Embittered Moon

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Darth Duelist' timestamp='1293737850' post='4896858']
It was sad when Dobby died.
He got a knife thrown at him by Bellatrix and he died. :(
It was really sad and emotional, it was like the moment when Dumbledore died in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince..
[/quote]
That wasn't emotional at all to me.
In the book I cried a bit when Harry made the sign that said "Here lies Dobby, a free elf" but they took that part out of the movie.

Yea that is pretty annoying, but they've got to leave people wanting more so they can make a killing on the films.
I didn't mind the film tbh, and my friend didn't moan as much about edits and stuff. There was so many times they could of ended it instead of where they did.

[quote name='Cindy goes Explodes' timestamp='1292558437' post='4858631']Harry Potter is stupid,too complex. Reading or watching the movies.[/quote]How dare you! Harry Potter is great. I read all books like 5 times. [quote name='CardMaster24' timestamp='1294278453' post='4914602']The only problem was that it ended to not finishedI would of preferred to have Part 1 and 2 come out at the same time[/quote]That's right.

I like the movie. Some things are not correct, but it's a really good movie.

I was quite dissapointed they left the details.As the events at Hogwarts during his stay in tents and Dudley change of heart when you leave the unit privet.Ghouls neurons as keeping away from the Eater of all the difficulties with which they have found RAB horcrux, and suggestions for other Horcruxes.I felt that somehow the emotions that go through.

Thank you. I just do as the guy in texas chainsaw massacre. Use a chainsaw and use their skins as thing for my house. I will be the first in my city to see HP 7 part 2. I like HP. Not just 7. I like all. Especially the 6th and 7th. They were the best. Now. I like in the End of the first part that Voldemort get the wand from Dumbledore. Don know the name of the staff cause I'm not so good in english and I cant remember stuffs like that. But anyway. That is the most powerful wand in the history. At least according to the myths about the Deadly hallows.

Archived