the site doesn't look bad despite the problems it can have sometimes. Sure, some sections could be more active, but that's how things will be. Can't force people to like something.

[quote name='slayer_supreme' timestamp='1289592978' post='4779370']
The only real problems I've run into are moderators and the like which do not seem to care about the members of the site and who come off as insulting, and then the lack of actual guidelines.
[/quote]

Excuse me? Your requests so far have been strictly SOCIAL ISSUES. You want a moderator to handle those in an official capacity rather than a member one? Yeah, make's as much sense as punching a kid for saying something generalistic about a subject, even though all you would need to do is ask to clarify.

[quote name='JoshIcy' timestamp='1289594278' post='4779419']
Excuse me? Your requests so far have been strictly SOCIAL ISSUES. You want a moderator to handle those in an official capacity rather than a member one?
[/quote]

Moderators should actually be polite to members, They are the ones beside the administrator who represents the site. They shouldn't give the site a bad name, or be rude to new or old members.

EDIT: im not targeting you, im talking about staff in general

[quote name='Tainted Prophecy' timestamp='1289594399' post='4779426']
Moderators should actually be polite to members, They are the ones beside the administrator who represents the site. They shouldn't give the site a bad name, or be rude to new or old members.

EDIT: im not targeting you, im talking about staff in general
[/quote]

And that is not subjective why? In a non-official manner (ie: When not discussing site policies/asking someone to stop/etc), we are just the same as you (and are subject to punishment by the moderator of who's ever section). Are we not allowed to be as we are, just as you do?

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1289595116' post='4779474']
Are you honestly saying that since YCMaker spent $150 (if thats how much it cost) and the members don't like it he should spend even MORE money to go back to the way it was?

That is like getting mugged while walking in a circle.
[/quote]

No, He spent 150$ for IPB, but it is free to go to MyBB, and he is able to sell his IPB license and hopefully get 2/3 of the money back, or make another site he might want to make with IPB (not YCM)

@icy; I misunderstood, I did mean when you are representing the site you should be formal. nevermind, i misunderstood your post.

[quote name='Tainted Prophecy' timestamp='1289592519' post='4779348']
That would be good, backup mods, Mods should be appointed main mods, and if one goes inactive another member on the secondary list is made mod as a replacement until the original primary mod returns.
[/quote]

No I mean more like, if a mod doesn't show up for half a year, especially without giving any reason, then instead of demoting him, we put him on the secondary list. So you turn into a backup moderator and since you're that busy, everyone knows that you'll only log in occasionally to help out. I could name a couple of mods who fit into that kind of lifestyle, Junk Raver, 21 Guns, even those like Chaos Pudding who said they wouldn't be active anymore due to studies but didn't sign off specifically (like JesusofChaos and Sushi did). Provided that they and YCMaker would agree with it, but again, it's just a suggestion on how to make things easier to overlook.

I know it's none of our business but YCMaker did have an inactive moderator policy once but stopped caring, so I don't think the idea is taken from too far.=/

[quote name='Tainted Prophecy' timestamp='1289594399' post='4779426']
[b]Moderators should actually be polite to members, They are the ones beside the administrator who represents the site. They shouldn't give the site a bad name, or be rude to new or old members.[/b]
[/quote]

Ding-ding-ding we have a winner.=D

[quote name='Opalmoon' timestamp='1289598027' post='4779598']
No I mean more like, if a mod doesn't show up for half a year, especially without giving any reason, then instead of demoting him, we put him on the secondary list. So you turn into a backup moderator and since you're that busy, everyone knows that you'll only log in occasionally to help out. I could name a couple of mods who fit into that kind of lifestyle, Junk Raver, 21 Guns, even those like Chaos Pudding who said they wouldn't be active anymore due to studies but didn't sign off specifically (like JesusofChaos and Sushi did). Provided that they and YCMaker would agree with it, but again, it's just a suggestion on how to make things easier to overlook.[/quote]

I know it's none of our business but YCMaker did have an inactive moderator policy once but stopped caring, so I don't think the idea is taken from too far.=/

Thats a point im trying to get across, YCMaker needs to get more involved in the site, right now, to everyone, he is a person who provides updates, and otherwise, doesn't exist to most members.

[b][quote]Moderators should actually be polite to members, They are the ones beside the administrator who represents the site. They shouldn't give the site a bad name, or be rude to new or old members.[/b][/quote]

[quote]Ding-ding-ding we have a winner.=D[/quote]

OMG can I haz cookie?

[quote name='Tainted Prophecy' timestamp='1289598733' post='4779638']Thats a point im trying to get across, YCMaker needs to get more involved in the site, right now, to everyone, he is a person who provides updates, and otherwise, doesn't exist to most members.[/quote]

Admins ARE the people who take care of the site, provide updates etc. If he doesn't want to post much on YCM then he doesn't have to. So what if the admins on other forums are active? This is YCM, this is YCMakers site and he's allowed to run it any way he likes.

And I lol'd at your statement that YCMaker should give the site away. What for? Do you honestly think that he cares about the members? If he did, he would be more active and interact with the members more. He just sees the people on this site as dollar signs, nothing else.

Quick side-note, 1 person already tried to buy YCM from YCMaker, and guess what? YCMaker declined!

Just to end this post, YCM will die, probably after YuGiOh (Anime and the CCG) is ended, but that will take ages.

Archived