(Ironic)

[quote name='kingdom Neos' timestamp='1294416086' post='4917618']
[img]http://images.wikia.com/dragonball/images/9/97/9000Techno.gif[/img]
[/quote]
Why does the scouter repair itself?

[quote name='=Evangelion=' timestamp='1294454355' post='4919029']
wut
[/quote]
Asterisk gains ATK equal to all other Machine-Types you control. Not just Machine Emperors only.

[quote name='DeathSDelano' timestamp='1294467988' post='4919471']
Machina Emperors anyone?
[/quote]

Maybe...
[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1294454934' post='4919062']
Why does the scouter repair itself?
[/quote]

Because it's red. Also, I'm listening to Dragon Soul while reading a DBZ related post. AGAIN. But I actually finished the post before the song this time.

[quote name='Expelsword' timestamp='1295047816' post='4934650']
It's a good thing this says equal to and not gains...Limiter Removal would become ...
[/quote]

The change in ATK of other machine monsters does apply (if we go on what the anime showed us) So if you limiter removal than yea..... thats alot of ATK

"Gladiator Beasts" say hi. "Gyzarus" could easily get rid of any other Machine Types your opponent had, taking this down to 0 or something manageable before attacking and switching out to bring "Murmillo" to the field to blow anything else up.

As long as you have enough destruction/removal effects to stop your opponent swarming, this will never gain enough ATK to be a threat. And if it triggers, that's what "Divine Wrath" is for. And the obvious point is that it cannot stop removal effects; so "System Down" and "Karma Cut" are deadly to it.

Also, I was under the impression that the effect read:

[i]Your opponent cannot select another Machine-Type monster you control as an attack target.[/i]

instead of:

[i]Monsters your opponent controls, other than Machine-Type monsters, cannot attack.[/i]

I mean, how else did "Scar-Red Nova Dragon" manage to attack?

Archived