The Kirby Archives Gallery 9/???

Myst

if you didn't read my post fully here you go:

The World is a monster that requires 2 Tribute with a VERY negative effect, you probably don't realize how much of a backfire that the effect can cause on you, i know because i've used this card and oh i can't even count how many times i lost because i got the Tails effect lol

The thing about the world, even if you get the heads effect, if you have no monsters to Tribute, it's useless

A monster with an effect like Zombie Kirby shouldn't have that high of an attack, and yes 100 makes a big difference when the ATK of a monster goes as high as 3000

Edit: a comment on sleep kirby:
it's alright, but there's basically no point of the damage part, what kind of a person would attack a monster that can't be destroyed by battle? excluding cards with piercing damage, or a card that can destroy the card when it attacks like Ally of Justice Catastor
you would have to use cards like Battle Mania, which is a card that basically forces your opponent to attack

Lol yeah I have no current knowledge of YGO what so ever. In my knowledge, i would increase Wheel Kirby's ATK to 2100 or something like that and get rid of the fact that it destroys the monster in front of it every turn.
I guess you could put it in ATK position, but the damage you take will probably be higher than the damage you eventually inflict. I guess you could just say: "Four turns after this card has been summoned, inflict 1200 points of damage to your opponents Life Points."
Stop using the excuse "Well this card is more o'ped." I used that once, and, to be quite brutally honest, it sounds pathetic.

@krazyxgamer though i said it cant be destroyed by battle i didnt say u dont take damage! The more ppl attack theyll lose life points themselves

sighs.. Guys plz dont be 2 harsh on me i'm trying to nominate this set onto the sticky thread soon..

well, i have a more of a reason to criticize you if your going to nominate this to a sticky thread, IMO i'm not being harsh, just merely stating the truth and putting out suggestions

now to the card:

During your Main Phase, this card gains 300 ATK for every monster with "Kirby" in its name destroyed. When this card attacks a non-Warrior-Type monster, you can pay 500 Life Points to destroy the monster without applying Damage Calculation. When this card is destroyed, Special Summon "Kirby" from your Graveyard in face-up Defense Position.

the thing about this card, here's another thing i don't get

the monster gains 300 ATK for every kirby in graveyard during the.. main phase?.... every main phase? if it is, this card is pretty OP'd considering that it is a level 6 synchro with 2400 ATK default.... i think you should just make it "When this card is Special Summoned, it gains 300 ATK for every monster that includes "Kirby" in its name in your Graveyard."

and i love how nobody on the pop culture thread actually plays yugioh anymore... lol...

also, i hope you don't take this offensively, but your cards need better pictures, i'm sorry but i wouldn't like to see something like this on the sticky'd thread

i'm fine with cards that have OCG errors or is slightly OP because that stuff's pretty easy to fix up, but i dun like cards with bad pictures.. i personally am starting to hate my own set because of how ridiculously bad some pictures are lol..

this is probably just a personal thing of mine, but first impression is important, and for cards, the picture is the first impression, i'm sorry but i basically don't even read the effect if the pic is bad lol.. i looked at this one because the lore was just bam, right there, but if it was in a spoiler, i wouldn't have bothered to look at it lol...

sorry to sound harsh.... and to sound so serious, i know card making is for fun, but if your gonna nominate this for sticky, has to be somethin good lol

EDIT: also, i don't think you have enough cards in here for sticky anyways lol

Archived