Awsome Synchro

The Great Milenko

Tsunami Dragon  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Is this card too powerfull? Too wimpy? Just right?

• Too powerfull!
    • Too wimpy!
    • Just right!
  2. 2. Should I make Cards to go with this card?

• Yes: A Union Monster
    • Yes: A Tuner Monster
    • Yes: An Assault Mode
    • Yes: A Spell Card
    • Yes: A Trap Card
    • Yes: Other (Specify in a comment)
    • No

[spoiler=Here it is! (drum roll please)][img]http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/7720/264765mv.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Lore]1 Tuner+ 1 or more non-Tuner monsters.
You can send 1 Tuner and 1 or more non-Tuner monsters from your side of the field or hand to the Graveyard to activate 1 of these Effects: Negate the destruction of this card OR have this card gain 1000 ATK and DEF until the end of turn.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=New Spell Card (as requested in the poll)] [img]http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/2193/264765p.jpg[/img] [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Assault Mode][img]http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/1695/264765.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "Assault Mode Activate". Once per turn, you can send 1 Tuner and 1 or more non-Tuner monsters whose total levels equal or exceed this card's level and activate one of these Effects.
*Negate the destruction of this card, and destroy the card that would have destroyed this card.
*This card gains 1500 ATK and DEF until the End Phase.
*Deal 1000 damage to your opponent.
When this card on the field is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 "Tsunami Dragon" from your Graveyard.[/spoiler]

[font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][s]One[/s] [b]1 [/b]Dragon type Tuner monster + [s]One[/s] [b]1[/b] or more non-Tuner WATER monsters.
*If this card[s] were to[/s] [b]would[/b] be destroyed, you [s]may[/s] [b]can[/b] send the above Synchro [b]M[/b]aterial [b]M[/b]onsters to the Graveyard from your [b]h[/b]and or [b]f[/b]ield[s] to keep this card on the Field[/s] [b]so it is not destroyed.[/b]
*You [s]may[/s] [b]can[/b] send the above Synchro [b]M[/b]aterial [b]M[/b]onsters to the Graveyard from your [b]h[/b]and or [b]f[/b]ield to have this card gain 1000 ATK and DEF until the [s]end of turn[/s] [b]End Phase[/b].[/font]
[font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif]
[/font]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]General Corrections: Never spell out numbers. Always use the appropriate number ([s]one[/s] [b]1[/b]).[/font]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"] Always say 'can' instead of 'may'.[/font]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"] Do not capitalize 'hand' or 'field'.[/font]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]
[/font]
[font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"]Ignoring OCG, this is sort of Original. Well done. 7/10.[/font]

TBH, I have no idea how this card would work :/ They material monsters are already in the Graveyard so unless you can get them to your hand pretty easily it's not a "Bring out" monster. Stardust would be a better option to this card with these effects. OCG does need some work. Google "OCG Yugioh Grammar" in google, and you should be able to find a few sites that show how Yugioh OCG is. I took a look at it, and it helped me big time. Now, back to the card. I suggest a different way of activating this card's effects. The sending the material monsters back to the Graveyard (assuming you get them into your hand) is a -2 on your hand when you could use those same material monsters for another LV8 Synchro. The picture is good though so I'll give you props on that. ATK and DEF seem to be decent but the effect is just too weird...or more so, unuseable. I'll hold my rate for now, to see how you edit this card.

[quote name='Wolfy Eddy' timestamp='1291078620' post='4819466']
TBH, I have no idea how this card would work :/ They material monsters are already in the Graveyard so unless you can get them to your hand pretty easily it's not a "Bring out" monster.
[/quote]

Actually, it's more like you send 1 Tuner and 1 non-Tuner WATER monster to activate either effect.

[spoiler=Tsunami Dragon/Assault Mode] [img]http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/1286/264765s.jpg[/img] [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Lore] This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "Assault Mode Activate". Once per turn, you can send 1 Dragon type Tuner monster and 1 or more non-Tuner WATER monsters whose total levels equal or exceed this card's level and activate one of these effects.
*Negate the destruction of this card, and destroy the card that would have destroyed this card.
*This card gains 1500 ATK and DEF until the End Phase.
*Deal 1000 damage to your opponent.
When this card on the field is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 "Tsunami Dragon" from your Graveyard. [/spoiler]

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='BlindMonkey' timestamp='1291078266' post='4819441']
1 Dragon type Tuner monster + [s]One[/s] [b]1[/b] or more non-Tuner WATER monsters.
*If this card[s] were to[/s] [b]would[/b] be destroyed, you [s]may[/s] [b]can[/b] send the above Synchro [b]M[/b]aterial [b]M[/b]onsters to the Graveyard from your [b]h[/b]and or [b]f[/b]ield[s] to keep this card on the Field[/s] [b]so it is not destroyed.[/b]
*You can send the above Synchro Material Monsters to the Graveyard from your hand or field to have this card gain 1000 ATK and DEF until the End Phase.
[font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif]

[/quote]

You missed that we don't say "1 Dragon[b]-[/b][s]t[/s]ype Tuner [s]monster[/s]"...
Change it to "1 Dragon-Type Tuner + ...."

As my score for this card, bad picture alignment and could be a better one, but really original Effect,
so I give it a 7.5/10.
Good job! B)

1 Dragon[b]-T[/b]ype Tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner WATER monsters.
If this card would be destroyed, you can send 1 Dragon[b]-T[/b]ype Tuner monster and 1 or more non-Tuner WATER monsters whose total levels equal the level of this card to the Graveyard from your hand or field, so that it is not destroyed. You can send 1 Dragon-Type Tuner monster and 1 or more non-Tuner WATER monsters whose total levels equal the level of this card to the Graveyard from your hand or field to have this card gain 1000 ATK and DEF until the End Phase.

okay but well
Isnt this card too weak for a 2/3 synchro material monster. 2000ATK is weak and most of the time the effects will not have "ammo"

Also Rare Synchros (White name, white frame, no see)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived