trap:
3x dimensional prison
2x seven tools of the bandit
2x bottomless trap hole
1x royal oppression
1x call of the haunted
1x mirror force

extra: what ever you like since the only tuners will be from reborn

this deck (aside from the pachy-sephies which i have owned for a while) is a cheap deck that i made and took to a tournament. its pretty fun, especialy to see the look on your opponents' faces. when i first started building the deck, at the mere mension that it was going to be koa'ki meirus, people just started throwing me their stuff (knowing that this might be there only chance to get anything for it) so i know it isnt hard to get ahold of the stuff. when i did take this to a tournament i went 3-1 and only lost in the final round. my opponent was using black wings and could not even pump over my monsters if i dumped for overclock. the only reason i lost was because in the last two games he sided trap hole which even sandman is pointless against. none the less i promise the last two games of the match were close but with only 3 seven tools and three sandman (i dont own royal decree) i could not keep control against 2 b.t.h. and 3 t.h. ( icarus didnt stand a chance though :) )

because rock stun also requires dualities, ryos, warnings, doomcali and stuff that make the deck expensive. if i didnt already own the pachy sephies i would have just used another special summon restricting card like jowagin the spiritualist or even summon limit. aside fro that the only other reason i can give is to make a not-too-bad koa'ki meiru deck... ( i suppose which is as impossible as defending the idea of a good hero deck based off of the original four)

3 Caius the Shadow Monarch
3 Cyber Dragon
3 Koa'ki Meiru Guardian
3 Koa'ki Meiru Sandman
2 Koa'ki Meiru Wall
3 Legendary Jujitsu Master
2 Gigantes
1 Morphing Jar

3 Book of Moon
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn
2 Mystical Space Typhoon