Pokemon Academy 3 (Not started/Accepting) (Co-Hosted by Ty9239 and ♪♫Crystal Star♫♪ )

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
True.

Username: In Color
RP Name: Nicholas Tuitra

Trainer Type: School Teacher, Formerly Ace Trainer

Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://aspergers.dasaku.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/archer-gar.jpg&imgrefurl=http://aspergers.dasaku.net/%3Fcat%3D12&usg=__feoMGdsgvEPUoLfpQ6iHHcsmoyY=&h=963&w=576&sz=46&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=MO6lR-B5RY0xXM:&tbnh=135&tbnw=81&ei=YM5dTbWhNoW0lQfK9_nhCw&prev=/images%3Fq%3DMale%2BAnime%2BTeacher%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-us:IE-Address%26biw%3D1259%26bih%3D852%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=317&vpy=335&dur=711&hovh=290&hovw=174&tx=81&ty=113&oei=YM5dTbWhNoW0lQfK9_nhCw&page=1&ndsp=34&ved=1t:429,r:15,s:0

Bio: He was born far off in Hoenn, in Lilycove, Hoenn's technical "City by the Bay", to a Contest Ring Announcer. He was raised watching contests and handing Ribbons out as his father's assistant. At 10, he was flown to Oldale town with only a Pokeball in hands, ready to catch a Pokemon. After much looking, he found it in a Ralts. Training it somehow, he fought with a good team throughout Hoenn, Winning and Losing in the same attitude. He never beat the Elite Four, but eventually set down, and through some wacky events, got his current job.

Personality: He is a stern teacher, using his Pokemon's moves to make sure his students pay attention. To his good students who sometimes have to endure the punishment others put on him, he rewards them with extra free period time at the end of class with any time left. It shows he has a soft side to himself. And he loves to battle, always offering in free period to battle someone.

Possible Class: Pokemon Battling

Main Pokemon: Gardevior

Other Pokemon: Ludicolo, Linoone, Mr. Mime, Metagross, Salamance

Dorm: Articuno Blue

Also, my Trainer Alex's first egg will be a Bagon, that he keeps.

[quote name='In Color' timestamp='1297992948' post='5015461']
True. Don't reply until this post is edited with the Teacher Form.
[/quote]

the teacher form is almost the same as regular form, except 1: the teachers share Darkrai Black.

here's the edited app for teachers.
[spoiler='Teacher App']Username:
RP Name:
Class:
Trainer Type: (Pokemon Researcher, etc.)
Appearance: (Pic or 4 Line minimum)
Personality:
Bio: (Required. 4 line minimum.)
Main Pokemon:
Other Pokemon: (Up to 5)[/spoiler]

Sorry. Lemme do this again, adding what I need to and putting the rest on.

Username: In Color

RP Name: Nicholas Tuitra

Class: Pokemon Battling

Trainer Type: Pokemon Teacher

Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://aspergers.dasaku.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/archer-gar.jpg&imgrefurl=http://aspergers.dasaku.net/%3Fcat%3D12&usg=__feoMGdsgvEPUoLfpQ6iHHcsmoyY=&h=963&w=576&sz=46&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=MO6lR-B5RY0xXM:&tbnh=135&tbnw=81&ei=YM5dTbWhNoW0lQfK9_nhCw&prev=/images%3Fq%3DMale%2BAnime%2BTeacher%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-us:IE-Address%26biw%3D1259%26bih%3D852%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=317&vpy=335&dur=711&hovh=290&hovw=174&tx=81&ty=113&oei=YM5dTbWhNoW0lQfK9_nhCw&page=1&ndsp=34&ved=1t:429,r:15,s:0

Personality: He is a stern teacher, using his Pokemon's moves to make sure his students pay attention. To his good students who sometimes have to endure the punishment others put on him, he rewards them with extra free period time at the end of class with any time left. It shows he has a soft side to himself. And he loves to battle, always offering in free period to battle someone.

Bio: He was born far off in Hoenn, in Lilycove, Hoenn's technical "City by the Bay", to a Contest Ring Announcer. He was raised watching contests and handing Ribbons out as his father's assistant. At 10, he was flown to Oldale town with only a Pokeball in hands, ready to catch a Pokemon. After much looking, he found it in a Ralts. Training it somehow, he fought with a good team throughout Hoenn, Winning and Losing in the same attitude. He never beat the Elite Four, but eventually set down, and through some wacky events, got his current job.

Main Pokemon: Gardevior

Other Pokemon: Ludicolo, Linoone, Mr. Mime, Metagross, Salamance

Sonic......DARKRAI BLACK WAS MY DORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DID YOU NOT READ MY APP?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

:'(

Why cant teachers be something like Arceus Rainbow, or something else. Darkrai black was my Custom Idea, as the main Antagonists(The main Bad Guys).... :'( :'( :'( :'(

And Regice isn't exactly a huge legendary, and isn't really the strongest Legendary. It's kind of like Mesprit/Uxie/Azelf, a Side kick Legendary.

