Life stream dragon

BobFrank

Hi this is my first post so I decided to do something predictable but balanced sorry that the cards have no images I M doing this from my iPad and have no idea how to upload them on it will work on that though
P.s. Go easy on me
[img]Life stream dragon[/img]
:lol:

[quote name='BobFrank' timestamp='1297047250' post='4994394']
Hi this is my first post so I decided to do something predictable but balanced sorry that the cards have no images I M doing this from my iPad and have no idea how to upload them on it will work on that though
P.s. Go easy on me
[img]Life stream dragon[/img]
:lol:
[/quote]

Sorry about that I sound like my mom when I say this but I M still learning how to do this
Trying to post the card

Sorry about that it should have posted the card here it is

Life stream dragon[img]http://Img822.imageshack.us/img822/8963/358822.jpg[/img][/img]

There I hope that worked

Yes it worked will be adding more cards such as this when I figure out how to add monster pics!

If you like this post look under realistic card for my malefic cards

[size="7"][/size]

Coming soon

*Psst* Guess what? Theres already a LSD! http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Life_Stream_Dragon

inb4 op trolls us all by claiming he created LSD and Kazuki Takahashi and then continues to attract rage to his threads and its revealed that op is infact IKILLBABIES returned with a proxy and a different username/id.

Yes I can explain all of this one there is no pic because I am doing this from my iPad and still cannot figure out how to do that yet two I made this before the current effect was confirmed three I don't get why life stream dragon is a tuner what the heck can anybody do with a level eight tuner it makes no sense whatsoever so until EV( extreme victory) is out in stores it's tuner status is useless( also it is in EV :huh: ) so considering that I think it should be at least 4/10 at least.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived