Harry Potter 7 part 1

Embittered Moon

This insulation serves two purposes. It helps them hide from Voldemort. Seems particularly after Ron Weasley to live until his name and Wiesel, allowing Harry and Hermione become closer friends than ever before, confidant, and, yes, in love. They share a kiss so chaste, that passion seems a stranger to them, they might as well watch a formal ritual.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='jonycarr' timestamp='1295421498' post='4944397']
This insulation serves two purposes. It helps them hide from Voldemort. Seems particularly after Ron Weasley to live until his name and Wiesel, allowing Harry and Hermione become closer friends than ever before, confidant, and, yes, in love. They share a kiss so chaste, that passion seems a stranger to them, they might as well watch a formal ritual.
[/quote]

What insulation?

I like that Ron go his own way cause it says so in the book. And Harry and Hermione dont become "closer" friends than ever before. They are as good friends as they always have been. That you know from the book if you have read it

I just do what the guy with the chainsaw slaughter. Use a chainsaw and use their skins thing for my home. I'll be the first in my town to see the 2 HP 7. I like HP. Not only 7. Like all. In particular, 6 and 7. They were the best. Now. As the end of the first part of Voldemort's wand to get Dumbledore.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived