Pokemon Role Play: Orb Of Legends[Accepting/not Started]

TheGenuine

[URL=http://img638.imageshack.us/i/2571svr.png/][IMG]http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/3856/2571svr.png[/IMG][/URL]
New Pokemon Rp ^ ^
[spoiler=Rules]
1. No Spamming( Stay On Topic )
2. No short shotting(under 4 Lines)( Its a waste with les then 4 lines
3. YCM Rules Apply
Breaking Rules: 1 Warning 2: banned for a week 3: banned foreva o.O
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Story]
In the Region of Serbi Pokémon Professors have discovered that the three legendary dogs Entei, Suicune, and Raikou can be controlled by an ancient orb. The news of this orb has spread over the region like a storm. Teams that hunt for rare Pokémon are excited that they may be able to control these legendary beasts. The top three teams have sent their best hunters out to gain control of this orb before others do, but Pokémon trainers from all over the region are gathering to stop that from happening. They believe that legendary dogs should be left alone to run free across the land. Which side will you take in the battle for the legendary dogs? Join the teams that hunt for rare Pokémon, or will you join the Pokémon trainers who want to keep the legendary dogs free of slavery? The choice is yours.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Map]Coming Soon[/spoiler]
[spoiler=App]
name:
Rp Name:
Bio:
Apperance:(Pic or Description)
Team:( Red, blue,Yellow or Trainer)
Pokemon Region:( what region did u start your pokemon Journey)
Pokemon Starter:
Pokemon Team: ( With moves For Each plz)
Position:(Only for Red,Blue,Yellow) [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Host and Co hosts apps]
name: V4
Rp Name: Cyrlis
Bio: Born in Serbi. She is a crazy one. She would start fights and then be wooped at them. She then was always picked on and her parents didn't care. she moved away(at age8 without any Pokémon. She went to the big city. She moved in to the rough part of town. She was picked on and attacked quite a lot. She then practiced Fighting styles and caught Pokémon but the only Pokémon she caught was water Pokémon. She used them and kicked butt. She got a name for herself and started a gang. They started robbing and stealing. She became powerful and decided to move where there was lots of water. she moved to a island in the middle of the ocean. She then made a base there and decided that she wanted all the water Pokémon in the world. So is now the leader of Aqua Corruption and pouches Pokémon and going after that legendary orb to give her ultimate power.
apperance: [URL=http://img819.imageshack.us/i/pokemongirl.jpg/][IMG]http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/9492/pokemongirl.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Team: Aqua Corruption
Pokémon Region: Serbi
Pokémon Starter: Squirtle
Pokémon Team: Blastoise(Hydro Cannon, Hydro Pump, Skull Bash, Surf). Gyarados( Dragon claw, Ice Beam, Hyper Beam, Hydro Pump). Galie( Ice beam, Blizzard, Skull Bask, Icy Wind). Kyurem( Frozen World, Blizzard, Hyper Voice, Ice Beam) Milotic( Mirror move, Ice Beam, blizzard, Surf)
Position: Aqua Corruption captain

Name: Crystal Star

RP Name: Aslynn Star

Bio: Aslynn hails from the Unova/Ishhu, but came to Serbi at a young age due to some problems. Apparently her parents had caught Zekrom, which apparently was an offense, and they fled to Serbi. She grew up there for some time, before her parents told her about their capture of Zekrom, before giving her the Legendary itself. Aslynn became a very happy trainer, but then a goal came to her mind. The Legendary Beast, Raikou. She was a fan of Electric types, and thus founded Thunder Star, a group aiming to find the Orb of Legend in order to control Raikou.

Appearance: [URL=http://img695.imageshack.us/i/aslynn.jpg/][IMG]http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/4356/aslynn.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Team: Thunder Star

Pokemon Region: Unova (Now Serbi)

