(Chains of Rising Serenity Tin)

xN3xT Injexktz

First of all, I would like to say that if you remove the borders/get new pics they will look much better.

Card 1:

OCG fix:

When this card is destroyed, Special Summon 1 Machine-type monster from your Graveyard.

I need to say that this monster should have the effect "When this card is destroyed, remove it from play." because with the effect you can Special Summon this card with its own effect over abd over again. That's not fair.

Card 2:

OCG fix: This card cannot be Special Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Assault Mode Activate". When this card is destroyed, you can Soecial Summon 1 "Warlord Machine Dragon Kyslikk" from your Graveyard.

Card 3:

OCG fix: When this card is Set, you can Special Summon 1 Warrior-type monster from your Graveyard/deck/hand to your side of the field. This card cannot be destroyed by battle.

Card 4:

With the Summoning thing with tuners, I suppose this card shall be a Syncro monster. So I'll do a Syncro OCG fix.

OCG fix: 1 Tuner monster + 1 non-Tuner monster

When this card has been Syncro Summoned succefully, destroy all FIREmonsters on your opponents side of the field. When this card is face-up on your side of the field, increase the

ATK of all WATER monsters on your side of the field with 400.

Card 5:

It is a vanilla. Nobody likes vanillas.

Card 6:

A vanilla syncro. We don't like them eigther.

Card 7:

OCG fix: 1 Dragon-type Tunee + 1 non-Dragon-type non-Tunee

This card gains the ATK and DEF of the monsters used to Syncro Summon this monster. When this card is destroyed, Special Summon with its original ATK and DEF. This card cannot be destroyed by Spell Cards.

Not really sure about this OCG fix.

That took long. But I'll rate anyway. 6.5/10.

alright first off u cant have a \assault mode If u dont have a Synchro Version For it

second pics are really blurry

third mopp guy didnt say anything about being tough

and his comments where all perfectly fine if u didnt want someone to rate these crap cards dont post them

really this is reality dont 81tc# bcuz some one dont like ur cards just better yourself and get better pic and fix ur ocg

IMO these cards r supa crappy

oh alsoo u used pics from previously already made really cards...

moppmoppmopp i don't give a dam, one your comments are boring and offensive, 2 u can' talk about my cards, 3 they don't have boarders on my pc, 4 stop fixing my cards they don't need 2 be and last but not least 5 ur not tough

1. I don't see any comments that are offensive besides "nobody likes vanillas", which is true because it's hard to rate them.

2. Why did you post them?

3. They have borders on the cards, that should show that they do.

4. If they don't need to be fixed, don't post them.

5. He didn't say he was.

He pretty much covered everything, you just don't want to pay attention.

People crit your OCG coz it's the 'Realistic Cards' section. As in as accurate to a real card as possible. Same with the images and such.

Or...

"Dragoic looks awsome, nice effect" women want to be with you, men want to be you. Congrats on your amazing cards, don't let anyone tell you they are bad because they are just trying to hurt your feelings, they are probably just jealous of your manly toughness and amazing card making skills. You should arm wrestle mopp to show him how much tougher you are then him.

Why are most of these from real yugioh cards? Find new images.

Card 1: Black Salvo > This card

Card 2: Pointless. Not really an Assault Mode. Mechanics are off.

Card 3: Why would you summon this in DEF? X-Sabers > This card.

Card 4: This isn't even a card....What is it? It has the necessary mechanics of a synchro yet its an effect monster? This is a terrible card. Unrunnable unless you use that DNA that changes attribute which would then make it destroy itself and all other monsters which is horrible. To specific.

Card 5: Vanilla w/o support. Enough said.

Card 6: ^

Card 7: Ok...Lol in the face of Bottomless Trap Hole or D-Prison

Card 8: As far as I'm concerned this isn't even here.

People crit your OCG coz it's the 'Realistic Cards' section. As in as accurate to a real card as possible. Same with the images and such.

Or...

