~Dragon Ball, the Eternal Journey~ *Best Dragon Ball Gallery on YCM EVER* [UPDATED 10/27/17] (250/250?) PART 1

HulkTySSJ2

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='biraj321' timestamp='1294349954' post='4916072']
Half of your comments are bumbs :-P.

I'll rate them in a bit

Btw Post the lore for easy OCG fixes.
[/quote]
I want views as well. So I bump this once every other day to keep it on the 1st page to get both...thing is, people don't seem to comment like they used to...I mean I got a pretty good amount of views for the length of time this gallery has been posted but, almost none of them comment.
Also, the lores will be posted after all the cards I have already completed are all uploaded. (As said before, I have over 100 cards finished, but I upload 5 at a time for entertainment.)

I like the theme. The cards are great ... So I guess, can't wait to see the rest :lol:

One question, How do you make them shine like that. It just seems as real secret rare cards. Can it be done with YCM

I wanted to make some DB Z/GT cards as well, but it seems that a lot of people have done that allready. lol

Keep up the good work and posts. 8.5/10

[quote name='K.Master08' timestamp='1295357043' post='4942709']
I like the theme. The cards are great ... So I guess, can't wait to see the rest :lol:

One question, How do you make them shine like that. It just seems as real secret rare cards. Can it be done with YCM

I wanted to make some DB Z/GT cards as well, but it seems that a lot of people have done that allready. lol

Keep up the good work and posts. 8.5/10
[/quote]
Thanks man, I use gimp2 to make the pics holo, there should be a tutorial somewhere on YCM, just go ahead and make them, I know a VERY SMALL numbers of GOOD DBZ sets...(maybe 3 *including mine LOL*)

...Will update tomorrow

[quote name='hulkty' timestamp='1295391491' post='4943542']
Thanks man, I use gimp2 to make the pics holo, there should be a tutorial somewhere on YCM, just go ahead and make them, I know a VERY SMALL numbers of GOOD DBZ sets...(maybe 3 *including mine LOL*)

...Will update tomorrow
[/quote]

Well, I now have about 40 cards allready. I think their good, but nothing is better then some good advice. Maybe I'll use that gimp2 later. But for now, I let it aside.

I guess it's hard to make so many different cards. (The dragonball series just go on forever if you're making cards of them)
I try to make it so that the cards give a good review of the series (or as good as possible).

I'm just not motivated to post them allready, cause then you "need" to put the lores on aswell.
It gives a sort of a must. Something that has to be done. So I'm waiting till I have about 100 cards, and then I start posting them. (I don't know, but I think there are a few pics of mine that are the same as yours, but I use them completely different, so don't worry (I'm not coppying your cards).

[quote name='K.Master08' timestamp='1295556043' post='4947191']
Well, I now have about 40 cards allready. I think their good, but nothing is better then some good advice. Maybe I'll use that gimp2 later. But for now, I let it aside.

I guess it's hard to make so many different cards. (The dragonball series just go on forever if you're making cards of them)
I try to make it so that the cards give a good review of the series (or as good as possible).

I'm just not motivated to post them allready, cause then you "need" to put the lores on aswell.
It gives a sort of a must. Something that has to be done. So I'm waiting till I have about 100 cards, and then I start posting them. (I don't know, but I think there are a few pics of mine that are the same as yours, but I use them completely different, so don't worry (I'm not coppying your cards).
[/quote]
Yep, dragonball sets could go on forever if someone actually stays with it.

[quote name='ChibiFan7' timestamp='1295559492' post='4947332']
there so awesome Looking!
[/quote]
Thanks, plz come again.

Again, good cards.

Only bad for me that I wanted to name a card after the potara fusion as well.
Damn, Guess I pick an other name for it.

I guess I start posting some now. I'll start of with 10. Then the people don't get overloaded... :blink:

Can you try and look for my topic and post as well. I want to know from an "expert" dragonball-cards designer if they're good cards.
;)

I think I'll name the topic Dragonball Series Animated

[quote name='K.Master08' timestamp='1295966762' post='4959575']
Again, good cards.

Only bad for me that I wanted to name a card after the potara fusion as well.
Damn, Guess I pick an other name for it.

I guess I start posting some now. I'll start of with 10. Then the people don't get overloaded... :blink:

Can you try and look for my topic and post as well. I want to know from an "expert" dragonball-cards designer if they're good cards.
;)

I think I'll name the topic Dragonball Series Animated
[/quote]
Thanks, I'll try to check them.

Archived