Pokemon Starter: Pikachu

Pokemon Team:
Raichu (Thunderbolt, Thunder, Thunder Punch & Volt Tackle)
Zekrom (Cross Thunder, Thunderbolt, Dragon Claw & Dragon Rage)
Jolteon (Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball, Thunder Fang & Thunder Shock)
Ampharos (Thunder Punch, Thunder Shock, Discharge & Charge Beam)
Luxray (Thunder Bolt, Thunder, Ice Fang & Discharge)
Position: Thunder Star Commander

name: IPhalanx
Rp Name: Aiden Marx
Bio: Aiden grew up in Serbi, and trained his Pokemon to be great warriors. When he turned 16 he formed Inferno Blast. His first capture was the legendary Pokemon Reshiram. Once he gained control of Reshiram he made the lives of people who tried to betray him very very hectic. Still no matter how many different Pokemon he captured Aiden still wanted his ultimate prize Entei. He built his base of operations inside a mountain just south of the largest volcano in Serbi. Only two gangs in the region can even compare to his power, and they also are wanting control of the Legendary Beast.
Apperance: [URL=http://img593.imageshack.us/i/blackhair1.jpg/][IMG]http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/6889/blackhair1.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Team: Inferno Blast
Pokemon Region: Serbi
Pokemon Starter: Charmander
Pokemon Team: Charmander(Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Slash, Blue Flame) Reshiram(Ancient power, Fire Fang, Dragon Claw, Psychic, Sunny Day) Blaziken(Fire Punch, Blaze Kick, Hyper Beam, Earthquake, Overheat) Emboar(Hammer Arm, Flame Charge, Heat Stamp, Flare Blitz)
Position: Inferno Blast Leader
[/spoiler]

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah...
And why did he have to go and steal Kyurem? I wanted that guy, damnit!
Oh well, I've got something even better...

Oh yeah, Crystal, a note on Co-hosting with 3 people. If two say yes, then that's it. It goes through. So even if V4 says no, but IPhalanx says yes, then we can have 2 apps.

Shall I put up my apps, or should I wait?

EDIT: Nvm, I was ninja'd.

Here's my apps:

[spoiler=They're fairly long.]
name: Dementuo
Rp Name: Amaterasu Kutaka
Bio: Amaterasu began his journey with a Pikachu, fighting through the many challenges of the Kanto region. He quickly moved up through the ranks until he reached his ultimate goal (at the time), the campion of the Kanto and Johto regions, Lance. After a rigorous battle, Amaterasu was declared the new champion. However, Amaterasu began to test his skill amongst the Johto and Hoehn regions. He recieved his Typhlosion, and an Eevee gifted to him by Bill had evolved into Umbreon while he explored Kanto, andrecieved Grovyle and caught Lapras while exploring Hoehn. After all of this, he returned to his home in Johto, where he had moved near Tin Tower. During his stay there, he witnessed a rainbow cast over the tower, and he quickly proceeded to ascend the tower. The moment he reached the top, he encountered not only the three legendary beasts, Entei, Raiko, and Suicune, but also the legendary bird Ho-oh. Weary of Amaterasu's presence, the three beasts fled, leaving Amaterasu alone in sight of Ho-oh. Amazed by such a sight, Amaterasu challenged Ho-oh, who accepted. Fighting with his very soul, burning with power equal to that of the raging sun, Amaterasu won. At that point, Ho-oh surrendered itself to Amaterasu in recognition of his ragin, burning soul, and Amaterasu found his will to fight once more, with Ho-oh at his side.
Apperance: Amaterasu wears a white shirt, white pants, white shoes, white gloves, and a white jacket. Despite this, his white clothes have a number of red markings on the edges and collars of them.
Team: Trainer (Technically a Champion)
Pokemon Region: Kanto
Pokemon Starter: Pikachu
Pokemon Team:
Pikachu (Thunder/Volt Tackle/Wild Jolt/Iron Tail)
Grovyle (Leaf Blade/Leaf Storm/Solar Beam/Synthesis)
Umbreon (Moonlight/Phsycic/Dark Pulse/Shadow Claw)
Lapras (Ice Beam/Surf/Hydro Pump/Sheer Cold)
Typhlosion (Thunder Punch/Eruption/Flamethrower/Dig)
Ho-oh (Fly/Sacred Fire/Sky Attack/Steel Wing)

