~Dragon Ball, the Eternal Journey~ *Best Dragon Ball Gallery on YCM EVER* [UPDATED 10/27/17] (250/250?) PART 1

HulkTySSJ2

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='¤ßϯ¤' timestamp='1296683195' post='4982816']
wow this set is great... however, I dont like some images... OCG is great... I wish my set would do as well, or just the second best....
[/quote]
Thanks, I can't always find perfect pics. Yeah, I've been working with OCG for years. Your set's doing fine. (Has good advertisement and a pack cover).

• 3 weeks later...

awesome cards :D this is my first post, dont want to sound like a n00b although i am to this forum lol, i love the work u put on this they are great.

couple of tips, the type of the cards did kind of bored me lol but its a small thing, the atack powers also seemed to me to not match to the series at least to who was stronger than who, that i saw to be something that was not as good when it comes to the series wise but if we were to play dragon ball as a card game i guess the power level of the series could be ignored, but other than that, the effects the images the names of the cards were awesome, nice work man, hope that my comment is not taken as criticism but more as a constructive comment.

[quote name='InuYasha boy707' timestamp='1298675198' post='5034272']
My only complaint is that every monster is a Light Type
[/quote]
Ha! Seen this coming. The reason I decided the make all the monsters Light is because the energy that is used to make beams is made of Light energy from the Sun. I know not ALL the monsters are fighters on the show, but in the show, everyone has a potential chance to learn to use energy. (Videl is a good example).

[quote name='FF Fan' timestamp='1298677699' post='5034352']
Some of these images could be better and I don't understand why all your monsters are Light types. Cell should be an Insect type. I also don't like some of the non-canon character cards either.
[/quote]
I know, some images have yet to be found as some cards are old.
I answered earlier.
He can be plenty of different types - Insect, Machine, Warrior
Sorry? lol

[quote name='Joshua1919' timestamp='1298695233' post='5035220']
cool
[/quote]
Thanks, plz come again.

[quote name='edwin36' timestamp='1298707531' post='5035617']
awesome cards :D this is my first post, dont want to sound like a n00b although i am to this forum lol, i love the work u put on this they are great.

couple of tips, the type of the cards did kind of bored me lol but its a small thing, the atack powers also seemed to me to not match to the series at least to who was stronger than who, that i saw to be something that was not as good when it comes to the series wise but if we were to play dragon ball as a card game i guess the power level of the series could be ignored, but other than that, the effects the images the names of the cards were awesome, nice work man, hope that my comment is not taken as criticism but more as a constructive comment.
[/quote]
Thanks, I made the attack points to be fixed to be more fit with the official Yugioh card game, if I made them like the show.....WAY TOO OVERPOWERED XD (no offense)

Archived