Machine Divine Emperor Dragon Asterisk [Anime]

[center][color="#FFA500"][size="5"][b]Machine Divine Emperor Dragon Asterisk[/b][/size]
[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110105095143/yugioh/images/thumb/e/ec/MachineDivineEmperorDragonAsterisk-JP-Anime-5D.png/300px-MachineDivineEmperorDragonAsterisk-JP-Anime-5D.png[/img]
[Machine/Effect]
[i]When you control three or more "Machine Emperor" or "Machine Imperial" monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. This card's ATK is equal to the combined ATK of all other face-up Attack Position Machine-Type monsters you control. Monsters your opponent controls, other than Machine-Type monsters, cannot attack. When this card would be destroyed, you can send 1 other Machine-Type monster you control to the Graveyard instead. As long as this card is face-up on the field, when a player Special Summon a Synchro Monster, inflict 1000 damage to that player.[/i]
[/color]

Broken much? Discuss[/center]

[quote name='Chillaccino' timestamp='1294234394' post='4913244']
This card's ATK is equal to the combined ATK of all other face-up Attack Position Machine-Type monsters you control.[/quote]
Awesome.

[quote name='Chillaccino' timestamp='1294234394' post='4913244']Broken much? Discuss
[/quote]
Hardly.

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1294250655' post='4913517']
It's name will probably be shortened to Machine Dragon Asterisk.
[/quote]Probably not, since Machinecle is also named Machine Divine Emperor they may have some exclusive support for those two.

Interesting card overall, and I think the art is awesome.

Archived