name: Dementuo
Rp Name: Emile Rinura
Bio: Emile started his journey in the depths of Johto, living in Blackthorn town. He recieved his Charmander after traveling to Professer Elm's lab to begin his own story. He worked through the ranks up until the gym leader of his hometown, Clair. He had been fighting through the Dragon's Den, when he encountered his second Pokemon (lolonepokemonrun), a Dragonair. Being very rare, Emile immediately caught it. After leaving the darkness of the Dragon's Den, and encountering his third Pokemon (an Eevee), Emile realized that his Dragonair was of a different color, and the sun's rays reflected off it's skin. This Dragonair was a shiny. After catching the third Pokémon of his team, he proceeded to the Sinnoh region to expand his Pokédex. While moving through the gyms, his Eevee evolved into an Espeon during a battle with a Luxio. Catching this Luxio, Emile was now two Pokemon away from a complete team, and he had just 3 more gyms to battle at. After the first of those three, the sixth, he recieved an egg from a man in a blue outfit. After the seventh gym leader was defeated, Emile's Luxio evolved, becoming a powerful Luxaray. At the same time, his egg hatched, and he now had a Riolu. Fighting the last gym leader proved difficult, and provided just the spark needed for Riolu to evolve, turning it into a Lucario, nearly finishing Emile's team. After this, Emile returned to his home in Blackthorn, but only to be met by an enthusiastic sailor who brought Emile to the Whirl Islands. Emile had gone on the voyage with the sailor to search the Whirl Islands. Proving to be a smart decision, Emile encountered Lugia, Pokemon of the sea, in the very depths of the islands, far beneath the waves. An epic battle ensued, with Emile fighting using the knowledge and power he had gained over the years, fighting gym after gym. At the end of the battle, both Emile and Lugia at their last ounce of energy left, Lugia fell, fainted, exhausted from the battle. It used what little strength it had to telepathically speak to Emile. Lugia's soul had communed with Emile's during the battle, and Lugia would lend its services to Emile whenever he required them. Thus, Emile returned to the battlefield one last time, now with Lugia behind him.
Appearance: Emile wears a bright green shirt with a brown leather jacket, blue jeans, and white sneakers. He wears a hat, on which are the words "Prove it", showing his style of thinking.
Team: Trainer (Technically an Elite Four member)
Pokemon Region: Johto
Pokemon Starter: Charmander
Pokemon Team:
Charizard (Flamethrower/Fly/Eruption/Dragon Claw)
Espeon (Phsycic/Morning Sun/Shadow Ball/Psybeam)
Dragonite (Outrage/Dragon Claw/Dragon Rush/Fly)
Lucario (Force Palm/Aura Sphere/Double Team/Extremespeed)
Luxaray (Thunder Fang/Iron Tail/Thunder/Charge Beam)
Lugia (Aero Blast/Sky Attack/Phsycic/Hydro Pump)[/spoiler]

And here's where I go on my *coughevilfusioncoug* rant about what's wrong with this picture.

Your three legendaries have no relevance to the story, yet there they are. So, logically, anyone would assume that they could have a legendary too. Then there's the three dogs. Anyone can see that those are off-limits, but none of the others are (expect for Arceus, probably, considering his backstory). So, I go ahead and make a couple of apps that follow exactly the same routine as what you, Crystal, and V4 did, just with Lugia and Ho-oh. Here's where things get tricky. While you are the hosts/co-hosts, you still can't break or bend your own rules. Giving only yourselves legendaries puts you three in a position of supremacy, which is considered godmodding/powerplaying and whatnot. Therefore, to balance this, giving other members the chance to get legendaries of their own is perfectly acceptable, and also prevents you three from being in a higher position In-Character than the rest of us. And, even though you haven't revealed then yet, the legendaries still exist. So, all in all, having me take them out now would just be stupid, and give you an advantage.
Like in a Yugioh RP, when someone spams staples such as Bottomless Trap Hole, Solemn Judgment/Warning, Mirror Force, and Dimensional Prison. It puts that player in an unfair position, and makes the rest of the players upset. It's just not good planning/execution.

Well I mean Lucario I am fine with its Just Ho Oh and Lugia those are like the two legendaries that only appear at very very special spots. You can switch Lugia and Ho Oh to any other Legendary except the dogs or the Weather Legendaries or Creation Legendaries. We talked those two groups out in the planning since if they are capture it throws the world into corruption. Any other could be fine, but we just don't want everyone to be walking around with a legendary pokemon. We gave our three characters their legendaries since they are leaders of the three teams hunting for the orb. I will make a list of the off limit legendaries tomorrow.

This looks fun.

