my top 10 hardest bosses in gaming history

Hi-Def Legacy

[quote name='Jacoby746' timestamp='1293667305' post='4894466']
The Dustflier? that thing is a lot harder than Sephiroth. You can beat Sephiroth easily in both games if your a high enough level. I was at level 92 against the Dustflier and still had some trouble with it. I guess it's not hard, but it takes forever and if you get sloppy your dead.
[/quote]

I'm in Level 98 and I still can't get rid of half of the Dustflyer's health.

[quote name='JadenxAtemYAOI' timestamp='1293650875' post='4893585']
I beat sephy in kh2 under a minute in critical -_- Spam reflect and learn to block well. As for KH1, ultima is your friend as are elixirs and megaelixirs. I spammed sonic blade to hell. When he uses Heartless Angel. Do not heal but block him until you get a chance to heal. His fire trick is a good time to do that. My hardest boss was the 7th boss on day 353 on Days. You cannot kill him fast. I had to learn patience and how to dodge. Xion is pitiful. I beat her without taking damage.
[/quote]

It's impossible to defeat him under 1 minute dude.
I mean, it's not about reflecting the attacks, but he has way to many HP to be beaten under a minute. D:

[quote name='Nero1010100' timestamp='1293669730' post='4894608']
It's impossible to defeat him under 1 minute dude.
I mean, it's not about reflecting the attacks, but he has way to many HP to be beaten under a minute. D:
[/quote]
How much are you willing to bet on that? I'll bet I'll say all my points. I'll bet a month's worth of rep that I can also beat KH2FM Terra in under a minute. Also, without hacking on either battles

[quote name='JadenxAtemYAOI' timestamp='1293671579' post='4894680']
How much are you willing to bet on that? I'll bet I'll say all my points. I'll bet a month's worth of rep that I can also beat KH2FM Terra in under a minute. Also, without hacking on either battles
[/quote]

I recommend not betting on this because it is indeed possible. Terra's fight would be a stretch but what would I know, I only fought him once.

10. Marduk (Bakugan Battle Brawlers: PS2)
9. Lucy the Pike Queen (Pokemon Emerald: GBA)
With a Sceptile (Weak against Poison and Ice) Swellow(Weak against ice) and an Aggron (Weak against water and takes fair damage from grass) I can't beat her. Sometimes I don't even make it through the Battle Pike to get to her.
8. Tien vs Super Buu. (Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3: PS2)
MAN! Dodon Ray(Dodompa) And Ki Blast Cannon (Tri-beam) are really useful until the second before it hits he goes into Hyper Mode and Teleports behind you and spams his Dragon Rush. And close range combat is easily countered by his Rolling attack and his stretching arms.
7. Dark Gaia (Sonic Unleashed: PS2)
Yes, it's the cliche Final Boss vs Super Sonic. You have to kill every single one of it's eyes before you can kill him.
6. Manawyddan Fab Llyr (Yugioh: Duelist of the Roses:PS2)
Both Red and White Rose his cards are impressive! With rituals and energy draining cards and many more, He's even harder than Pegasus was.
5. DEVIL DOOM! (SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG: PS2)
DANG! He was tough. This time with Super Shadow! Chaos spear, control, and blast are no match for this beast. They work, but he's still strong ebnoguh to take every attack you can dish out until you manage to strike the fatal blow.
4. The Drill(Avatar: The Burning Earth: PS2)
Taking down the drill was hard. I was constantly attacked and there were so many I quit trying to fight them and focused on braking the braces. THen the swarms killed me. I faced them head on. They killed me. And then, even after that I had to fight Zuko and Azula. Azula wasn't TOO tough. But with Zuko on her team, it's a whole 'nother story. I had to Spam Wind Tunnel and whatever Katara's special move was and use the Avatar State whenever I could.
3. Master Puppet (Naruto: Uzumaki Chronicles 2: PS2)
IT'S A FRIGGIN IMPOSSIBLE PUPPET!
I had to Spam, revive, heal, and lose multiple times! With only 3 characters on my team against a puppet with 4 different elements with techniques within each element and who takes no damage at the beginning, I almost quit.
2. Tabuu (SSBB: WII)
Goes without saying.
1.Sephiroth (Kingdom Hearts: PS2)
You fight Sephiroth:
Alone
Most Likely your first fight is when you're super weak
Also, His sword is super strong.
And that one instakill attack.
Either interrupt or survive.
The only way to survive is Second Chance/Wind (Don't remember which)
Not only does it take away all your HP (but one) All your MP are belong to him. You can't even heal without using items which leave you totally vulnerable while you are throwing your item into the air. AND When you have 1 hp, he flies in front of you and attempts to kill you. Forget Ultima! Guard and Dodge Roll are your best friends. Keep them close, and keep Sephiroth away. He attacks from close and long range. Don't even try to do a close range or point blank attack. Unless you see an opening.

[quote name='Nero1010100' timestamp='1293675853' post='4894893']
Alright then, but I want the proof.
[/quote]

you can probably find a video on youtube but basically this is how it works. (this is assuming you're like lvl 80+ or have the stats that are 80+ [critical mode you don't level up if you have a skill equipped but get the stats.])

- Reflega whenever he teleports and attack (that takes 1/2 bar) [also reflega the s*** out of his fire attack]
- Abuse the ending of the combo(if you delay the last hit by a lot you can restart the combo without ending the stun.[this depends on circumstances, if he gets injured to certain health points he'll teleport to go do something])
- Darkness Heart(or whatever his super special is) doesn't kill, and in critical mode you can't survive most hits anyways so you can reduce your time even faster by simply not healing after it.
- If he's on critical mode like I said he's most likely not getting hit often so it ends faster.
- + the new drive mode you get in FM is overpowered as well and each combo takes out like 1 - 1 1/2 bars.

wait I'll try to find a video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuNTfsxvc6E - 35 seconds.

[quote name='n.gangster' timestamp='1293718564' post='4895830']
oh. well do you have phone or something to take videos on. if so then just get someone to hold it while playing it. if you want i can upload it onto youtube. i have an account on it.
[/quote]

Nah, I have an YouTube account too.
The problem is, I've already beaten Sephiroth, so I should play it again up to 80-90.
It'll takes a while.

P.S: Reply is teh way.

[quote name='Nero1010100' timestamp='1293719082' post='4895843']
Nah, I have an YouTube account too.
The problem is, I've already beaten Sephiroth, so I should play it again up to 80-90.
It'll takes a while.

P.S: Reply is teh way.
[/quote]

ok. i have reply and update me when it is done. it can be called as a so called challenge.

Archived