Books you are reading

waterwhip

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Deathcore' timestamp='1301109458' post='5096975']
Yeah, it is a epic book. Carter and Sadie reminds me of me and my sister; my sister is just like Sadie and I'm just like Carter. Every book Rick Riordan writes is epic.
[/quote]
i know right?

• 3 weeks later...
I a not entirely sure if this topic was pinned before the April Fool's thing, since I kind of mod-share the section with Kyubey...
But I'm pinning it now since it's a kind of "what are you listening to" topic.
So here you can say what you're reading right now, without starting a discussion round.

Oh and Antigone is a good story, I read a play version by a French author (whose name I don't remember now >_>) and it was different from the original, different characterizations and meanings, but great.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Currently reading The Chaos 'bout this kid who has a curse an can see the date when people are gonna die by making eye contact, but he can feel every pain the person does when they die which sucks /:

Kinda like Death Note sorta kinda with the eyes thing....

&

Lucky's Lady <3 <3 <3 <3 my all time favorite romance novel!!! :DDD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='Killer Sweet' timestamp='1318901198' post='5585535']
Currently reading The Chaos 'bout this kid who has a curse an can see the date when people are gonna die by making eye contact, but he can feel every pain the person does when they die which sucks /:
[/quote]

Late-ish response, but I read the original. S'pretty good, but I haven't picked up the second.

Reading "Dark Life" now. 'Bout an underwater settlement after the East Coast collapses into the Atlantic.

Archived