Books you are reading

waterwhip

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Currently reading Tad Williams' "Otherland" (Nearly done with "River of Blue Fire").

It's... strangely fascinating. Started with "City of Golden Shadow" in december and practically couldn't put the books aside for too long. The atmosphere is really intense, the characters are interesting and the premise is, yeah, simply amazing. Haven't read such a good book in a while... except for "Unseen Academicals" (Terry Pratchett), but that's something completely different :lol:

Well, and once I'm done with this, I'll obviously have to continue reading through part 3 and 4... can't help myself, I love good books with many pages, you just can get more out of them :D

Because I read French and Dutch books (my native languages are French and Dutch), you probably won't understand the titles of the books I'm reading now.

De ogen van Kronos (Original title: The Cabinet of Wonders)
L'assaut: le GIGN au coeur de l'action (Translation: the assault, the GIGN at heart of action)

I am currently reading :
- 'The Divine Comedy: Inferno' by Dante
- 'The Prince' by Niccolo Machiavelli

I occasionally read some H.P. Lovecraft and when I've finished reading Dante, I intend to read;
- 'The Picture of Dorian Gray' by Oscar Wilde
- 'Heart of Darkness' by Joseph Conrad
and 'Alice in Wonderland' by Lewis Carroll.

Archived