The Klub

Kelp'

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Paranoia Infinite' timestamp='1295307086' post='4941729']
I'm trying to be humorous, but if you can't make fun of yourself...
You know. It's better to be able to make fun of yourself without getting angry, right?

[/quote]
I just can't detect emotions and sarcasm on the internet. Dx

[quote name='Paranoia Infinite' timestamp='1295302281' post='4941528']
Hmm....
Maaaybe I aaaaaaaam. *Glare glare*

Also, you didn't put yourself in the rankings. Will this club have any moderators?
[/quote]
I don't have a ranking. I'm that high up. ;]

And I'll think about the second question.

And I think we need a concrete topic. I feel like mod's are breathing over our shoulders or something, since we haven't had any real topics. :3 Any ideas?

[quote name='♚Kelp' timestamp='1295310610' post='4941865']
I don't have a ranking. I'm that high up. ;]

And I'll think about the second question.

And I think we need a concrete topic. I feel like mod's are breathing over our shoulders or something, since we haven't had any real topics. :3 Any ideas?
[/quote]

Aw, you're lazy and egotistical. That's two sins right there; Sloth and Pride.

Let's talk about the best people in the topic.

[quote name='ItacÑ’i' timestamp='1295311342' post='4941901']
I'm not sure I followed you correctly

People in a topic?
[/quote]

Yeah, mang.
I'm talking about you. You're clearly the most intelligent and level-headed member of this group. You're also incredibly witty, cunning and humorous. You are true perfection.

[quote name='Paranoia Infinite' timestamp='1295311754' post='4941927']
Yeah, mang.
I'm talking about you. You're clearly the most intelligent and level-headed member of this group. You're also incredibly witty, cunning and humorous. You are true perfection.
[/quote]
XD

Finally, someone in this website is close to understanding the [i]true[/i] power and sheer epicness that I am

[quote name='♚Kelp' timestamp='1295311950' post='4941935']
[i]You're[/i] clearly the most intelligent with your witty vocabulary. Egotistical is a big word. ;]
[/quote]

Witty? If only I was witty. I'm just a crooked minded fool with a superiority complex. But crooked minds are the best minds. Do you have a crooked mind?
Also, egotistical...
It's such an egotistical word in itself. It flaunts it's physical length, and how it sounds quite elegant. It's one of the best words in the English language, and it applies to nearly everybody in existence.

[quote name='ItacÑ’i' timestamp='1295311911' post='4941931']
XD

Finally, someone in this website is close to understanding the [i]true[/i] power and sheer epicness that I am
[/quote]

I was lying, obviously! I'm clearly lying! All you are is a senile, old man! *Death Ball*

[quote name='Paranoia Infinite' timestamp='1295312163' post='4941943']
Witty? If only I was witty. I'm just a crooked minded fool with a superiority complex. But crooked minds are the best minds. Do you have a crooked mind?
Also, egotistical...
It's such an egotistical word in itself. It flaunts it's physical length, and how it sounds quite elegant. It's one of the best words in the English language, and it applies to nearly everybody in existence.

I was lying, obviously! I'm clearly lying! All you are is a senile, old man! *Death Ball*
[/quote]
*quickly silences Pi before it can make any more of a fool of itself*

You no longer deserve a human pronoun

[quote name='♚Kelp' timestamp='1295312345' post='4941955']
Pi, your use of sarcasm is an attempt to be witty.
[/quote]

What? When you're sarcastic, it's also because you don't completely agree, part of the time. I was being completely honest about everything I said. Sarcasm is for people who don't know their place.

[quote name='ItacÑ’i' timestamp='1295312311' post='4941954']
*quickly silences Pi before it can make any more of a fool of itself*

You no longer deserve a human pronoun
[/quote]

I totes deserve more than you, because I am Pi! I have infinite decimals, thus allowing at least one of my decimal numbers to be anywhere at once! According to definition, I am half-god!

[quote name='Paranoia Infinite' timestamp='1295312563' post='4941966']
What? When you're sarcastic, it's also because you don't completely agree, part of the time. I was being completely honest about everything I said.
[/quote]

[quote name='Paranoia Infinite' timestamp='1295312163' post='4941943']
[/quote]

I smell a contradiction. x)

[quote name='♚Kelp' timestamp='1295312734' post='4941973']
I smell a contradiction. x)
[/quote]

You need to stop hating on me.
Also, note I only said ", part of the time."
I can't always say something is absolutely correct, because then, everything I say could be crushed on itself.

I like Pi... 3.14152965

Anyways, you can talk about how great you are all day, but you'll never be as awesome or manly as Captain Falcon. End of discussion.

Okay not really, I want to talk about myself... Um... I... Now I can't think of anything. I'd give you some lengthy post parading some form of heightened intellect through the form of a wide vocabulary, but I'm hungry and I'm going to go eat something.

[quote name='Shradow' timestamp='1295313558' post='4941994']
I like Pi... 3.14152965

Anyways, you can talk about how great you are all day, but you'll never be as awesome or manly as Captain Falcon. End of discussion.

Okay not really, I want to talk about myself... Um... I... Now I can't think of anything. I'd give you some lengthy post parading some form of heightened intellect through the form of a wide vocabulary, but I'm hungry and I'm going to go eat something.
[/quote]

Show me your unnaturally wide vocabulary, please. It'll kill some time.
Captain Falcon being incredibly manly is a dead joke, too.

Ok, I shall show you my moves.

Ahem... Now, I shan't claim I'm in possession of an "unnaturally wide vocabulary", per se, however I pride myself on the sheer fact that I can cause head spinning in most with whom I converse when I don my silver tounge. Occasionally I do so merely for entertainment, reaching into the confines of my consciousness to acquire phrases that make me appear wise beyond my years. There are many who would surely trump me in a game of words and wits, but I do my best.

How was that? Sometimes when I'm bored I go the opposite direction and talk like Fawful or something.

[quote name='Shradow' timestamp='1295318644' post='4942120']
I'ts not like I was trying to confuse you, I like people to be able to understand what I say, it makes talking easier.
[/quote]

Absolutely, in most cases. In an even smaller amount of the exceptions, you'll find much more amusement in breaking the other person's mind and laughing at them.

What kind of person are ya'?

Archived