"Dragoic looks awsome, nice effect" women want to be with you, men want to be you. Congrats on your amazing cards, don't let anyone tell you they are bad because they are just trying to hurt your feelings, they are probably just jealous of your manly toughness and amazing card making skills. You should arm wrestle mopp to show him how much tougher you are then him.

Try giving constructive critizism. This has no backbone.

1. I don't see any comments that are offensive besides "nobody likes vanillas", which is true Unless it is accompanied by supporting cards

Fixed

Try giving constructive critizism. This has no backbone.

Well I saw how poorly xN3xT responded to serious crits so I decided to be a sarcastic douche instead. On the plus, I explained why he/she can expect the C&C he/she is getting, which might help with the whole slapping it back in peoples faces.

Well I saw how poorly xN3xT responded to serious crits so I decided to be a sarcastic douche instead. On the plus, I explained why he/she can expect the C&C he/she is getting, which might help with the whole slapping it back in peoples faces.

Ah didnt see your other posts nor did I know you were being sarcastic.

Guest JoshIcy

To tell u the truth xN3xt , these cards are terrible. the images have already been used in real cards, the OCG has so many mistakes ive lost count and the effects are just really bad. sorry but this deserves a 1/10 cause im nice

So tell him how you would change it, albeit politely based on their basic idea.

@M.Hats: I don't care how they respond, if they respond negatively and with a harsh tone PM me and I will handle it. Your job is to be the polite and helpful member. Harsh tones ARE NOT accepted in Custom Cards AT ALL. If you have nothing good to say, water it down until you can be polite or don't post at all. You have NO RIGHT to be a sarcastic douche, take it to PM next time.

Again people, if these cards are bad. Explain why NICELY!

And lol... My 15'500th post is wasted on scolding members, how sweet.

okay i will gladly.

Card 1 : needs to be a synchro if it has an assault mode counterpartr. I would suggest a better pic as well. effects fine

Card 2 : See above for a reason. normally they have stronger effects of their first form but its alright again needs better pic.

Card 3 : consider revamping compleley.

Card 4 : quite nice effect. I have a pic of a sea serpent if you want to use it

Card 5 : vannilas should have a suitable support card.

Card 6 : See above ^

Card 7 : like its effect but lovely c.c is right. it would be destroyed in an instant.

Card 8 : umm cant think f anything but change pic and coorect OCG

Im sorry i critizised too harshly. I can see your a bit unexpeirienced. if you ever need help give me a message.

To JoshIcy : congrats for your 15'500 post. :)

"Well I saw how poorly xN3xT responded to serious crits so I decided to be a sarcastic douche instead. On the plus, I explained why he/she can expect the C&C he/she is getting, which might help with the whole slapping it back in peoples faces" was written by a kid who talks bullcrap! I don't give a crap, they're better than yours, go get some big hairy ballz!

Also it doesn't need to be a synchro!

Thanks for being a human by saying 8/10 etc

Vannilas! WTF! Blues Eyes wgite Dragons a vannila and everybody loves blue eyes so eat my butt!

"To tell u the truth xN3xt , these cards are terrible. the images have already been used in real cards, the OCG has so many mistakes ive lost count and the effects are just really bad. sorry but this deserves a 1/10 cause im nice" Ur mum's 'nice' in bed!

Half ur comments are gay and offensive so shut up!

"Well I saw how poorly xN3xT responded to serious crits so I decided to be a sarcastic douche instead. On the plus, I explained why he/she can expect the C&C he/she is getting, which might help with the whole slapping it back in peoples faces" was written by a kid who talks bullcrap! I don't give a crap, they're better than yours, go get some big hairy ballz!

Also it doesn't need to be a synchro!

Thanks for being a human by saying 8/10 etc

Vannilas! WTF! Blues Eyes wgite Dragons a vannila and everybody loves blue eyes so eat my butt!

"To tell u the truth xN3xt , these cards are terrible. the images have already been used in real cards, the OCG has so many mistakes ive lost count and the effects are just really bad. sorry but this deserves a 1/10 cause im nice" Ur mum's 'nice' in bed!

wow worst 10 points EVER given :(

Archived