DELTA NEXUUUUUUUUUS!!! [Tech Genus Halberd Cannon]

[center][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110211065734/yugioh/images/thumb/6/6d/T.G.HalberdCannonEXVC-JP-UR.jpg/300px-T.G.HalberdCannonEXVC-JP-UR.jpg[/img]
[quote=]
1 Tuner Synchro Monster + 2 or more non-Tuner Synchro Monsters
This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Synchro Summon. Once per turn, you can negate the Summon of a monster, and destroy it. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, you can select 1 "Tech Genus" monster in your Graveyard, and Special Summon it.
[/quote]

His anime effect is beast.
[quote=]
1 Tuner Synchro Monster + 2 or more non-Tuner Synchro Monsters
You can negate the Summon of a monster, and destroy it. This effect can be used up to the number of Synchro Material Monsters used to Synchro Summon this card. When monster activates an effect that would remove a card from the field, you can negate that effect and have that monster lose 800 ATK. When a Spell/Trap Card you control targets this card, you can halve this card's original ATK and DEF. When this card is destroyed, you can draw 1 card. When this card is removed from the field, you can Special Summon 1 "Tech Genus" monster from your Extra Deck or Graveyard.
[/quote]

Discuss. Also, can his summon negation effect be used during your opponent's turn?[/center]

[quote name='Kikoutei Penguin Infinity' timestamp='1298242990' post='5021664']
[center][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110211065734/yugioh/images/thumb/6/6d/T.G.HalberdCannonEXVC-JP-UR.jpg/300px-T.G.HalberdCannonEXVC-JP-UR.jpg[/img]

His anime effect is beast.

Discuss. Also, can his summon negation effect be used during your opponent's turn?[/center]
[/quote]

Necro Bump?
// No, actually it's just a carbon copied title, nevermind

It would be pointless if it didn't.

[quote name='slayer_supreme' timestamp='1298243413' post='5021678']
1 [b]Tuner Synchro[/b] Monster + [b]2 or more[/b] non-Tuner [b]Synchro Monsters[/b]
It might change depending on the cards we get and what combos people figure out, but I think it's way too much work to Summon this, and without enough strength to back it up.
[/quote]
Well, it isn't[i] that[/i] hard to summon. Blade Blaster is easy enough to play, and then it's just a matter of getting out Dragonfly. And yes, I believe the Blade Blaster/Dragonly combo is the best way of summoning him, as if it's Warning'd or TT'd, you can revive Blade Blaster.

[quote name='slayer_supreme' timestamp='1298243827' post='5021698']
It requires a total of 6 monsters at least to Summon it, not counting the monsters used during its own Synchro. So you burn through 9 cards at least to play it.
[/quote]
But it's worth it, as you can scream [size="7"]DELTA ACCEL SYNCHRO!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size] whenever you summon it.

Someting that happened me testing Lurrie (I KNow...sucks)in fableds

Opening hand:
Lurrie + Nozooche + Cerburrel + Ganashia + Fabled Kushano + Chawa

Nozooche discarded Ganashia to summon itself and Cerburrel
Cerburrel + Ganashia = Hyper Lybrarian
Normal Summoned Kushano and discarded Lurrie for Chawa
Kushano + Nozooche = Fabled Ragin
Drew 3 cards
Then Lurrie + Chawa = Formula Synchron
Drew 2 Cards
Then TG-HL + Formula + Ragin = Harbeld Cannon
Set 2 Warnings and ended...

SO PRO....

[quote name='-Dae-' timestamp='1298245877' post='5021769']
Someting that happened me testing Lurrie (I KNow...sucks)in fableds

Opening hand:
Lurrie + Nozooche + Cerburrel + Ganashia + Fabled Kushano + Chawa

Nozooche discarded Ganashia to summon itself and Cerburrel
Cerburrel + Ganashia = Hyper Lybrarian
Normal Summoned Kushano and discarded Lurrie for Chawa
Kushano + Nozooche = Fabled Ragin
Drew 3 cards
Then Lurrie + Chawa = Formula Synchron
Drew 2 Cards
Then TG-HL + Formula + Ragin = Harbeld Cannon
Set 2 Warnings and ended...

SO PRO....
[/quote]
...Epicness...

[quote name='Scheath&Thanatos' timestamp='1298259529' post='5022291']
9 cards is a hassle, but i almost same similar to shooting star dragon but in end he was easy to summon since it's 6-7 cards, well at least the made him 4000 ATk otherwise it's may not worth it unless it have some badass effect. well let see how Shooting Quasar Dragon will turn out.
[/quote]

You can Tribute this card to win the duel

Archived