Harry Potter 7 part 1

Embittered Moon

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='~WULF~' timestamp='1291087404' post='4819777']
I havent read the book yet, so the fact that dobby and hedwig die was a real shock to me. The movies are really making me want to strangle bellatrix.
[/quote]
lol me too. when she tortured hermione i wanted to jump out of my seat and swear at her. >__<

[quote name='NeoDemonX' timestamp='1291083131' post='4819662']
I love this movie its awesome and very very dark.
[/quote]
yes, i don't think that it was at all a kid's movie.
I mean, compared to the first one, which was all cheerfull...

Don't let this affect your judgement of it but, I [i]hated[/i] it. They removed all the action, showed nearly none of the book's humour and there were parts that dragged on and on and on... They also stopped it at Shell Cottage. I mean WTH, that's not nearly halfway. That's my abbreviated reason.

[quote name='BROOKLAN RAGE!' timestamp='1291170003' post='4821623']
no, that happened in the book, believe me.
[/quote]

In book, Harry took her with himself to Hagrid's motorcycle. She died because she was hit by Avada Kedavra
In movie, Harry released her, and she came back later. Oh, and in movie, this was the way they realized that he's the real Harry. In book it was because he used disarming spell instead of onstantly killing the guy.

So yeah, totally like in a book

[quote name='Chillaccino' timestamp='1291209501' post='4822226']
In book, Harry took her with himself to Hagrid's motorcycle. She died because she was hit by Avada Kedavra
In movie, Harry released her, and she came back later. Oh, and in movie, this was the way they realized that he's the real Harry. In book it was because he used disarming spell instead of onstantly killing the guy.

So yeah, totally like in a book
[/quote]
lol what i thought you meant was IF Hedwig died, not HOW she died.

[quote name='BROOKLAN RAGE!' timestamp='1291066597' post='4819035']
Did you know that that snake was one of the horcruxes? That was in the book. Lol I half-jumped, but not reall. Certinetely got a chill though. (((0__o)))
[/quote]

Of course I knew that, I read the book. And since we ALREADY have a spoiler here, let's put another: Neville kills Nagini. (the snake)

[quote name='starwebs1' timestamp='1291241838' post='4822992']
Of course I knew that, I read the book. And since we ALREADY have a spoiler here, let's put another: Neville kills Nagini. (the snake)
[/quote]
xD we should change the describtion of the topic to "WARNING!!!! SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
yes I knew that, I read the book as well.

I liked the movie, though as many said, Hedwig did not die like he/she did in the book. And I probably thinks everyone knows that Nagini is one Horrocrux. That is so obvious. When Nagini had fall down from the ceiling, I was the only one that did not jump out of the seat the theatre. And I have read the book like 7 - 8 times

I have only read it in Swedish cause I am from Sweden and I have not read it in English yet. I think the movie is almost exactly like the book, except some few faults

[quote name='^_^AxManBoy^_^' timestamp='1291486175' post='4828719']
I liked the movie, though as many said, Hedwig did not die like he/she did in the book. And I probably thinks everyone knows that Nagini is one Horrocrux. That is so obvious. When Nagini had fall down from the ceiling, I was the only one that did not jump out of the seat the theatre. And I have read the book like 7 - 8 times

I have only read it in Swedish cause I am from Sweden and I have not read it in English yet. I think the movie is almost exactly like the book, except some few faults
[/quote]
maybe like 4 or 5, but I was satisfied.

I will watch part 2 with my friends when it comes out in Sweden. But I really liked the part where the snake jumped out on the sealing I think you know what part I mean, cause there was a f***ing b**** who sat right next to me, was so f***ing scared. I think she watched just like half of it. That was the second time I saw it. When Dobby died, she cried like a little girl

Not cause I didn't cry a little. JK I didn't but still, it was sad even though I knew he would die

Archived