YCM Duel Arena 2 | The first tournament is up!

starwebs1

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='SleepingKirby' timestamp='1291070691' post='4819169']
Requests entry:

[b]Username:[/b] SleepingKirby
[b]Level:[/b] (*)(*)(*)(*)

Is it okay if my deck contains a card that hasn't been released yet? It's my real deck, but I use a proxy for it at the moment.
[/quote]

No.

[quote name='Smiley :)' timestamp='1291081449' post='4819581']
[b]Wow interesting duels i wanna watch![/b]
[/quote]

[quote name='BROOKLAN RAGE!' timestamp='1291088270' post='4819799']
maybe when I have the time I can pm my deck an' join. for now, can I watch?
[/quote]

Anybody can WATCH the Duels without joining, they just can't Duel.

Sorry to keep you waiting, but...

The Swift Assaulter: 4000
starwebs1: 5000

I draw! I summon [b]Arcana Force III: The Empress[/b] in Attack Mode! (ATK 1900) Now I activate her effect. You see, with every monster I summon with "Arcana Force" in its name, I can automatically toss a coin Heads and Tails being different with each "Arcana Force" monster. *Throws a coin into the air. Places it on opposite hand. It shows Heads* Since it landed on heads, every time you summon a monster, I can Special Summon any monster in my deck with "Arcana Force" in its name. I now place one S/T card face down and end my turn.

[quote name='SleepingKirby' timestamp='1291241997' post='4822998']
Well, can I use a different deck?
[/quote]

You can use the same Deck, but without that card.

[quote name='The Swift Assaulter' timestamp='1291245429' post='4823122']
Sorry to keep you waiting, but...

I draw! I summon [b]Arcana Force III: The Empress[/b] in Attack Mode! (ATK 1900) Now I activate her effect. You see, with every monster I summon with "Arcana Force" in its name, I can automatically toss a coin Heads and Tails being different with each "Arcana Force" monster. *Throws a coin into the air. Places it on opposite hand. It shows Heads* Since it landed on heads, every time you summon a monster, I can Special Summon any monster in my deck with "Arcana Force" in its name. I now place one S/T card face down and end my turn.

[/quote]

I draw! And I summon Chainsaw Insect in Attack Mode! (ATK 2400) Most overpowered LV4 monster ever! Anyway, Chainsaw Insect, attack The Empress! Did it work?

[quote name='starwebs1' timestamp='1291246539' post='4823173']
You can use the same Deck, but without that card.

I draw! And I summon Chainsaw Insect in Attack Mode! (ATK 2400) Most overpowered LV4 monster ever! Anyway, Chainsaw Insect, attack The Empress! Did it work?
[/quote]

*Empress is destroyed! Lose 1100 Life Points!*

The Swift Assaulter: 2900

Not bad, but have you forgotten the effect that my Empress had done. Because you summoned a monster, I can now summon any "Arcana Force" monster from my deck. And I choose Arcana Force VIII: Strength in Attack Mode! (ATK 1800) And like my Empress, I automatically toss a coin to determine which effect my card will do. *Flips coin. lands on Heads again* Well, isn't this my lucky day! Since it's Heads, I gain control over your Chainsaw Insect! I now attack you directly with your Insect! Did it work?

No, I activate Scrap-Iron Scarecrow, which blocks your attack and sets itself again. Plus, since Chainsaw Insect attacked, I get to draw a card. My turn, so I draw. And now I'll activate Lightning Vortex! So by discarding Ultimate Offering, I can destroy all monsters on your side of the field. And now Chainsaw Insect returns to my Graveyard, which allows me to activate Premature Burial to bring back Chainsaw Insect by paying 800 Life Points. (ATK 2400/SW1 LP 4200)

I end my turn.

starwebs1: 4200

[quote name='starwebs1' timestamp='1291307125' post='4824180']
No, I activate Scrap-Iron Scarecrow, which blocks your attack and sets itself again. Plus, since Chainsaw Insect attacked, I get to draw a card. My turn, so I draw. And now I'll activate Lightning Vortex! So by discarding Ultimate Offering, I can destroy all monsters on your side of the field. And now Chainsaw Insect returns to my Graveyard, which allows me to activate Premature Burial to bring back Chainsaw Insect by paying 800 Life Points. (ATK 2400/SW1 LP 4200)

I end my turn.

[/quote]

Not bad, but now I play my face-down card Giant Trunade, which takes your Trap Card and brings it back to your hand. Now I summon Arcana Foce IV: The Emperor in Attack Mode! (ATK 1400) and play the Spell Card Light Barrier, which allows me to pick which effect my Emperor can use without tossing a coin. And I choose to increase my monster's ATK by 500. (Emperor: ATK 1900)

I now place a S/T card face down and end my turn.

[quote name='The Swift Assaulter' timestamp='1291316484' post='4824364']

Not bad, but now I play my face-down card Giant Trunade, which takes your Trap Card and brings it back to your hand. Now I summon Arcana Foce IV: The Emperor in Attack Mode! (ATK 1400) and play the Spell Card Light Barrier, which allows me to pick which effect my Emperor can use without tossing a coin. And I choose to increase my monster's ATK by 500. (Emperor: ATK 1900)

I now place a S/T card face down and end my turn.
[/quote]

Didn't think that through, eh? Didn't you remember I had two face-downs? Well, the other one was Seven Tools of the Bandit and I'm using it to negate your Giant Trunade, meaning my cards are safe. Including Premature Burial and Chainsaw Insect. (SW1 LP 3200) I draw!

starwebs1: 3200

I set a S/T and summon Mirage Dragon in Attack Mode! (ATK 1600) Did that work?

[quote name='SleepingKirby' timestamp='1291319046' post='4824431']
It doesn't work without that card.
[/quote]

Sorry, it has to be released. You can wait until the card comes out and then apply.

[quote name='The Swift Assaulter' timestamp='1291393900' post='4825876']

I guess I didn't think that one through, but I got you now. I forgot you had a second face down. Anyway, I summon Arcana Force VI: The Lovers in Attack Mode! (ATK 1600) Now I toss a coin. *Tosses coin. Lands on Heads again* That's right! I was only able to land on Heads my whole life. Now this card can be treated as 2 Tributes for a Tribute Summon. Now I sacrifice him to Special Summon Arcana Force XII: The Hanged Man in Attack Mode! (ATK 2200) And now I toss a coin AGAIN! *Tosses coin, lands on Tails* Oh, that's right. I land on tails every once in a while. Now every turn, I can destroy one of your monsters and infilict damage equal to that monsters ATK. Now I destroy your Chainsaw Insect! Now did it work, or do you have something up your sleeve?
[/quote]

I didn't end my turn. And that's not a real card.

Sorry for not posting my move. Running out of ideas. But now i got it.

*Giant Trunade is negated!*

I should've seen that one coming. It seems you are not that bad. I can understand because of how long you have possibly played. But anyway, finish your turn if you must.

[quote name='The Swift Assaulter' timestamp='1291841668' post='4838392']
Sorry for not posting my move. Running out of ideas. But now i got it.

*Giant Trunade is negated!*

I should've seen that one coming. It seems you are not that bad. I can understand because of how long you have possibly played. But anyway, finish your turn if you must.

[/quote]

I have 3200 Life Points.

So, I take it that Mirage Dragon was successfully summoned? Cool. (ATK 1600) But, guess what? You lose! To be more clear, as long as Mirage Dragon is on the field, you can't activate Trap Cards during the Battle Phase! So now, both of my monsters attack you directly.

The Swift Assaulter: 0

Nice Duel!

Archived