Me

Hydrophilous Entity

What was the most common tactic/formation used in Roman era warfare?

[spoiler=Kirby's Guide to YCM, for New Members; Vol. 1]Well, I make tutorials every now and then, here are my most recent ones:

How to post your cards on the Forums. I swear, at least 75% of all new members don't know this.

How to change your Member Title. As I'm told, you also need either 2 stars or 50 posts.

And speaking of stars...

1 Star = Join

2 Stars = 25 Posts

3 Stars = 150 Posts

4 Stars = 400 Posts

5 Stars = 1000 Posts

6 Stars = 5000 Posts

Post count is not counted if you post in the Out-of-Character Planning Section or the Games Section.

How to make a spoiler:

[spoiler=What you want on the outside of the spoiler. (1234567890)]What you want inside the spoiler. (AaBbCcDdEeFfGgHhIiJjKkLlMmNnOoPpQqRrSsTtUuVvWwXxYyZz)[/spoiler]

resulting in:

[spoiler=What you want on the outside of the spoiler. (1234567890)]What you want inside the spoiler. (AaBbCcDdEeFfGgHhIiJjKkLlMmNnOoPpQqRrSsTtUuVvWwXxYyZz)

How to give Reps:

add.png gives a Positive reputation point, more commonly reffered to as a +rep. You can only give a total of five every 24 hours.

delete.png gives a Negative reputation point, more commonly referred to as a neg. You can only give one every 24 hours.

Both of these buttons can be found in the lower right corner of a person's post. Click on these buttons on a person's post to give that person a +rep or a neg.

Try it out!

How to Print your cards:

This question is asked all to often here by new members. The answer:

Use a printer. You can't print your cards to look like the actual TCG cards, but if you have a high-quality printer and glossy photo paper, you can get pretty close.

How to send a PM (Personal/Private Message):

email_open.png

If you're in a topic and you want to send a short message. Located under the user's avatar.

mkjk34.png

If you're sending a message from someone's profile page. Located under the photo.

How to make :

[hr]

How to post a Youtube video

[media]Youtube Link[/media]

[spoiler=EXAMPLE:]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwxcFmToim8[/media]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwxcFmToim8

Hope that helps! Anything else you need, just ask.

Oh, and welcome.

The most common tactic was the Testudo, also known as the tortoise for the infantry. In the later era, a shield wall was favoured. Cavalry Tactics were usually Wedge formation either side of the infantry to provide cover for the archers whcih would be vulnerable as they were lightly equipped (and made up of the poor).

Archived