Spoon's Single Pop Culture Character Collection (SSPCCC)

Spoon

A new rival appeared!
Why was Yuna in the new Dissidia, and not Garnet? Makes me Sad Panda :(

Also, Doomtrain is one of the coolest Summons in existence (right after... let's see... Shiva, Odin, Gilgamesh and a load of others... but he's still cool!).

Also: Hey, YCM is running again :lol:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='sgrug4' timestamp='1303176380' post='5150284']
nice cards! im dissapointed coz u dint include the main characters of the seriies :([quote]

Main characters of which series? Yu-gi-oh!? Well, of course not, I don't like them :lol:
Thanks for commenting aaaaaand *bump*

[quote name='sgrug4' timestamp='1303494599' post='5159644']
i would like to see tidus plz :D[/quote]
That wimp? Seriously? I mean, there's the whole wide world of characters you could choose from... and you choose that nutball?
Well, okay, I'll give it a try... but no promises :P

[quote name='J-Max' timestamp='1303505404' post='5160099']
I demand that you do Welch from Star Ocean :) It would be fitting seeing as she's your Avatar and all. I'll even find a EPic pic for ya ^_^[/quote]
I actually [i]have[/i] a card for her ready, but I'm lacking:
1) a solid picture that's big enough to fit in this template (if you find one, you're getting a [s]hug[/s] +Rep)
2) an effect that I actually like and is not a million letters long.

If you can find me a really good picture, I'll have to remake that card. No questions asked :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Sirty_stan' timestamp='1306161669' post='5227070']
Friendly bump!

Whoah. Just how much time did you put into this? You know... That is awesome.[/quote]
It actually doesn't consume too much time. Depending on the "target" of my efforts, the picture search takes up the biggest chunk of it (Took me a whoopin' 30 minutes to find a Cirno picture I liked, but that's not the case very often :lol: ), after that I have to come up with the effect, which is sometimes harder, sometimes easier, but usually doesn't take more than 10 minutes. Since this is Pop Culture, I don't have to worry that much about balancing issues or the impact on the Meta, that makes it rather easy :P
Using the template is incredibly easy, 5 minutes at max, and whoop-di-doo, your card's ready in about half an hour at max, at least if you go at it with a vague concept in mind.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Spoon long time no see, I like the new templates for your cards O.O the pics are breath taking it looks so clean and the card size is big which helps alot seeing the card effects. Your collection of cards is very interesting seeing alot familiar faces :) reviewed most of these amazing cards I'll rate the newer ones . Sorry if I can't make a detailed review I been gone a long time.

[b]Mikoto "Railgun" Misaka[/b]

Your OCG nearly flawless just like reading of a real card. The effects really caught my attention since it involves the assistance of Thunder-Type monsters which is cool since not people I believe use a deck based on Thunder-Type monsters and this card will most likely change their minds, I don't know much about the person you based this card on but if you decided to include column destruction and life point damage in a unison then this girl must be really powerful but of course you made it balance with the Railgun Counter which I'm guessing is her power sounds cool.

8.7/10 a little powerful but hey you know me uniqueness of a cards > any powerful useful card. What I find unique about this card is again the inclusion of Thunder monster which are really under the radar and the columns which is better than 1 card is destroyed.

[quote name='LRPXD' timestamp='1307773594' post='5273580']
Hey Spoon long time no see, I like the new templates for your cards O.O the pics are breath taking it looks so clean and the card size is big which helps alot seeing the card effects. Your collection of cards is very interesting seeing alot familiar faces :) reviewed most of these amazing cards I'll rate the newer ones . Sorry if I can't make a detailed review I been gone a long time.[/quote]
Heya, glad to see you back :D Don't worry, I don't expect a detailed review or anything, I'm already glad if somebody notices the cards and gives their thoughts ;)

[quote][b]Mikoto "Railgun" Misaka[/b]

Your OCG nearly flawless just like reading of a real card. The effects really caught my attention since it involves the assistance of Thunder-Type monsters which is cool since not people I believe use a deck based on Thunder-Type monsters and this card will most likely change their minds, I don't know much about the person you based this card on but if you decided to include column destruction and life point damage in a unison then this girl must be really powerful but of course you made it balance with the Railgun Counter which I'm guessing is her power sounds cool.[/quote]
The Railgun is, indeed, her "power", and by god you don't wanna mess with her :blink: She's really short tempered... just... be quiet. That's best for all of us :mellow:

[quote]8.7/10 a little powerful but hey you know me uniqueness of a cards > any powerful useful card. What I find unique about this card is again the inclusion of Thunder monster which are really under the radar and the columns which is better than 1 card is destroyed.[/quote]
Thank you, glad you liked it :) I don't quite look at the balance when I create a Pop Culture card, because I think it's way more important to concentrate on the character here.

Archived