Favorite Cartoon Movie Villain

White Hollow

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
My favourite movie villains are Wile E. Coyote, Shredder, Cobra Commander, Lot-so Bear , Hilarious etc. I like to watch this all cartoon movies but I don't like that any villain win over hero. I normally like soft cartoon movie without more fight and war.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posting again to add these three Western villains:

3) [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6yw2SmG674]Le docteur Facilier[/url], from [i]The Princess and the Frog[/i]
ARE YOU READY?!
The ham, the ham! And the best part is, he's the most sympathetic character in the movie. He's first shown harmlessly screwing around with an unsuspecting stranger -- only when he's in the presence of [s]demons from Hell about to eat him[/s] his" Friends on the Other Side" does he actually suggest anything bad. Not to mention, his actor was fantastic -- I could feel his emotions through his lines, and the stress, fear, and world-weariness of the character really shine through. A pawn in [s]the Devil's[/s] his "Friends'" scheme? Absolutely. But he's fantastic anyway.

2) [url=http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/025/d/a/nightmare_moon_mlp_by_foxbeast-d381uaj.jpg]Nightmare Moon[/url], from [i]My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic[/i]
I'm a sucker for them anti-villains, in case you couldn't already tell. (Can't stand Kiriya, though. :/) Nightmare Moon was born as Luna, a very extroverted moon goddess/pony who was stuck with the sleeping people. Ironically, her more distant, introverted sister Celestia ruled the waking world, though Celestia's withdrawal might be because of Luna's rebellion against her sister and attempt to plunge the world into eternal night, followed by her exile to the moon for a millennium. Then Luna came back as Nightmare Moon, a better villain than Kiriya and Queen Beryl put together, and beat her sister.
Luna is awesome. (I'm a sucker for those lonely folks.) Of course, one of the other reasons I like Nightmare Moon is because of the Gensokyo parallels -- the moon attacks the nigh-omnipotent ruler of an earthbound paradise, who yields... only to have her friends win a decisive victory. Swap Celestia and Twilight out for Yukari and Yuyuko and you have the Second Lunar War in a nutshell. [s](only Celestia and Twilight probably aren't in love)[/s]

1) [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v690/Crazael/motivationals/SGQJTB3DJH2FUTUVCGKVL5IFCZZJ5ISX.jpg]Shego[/url], from [i]Kim Possible[/i]
how did i miss her it does not make sense
She's smart, pragmatic, and dangerous. She actually takes over the world at one point. And yet her old heroic side still shines through occasionally, though she's a very effective tsundere about it. She's got serious [s]romantic[/s] adversarial chemistry with Kim, too. One can see why she's the most popular villain on the show [s]and Kim's love interest[/s].
Her motivations are intriguing. She says she got bored of heroics and fed up with her idiotic crime-fighting family and so turned to evil, but I highly doubt mere boredom could outweigh her conscience (which does exist, however deeply she tries to bury it), especially given her complete lack of any ambition. Based on the first crappy movie (one of two) and her active seeking of villainous reputation, I like to think she was cheated of credit and tacked on the end of news reports, as one of the younger members of her team and the only female one. She wasn't treated as a real heroine, just as an extra name on Team Go's list -- so she went bad. Thus, she seeks to become a renowned villain in her own right, and when she conquers the world, she manages to gather all that lost attention with Shegoton.
The best part is that Shego probably only knows her own motivations subconsciously. Hm.

Archived