Spoon's Single Pop Culture Character Collection (SSPCCC)

Spoon

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Alice Moonstone' timestamp='1307791830' post='5274058']
I like them all. how ya make the cards look so big?[/quote]
You ask this even though the link to the template is already in the first post? You know, being able to read is a gift, don't waste it :unsure:
Still, here's the link again, just for you in big, shiny letters: [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/238263-hd-cards-now-in-holofoil/"][size="6"][b][color="#FF0000"]L[/color][color="#00FF00"]I[/color][color="#FFFF00"]N[/color][color="#4169E1"]K[/color][/b][/size][/url]

You ask this even though the link to the template is already in the first post? You know, being able to read is a gift, don't waste it :unsure:
Still, here's the link again, just for you in big, shiny letters????? WTF is ya GOD DAM problem????? get a fu/cking life you worth less peace of trash I did nothing to provoke this kinda crap from you. I asked one question. People like you make me sick.do grow up you lolly f/ag

What kinda name is spoon really it's PATHETIC. LAME ASS LOSER!

[quote name='Alice Moonstone' timestamp='1307803572' post='5274323']
Still, here's the link again, just for you in big, shiny letters????? WTF is ya GOD DAM problem????? get a fu/cking life you worth less peace of trash I did nothing to provoke this kinda crap from you. I asked one question. People like you make me sick.do grow up you lolly f/ag

What kinda name is spoon really it's PATHETIC. LAME ASS LOSER!
[/quote]
Alice, please calm down. Don't let every member rile you up.... Awesome Set as always Spoon. Sorry to intrude like this but just wanted to calm Alice down.

It's been a while since I've been to the Pop Culture, and since I know your cards are pretty good, I thought to come by.
I'll just comment on your newest card and a random card in the Set, OMFG Cirno lol Yes!
So Haruna seems pretty good in about any Ritual Deck, or since a Level 7 or a combination to make 7 is pretty easy to come by. And her effect is generally easy to use to get rid of pesky monsters in your opponent's Grave, like Shooting Star Dragon if you can manage to destroy it, like with Warning maybe. Back to Haruna, the drawing also seems pretty cool, since generally a monster with more than 2600 ATK would usually just be Special Summoned anyway. And can pretty much bring in some nice draws. Overall, pretty cool for a Level 7.
OMFGWTFBBQSauceOfEpicness Cirno! She is the strongest in Gensyoko!
Lol, anyways, 3 Level 4 monsters is very easy in XyzGadgets, in which they can Summon 3 Cirnos in one Turn. Her effect of pretty much "Freezing" monsters by detaching her Materials seems very epic, and can attack each of them, making them sitting ducks for Cirnos' Perfect Freeze! She can also unfreeze them to save herself fro D-Prisons and other dangerous Spells, like Book of Moon. And according to my knowledge of all current Xyz monsters, Cirno is the Strongest Generic Xyz there is!
Great cards, and I'll comment on the other cards later.

@J-Max: Thanks, but it's really not necessary to calm anyone down (especially because the post is one day old). Just let him/her tell us how he/she feels, and it'll resolve itself :)

[quote name='No.83 ギャラクシー・クィーン' timestamp='1307901712' post='5277783']
It's been a while since I've been to the Pop Culture, and since I know your cards are pretty good, I thought to come by.
I'll just comment on your newest card and a random card in the Set, OMFG Cirno lol Yes!
So Haruna seems pretty good in about any Ritual Deck, or since a Level 7 or a combination to make 7 is pretty easy to come by. And her effect is generally easy to use to get rid of pesky monsters in your opponent's Grave, like Shooting Star Dragon if you can manage to destroy it, like with Warning maybe. Back to Haruna, the drawing also seems pretty cool, since generally a monster with more than 2600 ATK would usually just be Special Summoned anyway. And can pretty much bring in some nice draws. Overall, pretty cool for a Level 7.[/quote]
Actually, I'd say she's pretty much broken as she is now, having access to [i]any[/i] monster in the Graveyards can be pretty devastating and is basically a Monster Reborn (except it's a Token), while also adding into the mix that she can Summon more stuff at random under certain conditions.