Name: Phoenix19

RP Name: Phoenix

Bio: Phoenix was born and raised in Violet City, in Johto. As was tradition, when he turned ten, he enrolled in the trainer school, and recieved his first Pokemon from Proffesor Elm when he passed through. Growing up, seeing all the new trainers constantly made him envious, and often couldn't focus properly at school. As a result, he knows far less than he should for one of his education. However, this does not dampen his fighting spirit, nor his willingness to get into arguments with anyone, about anything.
He always dreams about being the best of the best, even when his father told him, 'There is no best. There is only your own work, and what you think of it'. Even so, he strives to defeat every trainer in the world.
The Legendary Dogs were always a source of wonder. Elusive beasts, the most pwerful in Johto... all this drew his attention. So when it was announced that a remote region had found an item to control these magnificent Pokemon, his heart flared with rage. He has stood his ground against them since. denying their every move against the creatures he is taken with.

Apperance: Phoenix dresses casually, seeing no reason to make himself known. He has rather ordinary features, but has dull orange eyes that flare up when he is excited or angry. He is fourteen, but is tall for his age with a slight build. Phoenix dresses often in a simple maroon tee with jeans and lace-up sneakers.

Team: Trainer

Pokemon Region: Johto

Pokemon Starter: Chikorita

Pokemon Team: Blossom (Meganium) | Leaf Guard | Miracle Seed | Solar Beam, Sunny Day, Giga Drain, Frenzy Plant |
Tyranor (Tyranitar) | Sand Stream | Quick Claw | Shadow Claw, Dark Pulse, Rock Slide, Earthquake |
Spitfyre (Magmar) | Flame Body | Charcoal | Incinerate, Flame Charge, Flamethrower, Ankle Sweep |
Frozt (Articuno) | Pressure | Fly, Sky Drop, Ice Breath, Ice Beam |
Shadow (Umbreon) | Synchronize | None | Round, Shadow Ball, Assurance, Dark Pulse |
Matra (Mantine) | Water Absorb | Mystic Water| Hydro Pump, Surf, Aqua Ring, Bubblebeam

While your characters are the leaders of the three teams (I do admit that as co-hosts/host, you're entitled to those positions, it's a little unfair to those who wanted those positions as well), and they do pose major relevance to the plot and story, their legendaries pose no relevance, which is my point. Having legendaries from one generation, but not the others, is pointless, unfair, and also nonsensical. It wouldn't matter if those legendaries were Ryquaza, Kyogre, and Groudon, Giratina, Dialga, and Palkia, Moltres, Zapdos., and Articuno, the point still stands that having extra legendaries with no plot relevance whatsoever, then having those be the only other legendaries, makes no sense at all.

Look at me, I'm on a roll here. I guess spending so much time around evilfusion does that.

[quote name='IPhalanx' timestamp='1297672084' post='5008229']
Well I mean Lucario I am fine with its Just Ho Oh and Lugia those are like the two legendaries that only appear at very very special spots. You can switch Lugia and Ho Oh to any other Legendary except the dogs or the Weather Legendaries or Creation Legendaries. We talked those two groups out in the planning since if they are capture it throws the world into corruption. Any other could be fine, but we just don't want everyone to be walking around with a legendary pokemon. We gave our three characters their legendaries since they are leaders of the three teams hunting for the orb. I will make a list of the off limit legendaries tomorrow.
[/quote]

Sir, your point is invalid.
1) I'm talking about Lugia and Ho-oh.
2) Capturing a legendary doesn't do anything to the world. If it did, that contradicts Canon, the universal, UNBREAKABLE laws of any Anime/game series/manga collection.
3) As I said, your legendaries (two of them anyways) represent balance. If they're both captured (according to your logic) then the world would become severely unbalanced, and fall into ruin.
4) Not everyone can walk around with legendaries, and these legendaries aren't represented as gods.
5) All legendaries show up in "very very special spots". Once again, that's Canon.
6) You're making a list of off-limits legendaries? That's what's called "God modding", my friend, and your rules (YCM rules as well) clearly don't allow that. Putting yourselves with legendaries puts you in a position of power and supremacy. Your characters are leaders of the three teams, true, but why is that? Because you decided before posting this thread that you would make it like that? I think so.
7) All in all, you're breaking your own rules, YCM's rules, and the rules of Canon. So, your logic/point/argument is invalid and void.

Must I go on?

Archived