Favorite Cartoon Movie Villain

White Hollow

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like to watch comedy show and movie which gives me refreshment. I am so attract by your cartoon movie.all the characters of this movie are too funny. moreover the actions of all the characters are sweet and nice. in addition to i am so wondering by the funny and melodious music of this movie. really this is great, awesomw and best movie.

[quote name='Grand_Hokage_Tsunade' timestamp='1293809278' post='4899633']
Drosselmeyer from Princess Tutu, Dartz from Yu-Gi-Oh!: Waking the Dragons, and Director Goodwin from Yu-Gi-Oh!5D's.

[list]
[*]Drosselmeyer: A twisted writer from Goldcrown Town with the power to turn literature into reality

[*]Dartz: An atlantian ruler with the power of a magical stone known as the Orichalcos.

[*]Director Goodwin: Original owner of the Dragon Head Mark of the Crimson Dragon (Goodwin's dragons are bad-ass btw ^^)
[/list]

They add so much suspence and drama into those animes you wouldn't believe. Btw, Drosselmeyer freaks me out~ >.<""
[/quote]
1. This forum is specifically for non-anime stuff. But w/e
2. Rudger (Roman) Goodwin was the original owner of the Dragon Head Mark.

I didn't watch a whole lot of cartoon stuff besides Yugimanz, so I'm going to have to bend the rules and go with Makuta from Bionicle. He was flipping awesome in the movies.

[quote name='Dr. Cakey' timestamp='1294106296' post='4910236']
1. This forum is specifically for non-anime stuff. But w/e
2. Rudger (Roman) Goodwin was the original owner of the Dragon Head Mark.

I didn't watch a whole lot of cartoon stuff besides Yugimanz, so I'm going to have to bend the rules and go with Makuta from Bionicle. He was flipping awesome in the movies.
[/quote]

haha, when i was a kid i would replay those scenes from bionicle over and over again. that used to be my favorite movie *sigh*

[quote name='PikMan' timestamp='1293685972' post='4895307']
What about...?
[img]http://www.disneyvillains.net/images/Maleficent.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Honourable Mention goes to Maleficent's rapist crow, who looks like he's about to fiddle your kids.

3. The Oogie Boogie - The Nightmare Before Christmas

Actually scary, looked like a member of the Klu Klux Klan and had a voice like Barry White. Gains points mainly for his badass Jazz villain song.

2. Scar - The Lion King

Awesome villain song with hilarious Nazi dance routine, plus the fact that he is dead scary. Oh, and he killed actually killed someone, unlike most cartoon villains.

1. Lotso Huggin' Bear - Toy Story 3

An absolute psychopath masquerading as a kindly grandfather figure. Scares the sh[b][/b]it out of me even now. Sadistic fu[b][/b]ck.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived