Philosopher's Stone - Sabatiel

[center]Sorry it this topic has already been done, but here's an interesting card I found while searching wikia.
Discuss what this card can be used for...

[img]http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/7038/99600d.jpg[/img]

[i][b]Lore:
When a "Winged Kuriboh" is sent to the Graveyard, add this card from your Deck to your hand. When you activate this card, pay half your Life Points to add 1 Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. Then, return this card to its owner's hand instead of sending it to the Graveyard. This effect can only be used 3 times per Duel. If this card is activated a 4th time, equip this card to a monster you control. Multiply the equipped monster's ATK by the number of monsters your opponent controls.[/b][/i][/center]

needs moar nerf - but wow i could search out dark fusion finally - hmmm could make a very mean sky scourge deck from this

spell cards like pot of duality are so fast and so lethal so quickly

so - magical library or this card have to be omitted because konami knows this is practically an auto banable card - the equip effect alone is 'wow'

Ridiculously OPed. Come on, it was pretty much invented so Jaden wouldn't lose to the Sacred Beasts. He grabbed what, Fusion Recovery, De-Fusion, Miracle Fusion and then multiplied Electrum's attack by 5. Yeah...it was a Deus Ex Machina in that the card wasn't even hinted at until the start of Jaden vs Sacred Beasts, and then pretty much that card alone is why he won. Then the card self-destructs at the end of the duel.

Unbelievably overpowered. Being able to pull any 3 spells you want to set up for an OTK, MULTIPLYING your monster's ATK and being able to be added to your hand if Winged Kuriboh is sent to your graveyard? That'd be banned instantly, if Konami was stupid enough to make it an actual card.

kinda dumb. the most broken of all broken cards. though itd be nice if konami released this in a booster pack that was all banned cards and insta-banned it. The pack would also give nice holo reprints of witch, scientist, stein (since i dont think u wanna buy an sjc one), tsukuyomi, SR serpent, etc. That is like the only way theyd make it.

Secrets of the Puzzle (Anime Promo Series)
(All are illegal)

Cover Card: Golden Castle of Stromberg
*Armor Cards*
Anti Magic Arrows
Card of Last Will
Turn Jump
Mound of the Bound Creator
Destiny Hero - The Dark Angel
Philosopher's Stone - Sabatiel
écolé de Zone
Surface Harmony

I'd buy it

[quote name='Flame Dragon' timestamp='1294919417' post='4931900']
I love how I'm reading FMA atm and when I come to the TCG section the first two threads I see make me think of it.

On Topic: I love the first sentence.
[/quote]
@ Everything

Same here.

Last I checked

Mound of the Bound Creator
Level 10 Monsters you control can always attack

Surface Harmony is actually the JP name, External Peace I think is the EN one

"After Activation, neither player can activate Spell/Trap cards and monsters cannot be destroyed by battle. If your opponent takes battle damage this turn, you can destroy 1 Spell/Trap your opponent controls and draw 1 card"

Archived