[quote name='Sonic Paladin' timestamp='1297977668' post='5014916']
ah. i 'll just go with magnet soldier's idea.dorm matches personality. and Draconic, still not accepted. to high levels. that's OP. and you can befriend legendaries, but not capture. that's way OP.
[/quote]

Read the Bio- Four of his Pokemon were his OLDER Famliy Members', that trained them for a long time.

Torttera Is level 80 because for a whle it was the only thing he used.

Swapert Lvl. 50 is ok though

[quote name='Magnet Soldier' timestamp='1298045874' post='5016378']
Sonic......DARKRAI BLACK WAS MY DORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DID YOU NOT READ MY APP?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

:'(

Why cant teachers be something like Arceus Rainbow, or something else. Darkrai black was my Custom Idea, as the main Antagonists(The main Bad Guys).... :'( :'( :'( :'(

And Regice isn't exactly a huge legendary, and isn't really the strongest Legendary. It's kind of like Mesprit/Uxie/Azelf, a Side kick Legendary.
[/quote]

sorry about darkrai black. the bad guys i can't really tell you much about, except that they aren't students. and you can keep regice because it isn't huge, and i'll have the teachers go into Arceus Rainbow. Sorry about that.

[quote name='Draconic' timestamp='1298066898' post='5017144']
Read the Bio- Four of his Pokemon were his OLDER Famliy Members', that trained them for a long time.

Torttera Is level 80 because for a whle it was the only thing he used.

Swapert Lvl. 50 is ok though
[/quote]

torterra level 80= no. that is still way too high.

swampert level 50 = tone it down just a tiny bit.

and the bio has nothing to do with it. they can't be that high.

[quote name='Sonic Paladin' timestamp='1298072588' post='5017336']
sorry about darkrai black. the bad guys i can't really tell you much about, except that they aren't students. and you can keep regice because it isn't huge, and i'll have the teachers go into Arceus Rainbow. Sorry about that.

torterra level 80= no. that is still way too high.

swampert level 50 = tone it down just a tiny bit.

and the bio has nothing to do with it. they can't be that high.
[/quote]

Why not

Sure they can they weren't Nilad's to begin with his family had them for about 13 years.

For crying out loud Nilad was playing with Lucario when it was a Riolu, about 13 years ago
Same with Arcanine, except he was already and Arcanine
Raichu, was a Pikachu that I Had Sleeping on my bed, 13 years ago
Flygon Was The Mail deliver for the family since his Parents were married 26 years ago.

The Bio has every thing to do with it

[quote name='Draconic' timestamp='1298082479' post='5017657']
Why not

Sure they can they weren't Nilad's to begin with his family had them for about 13 years. [b]So? This is an academy, for beginner students.[/b]

For crying out loud Nilad was playing with Lucario when it was a Riolu, about 13 years ago [b]Did you ever train it to battle?[/b]
Same with Arcanine, except he was already and Arcanine [b]Same as above.[/b]
Raichu, was a Pikachu that I Had Sleeping on my bed, 13 years ago [b]You let wild rodents sleep with you?[/b]
Flygon Was The Mail deliver for the family since his Parents were married 26 years ago. [b]It's a mail deliverer, not a professional at battling. Also, shouldn't this be Delibird?[/b]

The Bio has every thing to do with it [b]That's still no excuse. The host himself has said that you need to lower your pokemon's levels. If you don't, it can be considered as god-moding. So just lower your pokemons levels. It's not the end of the world.[/b]
[/quote]
Anyway, reserve a teacher spot for me.

Thank you. And it's just like a Team Rocket thing then(Though not as lame), not a huge baddie but still there.

And Draconic, just the levels to about 50-60. Because, If I'm honest, you'dve been banned already if this was my RP, and you're lucky Sonic's being this tolerant. Being this moody and oped: it's the signs of a bad RPer. So either leave or change the levels, because I think I'm not the only one who is tired of your ranting.

[quote name='Magnet Soldier' timestamp='1298131597' post='5018780']
Thank you. And it's just like a Team Rocket thing then(Though not as lame), not a huge baddie but still there.

And Draconic, just the levels to about 50-60. Because, If I'm honest, you'dve been banned already if this was my RP, and you're lucky Sonic's being this tolerant. Being this moody and oped: it's the signs of a bad RPer. So either leave or change the levels, because I think I'm not the only one who is tired of your ranting.
[/quote]

actually, i'd prefer it if he only had about 1-2 pokemon over level 55. and Draconic, we'll see what the co-hosts have to say about it. but seriously, if you keep on making them OPed, you'll be banned.

[quote name='Draconic' timestamp='1297829452' post='5011685']
My App

Username: Draconic

Rp Name: Nilad

Trainer Type: A Trainer that Battle Like Seto Kaiba Duels, High, Hard, Fast, and Cold.
Ace Trainer I suppose

Aperance:Nilad has Hazel Eyes,Ear-Length Brown Hair, about 5 foot 6 inches. Nilad Dresses in a Pair of his Favorite Jeans, worn and old, A Short-sleved Shirt that Has Writings of the legendary Pokemon on it. He carrier a Belt over one shoulder and around the opposite side of his Waist, It carries his Six Pokeballs. Nilad Wears Brown Hiking boots, and Gray Hobo Gloves. He always wears His Wrist Watch as it is the only Keepsake he Has Left. Finally he Has a Black Leather Trench Coat the he wears over his existing Clothes. Nilad's Back pack has everything he needs to go anywhere

Bio: Nilad has a long and sad History, When he was 5 years old His Father was Killed but left Nilad His Prized Pokemon, Arcanine, Nilad Cares for this Arcanine Nicknamed Valar Because he does not feel Worthy enough to Wield His Father's Pokemon. When he was 8 years old His Older Brother Died in an Misterious Case and all his Pokemon were Stolen Except for his Shiny Raichu and Shiny Flygon, He Cares for these pokemon as they were his own Today they are his most powerfull Pokemon Second and Third only to his Father's Arcanine. Finaly when he was 9 years old Barely a Year after his Brother's Death, His Mother Was Kidnapped And the only trace of her was the Watch that he carries and Her Lucario Which is as Powerfull as His Brother's Raichu. At Age 11 He Ran away from the foster Care System and Obtained a Turtwig from The Nearby Professor. He Recived a Sniviy at Age 12 However; he has it in the PC. At age 13 He had the happiest day of his life, he caught the Legendary Dragon Pokemon, Palkia. When he was 14 years old He saved The Beautiful Ledgendary Articuno, Howerver; Articuno Did not become part of his Team, Articuno Will come to Nilad in his time of most need. His Goal Figure out who Killed his family and if Any one close to him is in danger. The Acadmey was the only was to stay out of Pokemon Jail. He Has been on the Run Till he was forced to come to the Pokemon Academy.

Dorm: Articuno Blue, My Favorite of the Trio.

Main Pokemon- Torttera- LvL 80 EarthQuake, Giga Drain, Leaf Storm, Frenzy Plant

Other Pokemon- Palkia-LvL 97 Aura Sphere, Spaicial Rend, Draco Meter, Earthquake
Lucario- LvL 99- Aura Sphere, Earthquake, Dragon Pulse, Focus Blast
Flygon- LvL 98 Fly, Draco Meter, Extreme Speed, Blizzard
Arcanine-LvL 100- Solar Beam, Overheat, Dark Pulse, Flare Blitz
Raichu- LvL 99- Thunder, Thunder Bolt, Dig, Voltic Takle

Pc Pokemon- Serperior- Lvl 40, Rattata- Lvl 6, Butterfree Lvl 10, Geodude- Lvl 20, Charizard- Lvl 50, Swampert-Lvl 50.
[/quote]

Torrterra- LvL 49 Earthquake, Gigadrain, Frenzy Plant, Solar Beam
Swapert- LvL 49 Earthquake, Blizard, Hydro Cannaon, Hammer Arm
Lucario- Lvl 58 Earthquake, Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Focus Blast
Flygon- Lvl 50 Fly, Draco Meter, Extreme Speed, Dragon Breath
Arcanine- Lvl 60 Overheat, Dark Pulse, Solar Beam Flare Blitz
Raichu- Lvl 50 Thunder, Thunder Bolt, Voltic Takle, Dig

Happy?

So here's Sam, but this time she's 13!

Username: Jolta
RP Name: Samantha Sparks
Trainer Type: Pokemon Collector/Ace Trainer
Appearance: Her outfit is mainly comprised of a yellow, long sleeved jacket with a simple, white, dress underneath. She wears yellow running shoes. Her golden, blonde hair is in aigzags, thus she ties it up into very long zigzag pigtails. Her eyes are yellow.
Bio: Samantha was always abused by her older sister, Mia, when she was young. Whenever her parents asked what happened, she would just be silent. One day, while venturing outdoors, she found four friends - a black-yellow-white striped Wrumple, an Eevee, a Yamask and a Blitzle. Since many discriminate her due to the bruises she had in her childhood, those four were her only friends.
It was a fine day, when she came back home with these four friends. Her sister was angry and decided to have a Pokemon Battle since she was jealous. During the battle, Mia fell off a cliff, but a mysterious Pokemon swooped past and saved her. It also removed her scars, making her herself once more.
Personality: Flirtatious and timid.
Main Pokemon: Jolteon (Jolta, LV60, Volt Absorb) - Agility, Baton Pass, Shadow Ball, Discharge
Other Pokemon: Zebstrika (Electron, LV48, Motor Drive) - Nitro Charge, Discharge, Stomp
Tynamo (Sparks, LV23, Levitate) - Charge Beam, Tackle, Spark, Thunder Wave
Cofrigrigus (Sarcophagus, LV39, Mummy) - Facade, Trick Room, Calm Mind, Shadow Ball
Ditto (Ditto, LV49, Limber) - Transaform
"Monarch" Beautifly (Beautifly, LV50, Swarm) - Butterfly Dance, Iron Defense, Giga Drain, Bug Buzz
Dorm: [s]The Society of Lugia[/s] Zapdos Yellow

Can I have an odd-coloured Beautifly?

Archived