~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

Take a look at Mysterious Girlfriend X. I'm enjoying it.

If I recommend my other reads, you'd all probably report me.

Like DMG said, I probably wouldn't report you.

How do I know you're not lying when you say I think you're lying?

*tilts head*
Hu? What? Okay I read that twice and it's still confusing . . . but either way I never lie.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like DMG said, I probably wouldn't report you.

*tilts head*
Hu? What? Okay I read that twice and it's still confusing . . . but either way I never lie.

Yeeeeeah, no not telling.

Also the statement that you never lie is a lie. All people lie at least in some part.

Also the statement that you never lie is a lie. All people lie at least in some part.

Yeah most humans do lie in some way or at least once in their lifetime but not me. I tell the truth when asked directly no matter what the question is.

Has gotten me into trouble on more than one occasion (-3-)

Jake, I hope to god you never marry a fat girl.

"Does this dress make me look fat?"

"Yes"

*dead Jake*

Also what the hell is happening here

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7365348864/h4C681696/

Or at least Jake in Critical Condition.

I have no idea what's going on there. Though it looks like James and Meowth made Jesse a tad bit angry.

Jake, I hope to god you never marry a fat girl.

"Does this dress make me look fat?"

"Yes"

*dead Jake*

I've actually dated a girl who was . . . *ahem* . . . big boned and luckily she never asked me if she looked fat. But yes, if I thought so I would say, "Yes" but before I get sent to the hospital remind her that to me it doesn't matter . . .

If that doesn't work I'm running away before I get stabbed.

Also what the hell is happening here

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7365348864/h4C681696/

The stuff of nightmares (OO)

I've actually dated a girl who was . . . *ahem* . . . big boned and luckily she never asked me if she looked fat. But yes, if I thought so I would say, "Yes" but before I get sent to the hospital remind her that to me it doesn't matter . . .

If that doesn't work I'm running away before I get stabbed.

The stuff of nightmares (OO)

Oh, you did?

Well

Hope for your sake you find yourself a pretty honey to latch onto so you can avoid that particular pitfall.

Jessie scares me sometimes. Mostly with her anti-gravity hair.

IT DOESN'T MOVE

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7383297536/hA612257C/

Oh, you did?

Well

Hope for your sake you find yourself a pretty honey to latch onto so you can avoid that particular pitfall.

Jessie scares me sometimes. Mostly with her anti-gravity hair.

IT DOESN'T MOVE

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7383297536/hA612257C/

And.. as they were making this series... nobody noticed that?

Wow, people... That's just... I don't even know what that is...

You know guys, the way Jake works is, not lying; but omitting just the right information to not say the blatant truth. Which is in all technicality not lying... but is not all that honest either.

That is technically an elvish lie, but to be honest I thought you were talking about the "preview"

What makes a gnomish lie, a dwarvish lie with a whimsical limerick attached?

Don't even know what I just said

Anyways, there's been a lot of interesting manga news lately.

Kishimoto's releasing a one-shot in the next Jump called "Mario".

And the Gantz and Evangelion mangas are ending soon. I didn't even know Evangelion had a manga from before the anime .-.

Actually, have any of you here watched it? Did anyone understand it, cuz I had trouble when I first saw it.

And the Gantz and Evangelion mangas are ending soon. I didn't even know Evangelion had a manga from before the anime .-.

Actually, have any of you here watched it? Did anyone understand it, cuz I had trouble when I first saw it.

I knew that it was a manga before it was an anime but I've never watched or seen it. To be honest I really don't want to despite when the first movie came out it sold out across the entire continent in Japan. It just isn't something I think would be interesting to me . . .

Evangelion is one of the WORST Mecha anime I've seen. Don't even bother.

For real, you didn't like it?

Well, I can respect that actually considering it's Evangelion. Pretty much everyone who's seen it will have an opinion of it.

I thought it was alright, but also overhyped. Just because there are "deep" and "thought-provoking" themes or whatever doesn't necessarily mean it was good.

Not saying it is or it isn't, but reactions should definitely be subjective.

I knew that it was a manga before it was an anime but I've never watched or seen it. To be honest I really don't want to despite when the first movie came out it sold out across the entire continent in Japan. It just isn't something I think would be interesting to me . . .

It's definitely not for everyone. If you have nothing better to watch though, I'd say try it. It's something almost every anime fan's seen or definitely heard about at some point.

3rd movie did awesomely in Japan, though I hear it was kinda bad.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did anyone hear that PETA has begun, or was I don't know how late this information is, making Flash Game knock offs of some popular games with their messages against animal cruelty in them?

As far as I've seen they've bashed:

Pokemon

Cooking Mamma

Super Mario 3

PETA is a terrorist organization by the way, just saiyan.

You guys are slow as fucking hell to just hear about this.

And LOL@animalrights when they've been caught killing animals, a lot, that they supposedly saved, and the head of PETA outright hates humans an feels animals are superior.

An animal rights organization bashing a TV show about stuffing animals into tiny balls that you can carry on your belt? Never saw that coming!

But, anyway. Do you have a link to this? I wanna see exactly what these knuckleheads are doing.

I don't have a link, but if you look it up on youtube I'm certain a video will come up.

You guys are slow as fucking hell to just hear about this.

Yeah I figured I was late hearing about this.

• 1 year later...

Archived