I said I would never post this again, but it is AWESOME!

Black W Mage

so Yeah, I'm using my 3 Genex Ally Birdmans in CBs... AMAZING!!!
Monsters (20)
3 Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus
2 Crystal Beast Ruby Carbuncle
2 Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger
2 Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise
3 Genex Ally Birdman
2 Dragon Queen of Tragic Endings
1 Plaguespreader Zombie
1 Summoner Monk
2 Spirit Reaper
2 Malefic Cyber End Dragon

Spells (19)
3 Ancient City - Rainbow Ruins
2 Terraforming
2 Crystal Blessing
1 Crystal Release
2 Crystal Beacon
1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole
2 Crystal Abundance
1 Allure of Darkness
2 Rare Value
2 Gold Sarcophagus

Traps (1)
Treacherous Trap Hole

Extra Deck (15)
3 Locomotive R-Genex
1 Dewloren, Tiger King of the Ice Barrier
1 Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1 Genex Ally Triforce
1 Dark End Dragon
1 Black Rose Dragon
2 Scrap Dragon
1 Arcanite Magician
1 Stardust Dragon
1 Gungir, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1 Genex Ally Axel
1 Ancient Fairy Dragon
1 Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier

Side Deck (15)
3 Dust Tornado
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
3 Double Cyclone
3 Trap Stun
1 Giant Trunade
3 Crystal Promise

Playbook for lazy bastards: I'm pretty sure everyone knows how Abundance OTK works... but I find that the OTK is unreliable, mainly when opponents don't have more than 4 cards out. So the following OTK is used as an alternative:
1) Do Brio Loop (usually by using Tortoise+Birdman, for those unaware of the Brionac Loop, when you have Brionac and Ancient City out, you bounce Ancient City to your hand, play it again, and draw with the fourth effect, and just repeat) with 5 Cards or so in hand.
2) Mill PSZ, and Special Summon 2 Dragon Queens
3) Add 1 Birdman and an Instant Fusion
4) Summon a Birdman and play Instant Fusion into Rare Fish. Return a DQ and bring back Plague. Synchro Dewloren.
5) Special Summon your 2 Dragon Queens, synchro Locomotion, get your opponents best monster. You have 5 beatsticks out now.
6) Bounce your backrow with Dewloren so he is at 4.5k
7) Bounce opponents field with Brio
8) 2300+4500+2500+????+1900 = OVER 9000!!!!

EDIT: I don't need Instant Fusion to OTK... so yeah.

[quote name='Sephiroth_The_Legend' timestamp='1298214776' post='5020686']
Lots of 1 for 1 removal....

What gives you the most trouble of them all?

I'm thinking either DCK or TKRO?
[/quote]
Warnings/Compulse/D Prison, one monster gone early game wrecks this deck. But Dimensional Fissure, Skill Drain, and stuff like that means its auto lose.

[quote name='Sephiroth_The_Legend' timestamp='1298257420' post='5022173']
mmm..

side:

3 Twister (for Macro)
2 MST (for Macro and Backrow)
2 Double Cyclone (For backrow, just pop off a useless CB....)

you could also try playing Upstart Goblin?
[/quote]

Never thought about Cyclone.. I could just see the troll plays with Release.
As for Upstart, not a terrible idea. Might add consistency, and I will normally deal enough damage before the OTK to accommodate.

Dark Armed Dragon is a fusion/synchro monster now!!!? TROLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLL!!

OT: I like this build. its just hilarious. you could even run 1 or 2 malefic Cyber End Dragons just for the 4000 beatsticking. Also, you might wanna find room for a lv4 water fusion to put in the extra deck for gungnir/black rose plays. you could even fit in a lv3 one if there is one for dewloren

[quote name='Vincentityâ„¢' timestamp='1298297613' post='5023313']
Dark Armed Dragon is a fusion/synchro monster now!!!? TROLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLL!!

OT: I like this build. its just hilarious. you could even run 1 or 2 malefic Cyber End Dragons just for the 4000 beatsticking. Also, you might wanna find room for a lv4 water fusion to put in the extra deck for gungnir/black rose plays. you could even fit in a lv3 one if there is one for dewloren
[/quote]
you know what... Instant Fusion might actually help me do brio loop faster. Alright, I might consider it.

Oh, I also found out I have an alternative OTK. It goes something like... SS Emerald Tortoise with Rainbow Ruins. Normal summon Birdman. Bring out Brionac. Do draw-loop, and special summon 2-3 Dragon Queens. Then, search out your other 2 Birdman. Also, dump PSZ on the way. Play Instant Fusion, get out Rare Fish. Now, Synchro with your Rare Fish with PSZ for Dewloren. Synchro with the rest of your DQs for Locomotion. Bounce your whole backrow with Dewloren, and then bounce your opponents field. 2300+4500+2500+2500=11800

[quote name='-Dae-' timestamp='1298325966' post='5024415']
There is only 1 thing that you may want to pay attention to....

What happen if they Solemn'd your Brio and Reborn was already used up¿?
[/quote]
are you seriously going to Solemn a brionac when I have Abundance? MIND GAMES! but yeah I could see some problems with the Solemns, but so far testing has shown that it isn't a problem.

[quote name='Red W Mage' timestamp='1298326956' post='5024450']
are you seriously going to Solemn a brionac when I have Abundance? MIND GAMES! but yeah I could see some problems with the Solemns, but so far testing has shown that it isn't a problem.
[/quote]

I learn this from testing deck in WC10 where the situation was my brionac was solemned in the middle of the OTK combo and when tried to reborn it...MR was bribe'd...and I was left defenseless...for a couple turns until I got to draw Birdman and Finished the game with a 6000ATK Dewloren...

[quote name='-Dae-' timestamp='1298328419' post='5024510']
I learn this from testing deck in WC10 where the situation was my brionac was solemned in the middle of the OTK combo and when tried to reborn it...MR was bribe'd...and I was left defenseless...for a couple turns until I got to draw Birdman and Finished the game with a 6000ATK Dewloren...
[/quote]
wait you can play this on WC10? sweet. Well, in that case, I will test how -Treacherous Trap -1 Dragon Queen +2 Trap Stun works out.

Using this as close as possible to what you have posted
It seems to work very well so far... sadly in the 2010 game some of these synchros are not in it or are on the banlist I use... but its very nice
Though I do find no way possible to synchro some of these monsters
and therefore I am taking a few out and replacing them with others

Actually, this deck doesn't mesh with my style... maybe its just me

[quote name='Boss Z' timestamp='1298669136' post='5034040']
Using this as close as possible to what you have posted
It seems to work very well so far... sadly in the 2010 game some of these synchros are not in it or are on the banlist I use... but its very nice
Though I do find no way possible to synchro some of these monsters
and therefore I am taking a few out and replacing them with others

Actually, this deck doesn't mesh with my style... maybe its just me
[/quote]
The only Synchros that are almost impossible to summon here are Gungir and Axel... which I forgot to toss out :P.

@Arm I might... it seems pretty interesting.

Archived