"My good sir"

Floyd.

[quote name='Ātman' timestamp='1290728506' post='4810066']
While you are completely right, doesnt it also suggest they are too stubborn to at least listen to other peoples beliefs/ideals/whatever-the-context-demands?
[/quote]

[i]Suggest/Assume rightfully[/i] with people is not the same as fact. It's merely there to help judge how to approach someone at first meet.

To the gentlemen who started this thread.

I myself, am appalled. Truly shocked, that you could possibly hate such a genuine phrase. It is actually one of my Favourite things to say on Internet forums, and I do believe anyone who could be so outraged at this phrase needs a nice cup of tea.

Ontopic:I am absolutely distraught when one uses terrible grammar/chatspeak on a legitimate forum oft designed for the exchange intelligent thoughts.I also oppose the use of the "XD" smiley used as punctuation.

And cats. Cats are the mortal enemy of the rozen maiden. And I cannot allow any harm to come to the magic dolls of which there can be only one

[quote name='Thivus' timestamp='1290843818' post='4812948']
To the gentlemen who started this thread.

I myself, am appalled. Truly shocked, that you could possibly hate such a genuine phrase. It is actually one of my Favourite things to say on Internet forums, and I do believe anyone who could be so outraged at this phrase needs a nice cup of tea.

Ontopic:I am absolutely distraught when one uses terrible grammar/chatspeak on a legitimate forum oft designed for the exchange intelligent thoughts.I also oppose the use of the "XD" smiley used as punctuation.

And cats. Cats are the mortal enemy of the rozen maiden. And I cannot allow any harm to come to the magic dolls of which there can be only one
[/quote]
No, just no, I am an individual, not a sheep, so don't be appalled genuine phrases aren't my thing. Idjit.

As for the second part of the post, I'm using Google Chrome right now, it has an automatic spell checker. XD

Archived