What was your best moment in YCM history?

WTFauKorean

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='somenoobkorean' timestamp='1295500410' post='4946249']
LOL please elaborate
[/quote]
Back in the ol' days everyone just got on better and people would be themselves rather than pretend to be someone their not, there weren't quite as many failtrolls, granted there were flamers and the odd spammer however the community would stick up for one another. At least that is how I saw it.

[quote name='Shikаmaru' timestamp='1295556238' post='4947197']
Back in the ol' days everyone just got on better and people would be themselves rather than pretend to be someone their not, there weren't quite as many failtrolls, granted there were flamers and the odd spammer however the community would stick up for one another. At least that is how I saw it.
[/quote]
You've only been here since August. Things are no different here now than they were in August.

[quote name='Shikаmaru' timestamp='1295556238' post='4947197']
[/quote]
I'm still me. Hell I had to have the ESRB Downgrade me from AO to T (I sometimes go M but it's all in good fun :P)

Archived