Possible Leaked Banned list!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Shard Of Stardust' timestamp='1297301255' post='5000174']
According to this picture, all the cards next to Tribe Infecting Virus will be banned( As that card's ban is practicially set in stone.) So, Blizzard, DaD, Dandy, Gateway, Black whirlwind are all going to be banned? Don't be dumb. This picture is OBVIOUSLY not right.
[/quote]
I'm pretty sure that Tribe wouldn't even be in the picture if it wasn't at least going to 1.

Just a thought.
[color="#FFFFFF"][size="1"]dumbfuck[/size][/color]

I do like this list though, if only because D-Draw is going to 2 and DAD/BW are finally being banned.

If I'm interpreting this correctly:

Newly Banned:
Black Whirlwind
Dandylion
Dark Armed Dragon

Newly Limited:
Gateway of the Six
Blackwing - Blizzard the Far North
Tribe-Infecting Virus

Newly Semi'd:
Solemn Warning
Destiny Draw
Pot of Duality

No Longer Listed:
Demise, King of Armageddon
Summoner Monk
Snipe Hunter

Likely fake, particularly since it's so far away and this is the first major list rumor we've heard. Also:

Dandylion? Blizzard? wtf? And come on, we both know Whirlwind doesn't need to be banned. Right?

[quote name='Dr. Cakey' timestamp='1297302319' post='5000196']
If I'm interpreting this correctly:
Likely fake, particularly since it's so far away and this is the first major list rumor we've heard. Also:

Dandylion? Blizzard? wtf? And come on, we both know Whirlwind doesn't need to be banned. Right?
[/quote]

Newly Banned:
Black Whirlwind
Dandylion
Dark Armed Dragon

Newly Limited:
Gateway of the Six
Blackwing - Sirocco of the Dawn/Shura (Can't read the Kanji)
Tribe-Infecting Virus
2 Other Things

Newly Semi'd:
Solemn Warning
Destiny Draw
Pot of Duality
2 Other Things

No Longer Listed:
Demise, King of Armageddon
Summoner Monk
Snipe Hunter
2 Other Things.
Also, obvious fake because it's only 1 sheet of paper.

[quote name='Dr. Cakey' timestamp='1297302319' post='5000196']
[/quote]
You were doing good till you forgot the sarcasm tag after saying BWW doesn't need to be banned.

However, part of me thinks that might be sarcasm, so idk.

[quote name='Nauske' timestamp='1297302705' post='5000206']
Also, obvious fake because it's only 1 sheet of paper.
[/quote]
Again, can't tell if this is sarcasm, but pics of the last ban list were also one page and looked similar to that.

Based on how past ban list have been made I see this being a very possible ban list. I just find it odd that it was leaked more then a week sooner then when we normally see it.

[quote name='Flame Dragon' timestamp='1297303702' post='5000233']
You were doing good till you forgot the sarcasm tag after saying BWW doesn't need to be banned.

However, part of me thinks that might be sarcasm, so idk.

Again, can't tell if this is sarcasm, but pics of the last ban list were also one page and looked similar to that.

Based on how past ban list have been made I see this being a very possible ban list. I just find it odd that it was leaked more then a week sooner then when we normally see it.
[/quote]
[img]http://i37.tinypic.com/23rq2ar.jpg[/img]
No, this is what it looked like.

I can't tell who's trolling or who's just generally an idiot.

I mean, I haven't played in about a year but even I know Black Whirlwind deserves the banhammer and pretty much no released card could change that. Granted, it's most likely not the number one deck to beat right now, but it's still obscenely broken.

[quote name='PikaPerson01' timestamp='1297304044' post='5000242']

I mean, I haven't played in about a year but even I know Black Whirlwind deserves the banhammer and pretty much no released card could change that. Granted, it's most likely not the number one deck to beat right now, but it's still obscenely broken.
[/quote]

It is the number one deck in the OCG

[quote name='Nauske' timestamp='1297304005' post='5000240']
[img]http://i37.tinypic.com/23rq2ar.jpg[/img]
No, this is what it looked like.
[/quote]
Your telling me you see no similarities between the two? Really?

And you should expect them to look exactly the same since every list the design changes to some extent.

[quote name='PikaPerson01' timestamp='1297304044' post='5000242']
[/quote]
That is a question I ask myself every day, and to be honest, I know that I, myself, am trolling on purpose, and admit to it.

That aside, looks fake. TBH, Dandylion does not deserve to be banned, limited, yes, but not banned. Couldn't there be a rule against such discussions until the list has been officially posted? I mean really, do we need the yugioh card market panic due to certain deck types dying outright (debris, quickdraw would die without dandylion, blackwings and spamurais would drop to tier 2 at best without their tutors, etc)?

[quote name='TheTurtleOnceCalledGod' timestamp='1297305787' post='5000283']
That aside, looks fake. TBH, Dandylion does not deserve to be banned, limited, yes, but not banned. Couldn't there be a rule against such discussions until the list has been officially posted? I mean really, do we need the yugioh card market panic due to certain deck types dying outright (debris, quickdraw would die without dandylion, blackwings and spamurais would drop to tier 2 at best without their tutors, etc)?
[/quote]
If Dandylion is a major player in a high tier deck odds are it will take a hit. Remember who we're dealing with and past actions they've taken to hurt decks.

The only problem I see in talking about leaks is when every one get's its own thread. They should be confined into one topic if at all possible.

And both BWW and Gateway are broken and saying not to ban cards because it helps the decks be good is honestly one of the worse reasons you can give. If the decks die without that card they should die.

After checking the current banlist's Hiragana and Katakana and comparing it to this articles text, I've come up with this:

[b]Newly Banned:[/b]
Black Whirlwind
Dandylion
Dark Armed Dragon

[b]Newly Limited:[/b]
Gateway of the Six
A Blackwing Card
Tribe-Infecting Virus
1 Other Thing

[b]Newly Semi-Limited:[/b]
Solemn Warning