[quote]OMFGWTFBBQSauceOfEpicness Cirno! She is the strongest in Gensyoko!
Lol, anyways, 3 Level 4 monsters is very easy in XyzGadgets, in which they can Summon 3 Cirnos in one Turn. Her effect of pretty much "Freezing" monsters by detaching her Materials seems very epic, and can attack each of them, making them sitting ducks for Cirnos' Perfect Freeze! She can also unfreeze them to save herself fro D-Prisons and other dangerous Spells, like Book of Moon. And according to my knowledge of all current Xyz monsters, Cirno is the Strongest Generic Xyz there is![/quote]
Except that she isn't generic :P It says "3 Level 4 [b]WATER[/b] monsters" ;) Actually I don't know that much about the Touhou games and characters, I just thought the few Ice Counter monsters (yes, there are two already in the game, so this can be kinda counted as support/boss monster) could use a little push, and that picture was just epic.

[quote]Great cards, and I'll comment on the other cards later.[/quote]
I'd greatly appreciate it, thank you for looking into it :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

"Tali'Zorah nar Rayya vas Normandy"

I didn't think anyone would make a card based on her lol can't wait for Mass Effect 3 played the 1st on the 360 and the 2nd on my Ps3 I couldn't transfer my stuff :( (cough) anyway this card is really great one of the effects reminded me of her engineering skills weakening the enemy making them go for cover it was this effect: "You can flip all face-up monsters your opponent controls face-down." (nice reference). Also the Chiktikka Token was also a nice bonus to this card. Everything looks great pic, templat, OCG as always pitch-perfect.
9.3/10 A rep 4 you 2morrow ran out 2day.

[quote name='LRPXD' timestamp='1310767494' post='5358488']
"Tali'Zorah nar Rayya vas Normandy"

I didn't think anyone would make a card based on her lol can't wait for Mass Effect 3 played the 1st on the 360 and the 2nd on my Ps3 I couldn't transfer my stuff :( (cough) anyway this card is really great one of the effects reminded me of her engineering skills weakening the enemy making them go for cover it was this effect: "You can flip all face-up monsters your opponent controls face-down." (nice reference). Also the Chiktikka Token was also a nice bonus to this card. Everything looks great pic, templat, OCG as always pitch-perfect.
9.3/10 A rep 4 you 2morrow ran out 2day.[/quote]
I recently played through part 1 and 2 (in a row... actually I finished part 2 today) and couldn't believe I missed out on those games for so long :o Anyway, I basically made this card out of rage. Seriously, I liked Tali in the first game, she's easily the most interesting character in the bunch, and when I realized you could "date" her in Mass Effect 2, I was so trying to! I finished the game, being nice to her and all... and nothing. I looked up the Wiki... and gave myself a facepalm.

Yes, even in space, there are only about 1 out of 10 people homosexual (not counting Asaris) <_<
Well, they made some promises in that direction for part 3, so I may still get my glimpse under that mask :lol:

Oh... wait... this is about the card... well, thanks I guess B)

[quote name='Spoon' timestamp='1310768716' post='5358552']
I recently played through part 1 and 2 (in a row... actually I finished part 2 today) and couldn't believe I missed out on those games for so long :o Anyway, I basically made this card out of rage. Seriously, I liked Tali in the first game, she's easily the most interesting character in the bunch, and when I realized you could "date" her in Mass Effect 2, I was so trying to! I finished the game, being nice to her and all... and nothing. I looked up the Wiki... and gave myself a facepalm.

Yes, even in space, there are only about 1 out of 10 people homosexual (not counting Asaris) <_<
Well, they made some promises in that direction for part 3, so I may still get my glimpse under that mask :lol:

Oh... wait... this is about the card... well, thanks I guess B)
[/quote]
Im assuming you made a female Shepard and couldn't romance Tali, lol I thought so too but nope. I was disappointed we didn't see her face but in the 3rd game bioware should just to please fans around. :D

[quote name='LRPXD' timestamp='1310801419' post='5359777']Im assuming you made a female Shepard and couldn't romance Tali, lol I thought so too but nope. I was disappointed we didn't see her face but in the 3rd game bioware should just to please fans around. :D[/quote]
Well, they already said they don't know how Tali's face actually looks like in a recent interview, and the game is not [i]that[/i] far away... I'd like it, but I guess we shouldn't get our hopes too far up :unsure:

Also: *bump*

Archived