Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The Official Metal/Hardcore Thread

Explicit Lyrics

• Please log in to reply
6398 replies to this topic

Lord Metallium

Lord Metallium

Metal,Gaming,Anime its all conected; 私は重い金属のよう

• Elite Members
  • 2,463 posts
    Last Visit Mar 22 2018 08:09 AM

For those who think i was dead your wrong

if your interested in more awesomeness you will no longer find it in this web site i have the perfect metal place a sanctuary a Holy ground only found on Discord, add me in Discord my Metal Brothers and sisters for those who wish to join me let me know this is only a little taste.

CSW Lenneth VS Walkure UPDATE!!!!! Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!

G-tron(AKA hedgehog #4)

flowerviolence

flowerviolence

surprise: a disappointment!

• Members
  • 99 posts
    Last Visit May 22 2018 03:20 PM

top tier live videos and go:

Jesus Piece @ TIHC 2017

Letters In Binary @ Bottle Rocket Fest 2002

Hanging Moon @ Final Show 2018

Kaonashi @ Last Minute Show. I cried watching them here.

Inclination @ LDB Fest 2018 | Midwest Straight Edge.

I activate Polymerization! This allows
Me to Set the Scales and Build the
Overlay Network, In order to tune

my monsters together and Ritual Summon

Decode Talker!

Amateur Card Maker // Pro Duelist my KD is 3.69 1v1 me on Twitter.

Check out my band? https://neshpv.bandcamp.com

syntaxoil

syntaxoil

• Members
  • 52 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 02:59 PM

cant have a best live shows without this

Disfigure

Disfigure

Meow.

• Elite Members
  • 4,768 posts
    Last Visit May 24 2018 10:11 PM
  • Discord:MoogVoyager#5972
  • Alias:Moog

Yall need this infamous little gem when talkin bout live shows

Posted Image

Gospel.

Gospel.

The Pee Pee Poo Poo Man

• Elite Members
  • 1,316 posts
    Last Visit May 03 2018 11:43 AM

I have returned. I also took about an hour out of the day to write a gazy black metal diddle.

top tier live videos and go:

Jesus Piece @ TIHC 2017

Letters In Binary @ Bottle Rocket Fest 2002

Hanging Moon @ Final Show 2018

Kaonashi @ Last Minute Show. I cried watching them here.

Inclination @ LDB Fest 2018 | Midwest Straight Edge.

Jesus Piece friggin' rules, m8.

usxUwFf.png

syntaxoil

syntaxoil

• Members
  • 52 posts

is it really against the rules to necro a sticky

most spiteful sludgecore ive ever heard

Disfigure

Disfigure

Meow.

• Elite Members
  • 4,768 posts

is it really against the rules to necro a sticky

most spiteful sludgecore ive ever heard

Necrobump rules from what I remember dont count on stickies or threads that are on the first page.

Some classics

And some overlooked Emocore

Also some sick ass Philadelphia Hardcore band in the same vein as stuff like Ink & Dagger and Horror Show. Only ever made one EP in the early 2000s then faded out of existence.

Posted Image

Eddie \m/

Eddie \m/

The Polish Metalhead

• Advanced Members
  • 107 posts
    Last Visit May 20 2018 04:11 PM

Looking back on this forum genuinely brings tears to my eyes lmao, its been almost 10 years since an 8 year old me wandered on here seeking other people that shared my interests because I couldn't find that IRL. Last post from me was almost exactly 3 years ago already, cool to see that people are still coming back and haven't let this thread die  :tongue: As a sad update for here specifically, I basically lost my extreme love and passion for metal music at some point in the last year or 2. The last 12 years of my life before that weren't a phase, just kind of got frustrated of being perpetually lonely and getting nowhere with my music because I decided to just focus on slamming tech-death. I decided to get into the hardcore underground rap scene (Artists like $uicideboy$, Ghostemane and RVMIRXZ, you won't regret checking them out) at some point and it feels liberating as hell to be able to make music which is still heavily inspired aesthetically and lyrically by the bands I used to love, but having the freedom of being a one-man project instead of going through the frustration of never being able to assemble a band lol. I know that most probably won't know me / care tbh, but I just wanted to thank everyone for being there in some lonely ass times

Especially Lord Metallium A.K.A METALMAXIMAL as I used to know him. You were the man my dude \m/

My Top 5 Death/Thrash metal bands:
1.Carcass
2.Amon Amarth
3.Megadeth
4.Death
5.Cannibal Corpse

Disfigure

Disfigure

Meow.

• Elite Members
  • 4,768 posts

Looking back on this forum genuinely brings tears to my eyes lmao, its been almost 10 years since an 8 year old me wandered on here seeking other people that shared my interests because I couldn't find that IRL. Last post from me was almost exactly 3 years ago already, cool to see that people are still coming back and haven't let this thread die :tongue: As a sad update for here specifically, I basically lost my extreme love and passion for metal music at some point in the last year or 2. The last 12 years of my life before that weren't a phase, just kind of got frustrated of being perpetually lonely and getting nowhere with my music because I decided to just focus on slamming tech-death. I decided to get into the hardcore underground rap scene (Artists like $uicideboy$, Ghostemane and RVMIRXZ, you won't regret checking them out) at some point and it feels liberating as hell to be able to make music which is still heavily inspired aesthetically and lyrically by the bands I used to love, but having the freedom of being a one-man project instead of going through the frustration of never being able to assemble a band lol. I know that most probably won't know me / care tbh, but I just wanted to thank everyone for being there in some lonely ass times

Especially Lord Metallium A.K.A METALMAXIMAL as I used to know him. You were the man my dude \m/

Salright man I listen to way more Hardcore than Metal hahah. We all got certain things we move on from not everythings gonna last forever, we change as people and what we related to before might not translate with us forever. $uicideboy$ and Ghostemane are sick tho. If youre interested in recs then you should try out OmenXIII, Craig Xen, and WAVY JONE$. Theyre in that same vein but dont have the attention of the better known dudes of that sound.

Some modern Gothic/Depressive shit because sometimes its good to listen to more than just the classics.

Posted Image

syntaxoil

syntaxoil

• Members
  • 52 posts

new Respire is reeeeeeeeally good. and so is new Hundreds Of AU. and new Grave Of Errors. good job 2018

https://middlemanrec...e-has-no-remedy

Disfigure

Disfigure

Meow.

• Elite Members
  • 4,768 posts
Heard of Respire but have yet to look into them. I dig some of that "Post-Everything" type of shit.

Heard of these dudes from when they did a split with gif from god now theyre getting a full length out. Cant wait for it.

Posted Image

syntaxoil

syntaxoil

• Members
  • 52 posts

vein is good stuff. 

ive never actually seen Will Haven being talked about. good noisy band that started in 1995 and are still going. apparently theyre not super underground either

found this song in clone hero and its f***ing BANGIN. this is how hardcore is supposed to sound like

Bled Across Miles was a sick myspace posthc band

Disfigure

Disfigure

Meow.

• Elite Members
  • 4,768 posts
Ive talked about Will Haven quite a few times before. One of my favorite Metalcore bands Carpe Diem is top tier and Voir Dire is easily one of the darkest Metalcore albums ive ever listened to, they got new stuff coming out this year, underrated as fuck band. I liked that Bled Across Miles track, kinda reminds me of The Bled, Heavy Heavy Low Low, and Mortal Treason.

On the topic of myspace Post-MathDeathGrindcore

Posted Image

syntaxoil

syntaxoil

• Members
  • 52 posts

i was the one who uploaded that one to youtube lol

other stuff ive uploaded on youtube:

Adano Lies Awake

solid soft myspace posthc, sounds a bit like early Mozart Season

This Flood Covers The Earth

underrated post-y screamo

Scene For Jedi

great swedish late 00s metalcore. very myspace

~NOiSE~

~NOiSE~

Whacked out

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • 2,849 posts
    Last Visit May 20 2018 09:26 PM
What’s good bois

The new At the Gates is good that’s what

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=7TnJY6LDRW8

Still don’t know how to fucking embed a video via mobile

Disfigure

Disfigure

Meow.

• Elite Members
  • 4,768 posts
Oh hey our overlord finally posted again in this dying circle jerk of a thread. Ill give the new At the Gates a try when im in the mood.

Going away from Myspacecore to bring you some Proto-Myspacecore

And on underrated Screamo

Posted Image

syntaxoil

syntaxoil

• Members
  • 52 posts

speaking of proto-myspacecore

Disfigure

Disfigure

Meow.

• Elite Members
  • 4,768 posts
Funny I was just randomly thinking about Embodyment recently. Their debut hits hard, second album was softer but not bad.

Some of the other early Solid State Records bands

Posted Image

syntaxoil

syntaxoil

• Members
  • 52 posts

deathcore is sick. dunno why i dissed it so much as a metalhead.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users